Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2.0L SC kit sale! Limited run, only 10 will be made!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.0L SC kit sale! Limited run, only 10 will be made!

It's likely that you have been following my threads on here, or other Mazda boards and have been following the progress of things. Well here's where we stand, I'm in the process (about half way done) of making 10 kits to test the waters with, gage interest and see how people react.

I'm working hard to get these all done and shipped in March, I need as quick of a turn around as I can provide. In order to make this happen, I need people who are willing to buy right now and get their kits in a few weeks.

The Base kit is $800 shipped in the US; please note that 3% upcharge fees are added to the prices on the website. If you wish to pay with check or money order, the price will be 3% less expensive than posted on the website. I do need one person to pay in paypal though for sure; this will allow me to finish obtaining the blow off valves as quickly as possible right now.

Below the link will take you to the general SC kit page on my website; this shows the current kits and kits that are or will be in works.
    http://mrspeed.biz/SuperchargerKits.aspx

This one will give you a little general information of questions asked over and over; if you can think of another good question I will post it on there, and maybe even link in your name to embarrass you.. er I mean, give credit.
    http://mrspeed.biz/fs-sckit-info.aspx

This one is for a handful of images: Note, all of my prototypes from here on out will be in this copper finish. The plan is to make half of the kits in Mirror Chrome, the other half in Antique silver vein. Email me when you order to let me know what color you want. If you REALLY want the copper though, I will do it up for ya no problem. Hehe.
    http://mrspeed.biz/fs-sckit-images.aspx

Lastly, this will have information for purchasing.
    http://mrspeed.biz/fs-sckit.aspx

If you wish to do check or money order, it's addressed to
    Mr.Speed
    2541 Selma St.
    Holt Michigan, 48842

Please email first on check/money order, so I can give you the correct reduced price. Fyi, I really prefer check/money order because my bank will post it same day which allows me to use the money that much quicker; but, paypal is welcome!!

This post will be edited over time to reflect if there is still a spot open or not. Their has been a lot of generated interest over the last few months, everyone who has emailed me at adlorin@mrspeed.biz will get a single spam mail saying that kits are ready to sell and link 'em to here.

Sold to and paid in full:
    1 NolanSpawn
    2 Kanyon86
    3 James Barton
    4 Corey Rossiter
    5 Terry Broadley

5 Left! oi!
    Last edited by Adlorin; April 22, 2006, 04:02 PM.
    '00 Contour SVT - Stock and Reliable
    '93 Probe GT - Currently Grounded.

update your email address y0

Alright adlorin I wish I had the dinero :/ But its good to see it finally go to production

Any info on the $100 CAI? Or just 1 thing at a time?

Comment

Ah ha add me to that list and check your paypal buddy
      My Cardomain Site As always updated pictures

Comment

Woot!!! Whine!!!!
        Silver 2011 5.7L Toyota Tundra CrewMax
        Former Owner of The Fastest N/A 2.0 Probe

Comment

I am suprised that there aren't more people jumping in on this.
          KLZE, Hotshot Headers, Hotshot CAI, Pacesetter exhaust, 626 swar bar, AWR adjustable endlinks, Centreforce clutch, MX-3 Flywheel, JJ resonated TP, Eibach Springs, Shogun Rims, Mach 1 Chin and Mazda6 BBK (the Orignal)

Comment

Originally posted by PGT97_Racer
            I am suprised that there aren't more people jumping in on this.
            Yes, no kidding! It's comming along though, slowly but surely.

Btw for everyone interested - I remessured things, and test fit, checked clearances and all that.. so the air filter is getting moved. The system will utilize a couple more 90 degree bends from the air box, and move the filter closer to the splash guard.

This seems to be of good interest to everyone, so I'm going to do it.

btw; if you get in on this sale, the price will NOT bump up for you - but after the sale, the kits will be a little more expensive because of the addition. Better hurry, 5 spots left!!

~patrick

Originally posted by trebuchet03
            Alright adlorin I wish I had the dinero :/ But its good to see it finally go to production

Any info on the $100 CAI? Or just 1 thing at a time?
            I have the parts for the 2.0L CAI's now, just not the time to finish 'em up. So they WILL happen, just not today; March for 100% certain though!

Thanks for keeping interest!
            ~Patrick
            Last edited by Adlorin; February 27, 2006, 11:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Hey man,
              Empty yo pm box!!!lol. Anyway, if paypal will work I will paypal about what we talked about in that pm ASAP!
              Let me know SOON.
              Thanks again,
              Terry
              SoDak Probes President, Founding member of Team Legion Of Boom
              My '94 PSE & '95 PGT

Comment

Wow, 3 spots left! ooo!

Comment

Hey Patrick,
                  I sent you 2 payments for the 2.0 supercharger kit. Please reserve me one.
                  Thanks,
                  Terry
                  Last edited by SPLXTREM; March 12, 2006, 02:20 PM.
                  My '94 PSE & '95 PGT

Comment

Pat

I sent you a PM! Let me know brother.
                    =----Jet Black 95 SE 2.0----=
                    Current Mods= A Lot!
                    ------FUTURE BOOST------
                    !!!Still Under Construction!!!

Comment

Umm... Patrick?
                      Are you having problems with your site? Getting kind of worried as this is how I found out that PMO took my money and ran. Thier site was shut down and my money went bye bye.

Don't mean to insinuate anything, just want to know whats going on.
                      Thanks,
                      Terry
                      My '94 PSE & '95 PGT

Comment

No I think his server is having issues. I talked to him only hours ago.

Josh
                        Silver 2011 5.7L Toyota Tundra CrewMax
                        Former Owner of The Fastest N/A 2.0 Probe

Comment

Originally posted by nolanspawn
                          No I think his server is having issues. I talked to him only hours ago.

Josh

Cool, was just wondering.
                          Sorry for jumping to any conclusions.
                          Thanks,
                          Terry
                          My '94 PSE & '95 PGT

Comment

Im getting a little worried myself I tried to email but I got a failed to delivery message email...Patrick if your reading this please write back...Im curious to know about my s/c and blower I ordered for my v6.

Comment

Hey Patrick,
                              Can we get an update here please?
                              Thanks,
                              Terry

I'm about 15 seconds away from contacting paypal and filing a claim here .
                              Last edited by SPLXTREM; March 30, 2006, 05:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                              My '94 PSE & '95 PGT

Comment

Working...
                              X