This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Speed account - suspended indefinitely

due to the concern regarding the lack of communication between patrick and his customers, it has become necessary to suspend their vendor account here on the board. this also means that his user account has also been suspended and that his forum is also closed for new posts and threads.

if there are any people who have yet to receive their items or who wish to instigate any collection efforts, please coordinate your efforts through this thread.

all i'm going to ask is that you keep things civil and not flame the guy. DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE NOT PURCHASED ANYTHING FROM THIS VENDOR. anyone posting who is not a current/past customer will have their post DELETED.
    ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

So how do we contact patrick....i still need all my stuff...........
    93 Probe SE
    97 GTS
    06 Speed6
    MM9: Best in Class Tuner Show
    Waiting to get put together, and Boosted

Comment

you shouldnt have suspended his account.... that was a bad move... that makes it easier for him to run off with our money.....

Comment

as the plot thickens

1994 Ford Probe Gt
        Ze. Kitted. Lowered. Turbo'ed. MSv3. Czt Tranny. Lsd. Shiny
        2008 BMW 335I 2JZ German style looks stock but not
        1995 Nissan 300zx With a fan symbol instead of a oil symbol

Comment

Well this is just great. He better have a logical explination because i want my things!
          KLZE, Hotshot Headers, Hotshot CAI, Pacesetter exhaust, 626 swar bar, AWR adjustable endlinks, Centreforce clutch, MX-3 Flywheel, JJ resonated TP, Eibach Springs, Shogun Rims, Mach 1 Chin and Mazda6 BBK (the Orignal)

Comment

who all bought a 2.0 kit
            93 Probe SE
            97 GTS
            06 Speed6

Comment

2.0 kit.. i am still waiting for my shafted 2.5 kit
              KLZE, Hotshot Headers, Hotshot CAI, Pacesetter exhaust, 626 swar bar, AWR adjustable endlinks, Centreforce clutch, MX-3 Flywheel, JJ resonated TP, Eibach Springs, Shogun Rims, Mach 1 Chin and Mazda6 BBK (the Orignal)

Comment

Originally posted by Corey5188
                you shouldnt have suspended his account.... that was a bad move... that makes it easier for him to run off with our money.....
                read the first post again dumbass.

Originally posted by bcmurphy87
                So how do we contact patrick....i still need all my stuff...........
                AFAIK, his e-mail address still works and i see him on AIM all the time; in fact, he's on right now.
                ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

he is always signed on AIM, but is never there
                  93 Probe SE
                  97 GTS
                  06 Speed6

Comment

well he responds but its like 4hrs later

1994 Ford Probe Gt

Comment

I purchased the 2.0 kit as well as a few other items, whats weird is that i talk with him on saturday and monday and he said he was going to post an update and some info on the fourms last night, and nothing. this is all rather dissapointing. i hope he gets on here and fast to post something soon!!!
                      Supercharged 2.0 Ford Probe CarDomain

2k4 Mazda RX-8 GT, 9000rpms anyone?

Comment

I don't know about the statement easier to run away with our money, I know he will continue to try and get everything sorted out.

he is still trying to get extra cash to sort it, even to the extreme of looking for work elsewhere.

I haven't spoken to Pat for a couple of weeks now and even though he gets overwhelmed with things he still tries to follow through on his obligations.

and YES he still owes me a few items as well and I will continue to have faith and patiently wait as well.

Comment

Hes gonna come through basement lacks 20-25%

cocaplant9 (11:30:19 PM): i'mk making an update for the website
                          cocaplant9 (11:30:22 PM): since i cannot put it on pt
                          cocaplant9 (11:30:37 PM): with a list of who i owe what, letter of what's going on, etc.
                          cocaplant9 (11:54:43 PM): and when it's on the way, mind letting people know, ' uh yea he is shipping stuff - slowly, but it's comming'
                          93 Probe SE
                          97 GTS
                          06 Speed6

Comment

www.mrspeed.biz

this is what I got a few min ago from him.

1994 Ford Probe Gt

Comment

it's unfortunate that things had to come to this. he tried...
                              Illuminas, PGT 16" rims, ZE cams, Molded Fender vents, RR front mount insert, Slotted front rotors, ATX-MTX, Mx3 flywheel, XTD 6 puck clutch, MSD Blaster 2 coil, Civic STS, Walbro 255lph, Nissan 370cc injectors, AFPR, ph8 oilfilter, Clutched Eaton M62, MSnS-E, HKS SSQV & Turbo XS knock off bov's, 3 Gauge A-pillar pod, Boost, Oil pres, Fuel pres & A/F gauges, 320mm Steering wheel, Angel eyes, M3 Mirrors

Comment

Working...
                              X