ProbeTalk.com Forums

ProbeTalk.com Forums (https://forums.probetalk.com/index.php)
-   Probe Lounge (https://forums.probetalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   OMG were back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (https://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701319273)

marcdh August 29th, 2019 02:41 PM

Wooooooo it's back! Facebook is such a useless resource

j-dogg August 30th, 2019 09:42 AM

:

()
only if you want to. the address is still the same.

i have to check in with the person who's helping me. he's doing the legwork on the vB4 install/upgrade.

things should be a little more integrated with the new version. ultimately, we'll move up to vB5. :)

very nice, just wanted to make sure it will still work if I donate, i'll send some money your way this month. keep pt alive! :chavez:

proboner September 1st, 2019 10:21 AM

I cant deny that this makes me happy

KLZE Porsche September 1st, 2019 11:59 AM

:

()
no, we're NOT quite back, not yet. there are still a lot of things to work on, as you can tell.

when we're done, we'll be running vB 4.2.5. the work is not finished. speaking of which, the board is supposed to be closed for posting.

I got the word from MSDKLZE that you were back up and running. But still sad that it isn't fully up. I hope you still have all the files from past postings. There is so much information on PT that it would be a shame to loose all of that info database forever. Unfortunately I was not saving enough important pages from PT when it was up. And now when I am looking for information -there isn't much out there.

Please put a rush on it and restore the website back to it's original state. It is an invaluable resource.

mac1 September 2nd, 2019 07:19 AM

Got the word from ^^ this guy.
Happy to see this finally.

BoostedMan September 5th, 2019 09:58 PM

Cool, some of it doesn't work. but not bad

Tokyojt September 7th, 2019 10:41 PM

I'm SOOOOOOO Happy Probetalk is back!!! There are no social platforms that even come close to the value this website and its members bring to the table. Looking forward to a full restore and many conversations to come!

BDaddyK September 8th, 2019 05:30 PM

Woah cool, welcome back PT!

Pat_SOPOC September 13th, 2019 10:38 AM

Wow. It's a bit, musty smelling in here.

Who let all theold people in here?

Oh, wait.

SHIT.

GTTRacing91PGT September 14th, 2019 08:19 AM

Wasn't expecting this to work when I typed it in. Glad it's back!

Dutchy September 16th, 2019 05:27 AM

No waaaaay

dmark101 September 18th, 2019 03:39 PM

:

()
I got the word from MSDKLZE that you were back up and running. But still sad that it isn't fully up. I hope you still have all the files from past postings. There is so much information on PT that it would be a shame to loose all of that info database forever. Unfortunately I was not saving enough important pages from PT when it was up. And now when I am looking for information -there isn't much out there.

Please put a rush on it and restore the website back to it's original state. It is an invaluable resource.

michael,

i have the complete database before our previous host dropped us without much notice.

there is someone helping me deal with the PHP errors, but he's got a regular job as well, so it gets done when he's got the time, and he is working on it. :)

when we're completely done, we'll be running vB4. :wizard:

Dan [Sac] September 18th, 2019 08:16 PM

Ehrmergehrd, perbterrk!

j-dogg September 24th, 2019 09:12 AM

I played the probetalk song while I posted this on the same laptop I used at Myrtle 10.

We're getting old.

replicacobra September 25th, 2019 09:45 AM

How can I send you some dollars for hosting?

I'm just gonna burn through Dan_SAC's RWD thread real quick

mtsmb October 2nd, 2019 01:16 PM

Great to see the site up!

halfriceboy October 2nd, 2019 07:57 PM

whoa. hey everyone.

me853 October 6th, 2019 05:00 PM

Glad to see the site is getting worked on, had a small heart attack when it didn't show up in my search results.

spada October 7th, 2019 08:47 PM

:

()
whoa. hey everyone.

Woah. So many AOL IM memories just came back to me.

halfriceboy October 8th, 2019 10:54 AM

:

()
Woah. So many AOL IM memories just came back to me.

Yeah really. The minute I found out it was back up I messaged you on Instagram, but then I realized you havenít posted anything on there in like 6 years. Iíve been messaging everyone I could find.

LowClassCC December 20th, 2019 12:55 PM

I'm a little late but glad to see the site is back.

94BANSHEE December 24th, 2019 01:31 PM

Hi guys!!!! So happy!!!!

Mike 99 December 27th, 2019 11:11 AM

Congratulations, Happy to have ProbeTalk back online!

murphymw December 27th, 2019 02:06 PM

Yay

Google prompted me that my password needed to be changed and I was expecting a 404...

WOOHOO!

Anyway--since I still have my '94 and she still needs lots of TLC, I'm glad this resource is back and that there are so many familiar faces/names to be seen.

FWIW--I just put some $$ where my mouth is. Hope it helps keep this ship afloat.
Matt

Ryan96se January 7th, 2020 06:38 PM

I didn't think I was going to see this website again. Awesome! And my old login still worked!