ProbeTalk.com Forums

ProbeTalk.com Forums (https://forums.probetalk.com/index.php)
-   Racing/Suspension (https://forums.probetalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=96)
-   -   Altima Endlinks $16.17 each. (https://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701027575)

Probesport April 3rd, 2003 10:38 AM

Altima Endlinks $16.17 each.

http://www.nissanparts.cc/cart/?pn=56261-0Z800

Just an FYI, I ordered the last couple in stock, but I called and they said they get more every few days and you could order now and expect in a week.

Bufalo April 3rd, 2003 11:06 AM

Score. :thup:

dmark101 April 3rd, 2003 01:10 PM

not bad ken! :tup:

probegt1613 April 3rd, 2003 04:02 PM

Left and Right are one part number, correct?

Probesport April 3rd, 2003 04:48 PM

You need to order 2 of them. They are identical.

probegt1613 April 3rd, 2003 05:13 PM

Thanks Ken, wasnt sure if there was a L & R.

My_Probe_is_faster April 3rd, 2003 06:16 PM

FYI

They only work on the rear of your car, fronts require real ford units.

If someone would like one of these, I bought an extra, was $21, I'll sell it for $20 shipped. PM me if you want it, for the rear only.

NIck

msequence April 3rd, 2003 08:44 PM

Not to be crazy or nothing.. I ordered stuff from you Ken about a month ago .. I understand I am in Canada.. but you should have at least sent it to me by now.. I am disapointed.. :tdown:

Probesport April 3rd, 2003 08:53 PM

:

Originally posted by msequence
Not to be crazy or nothing.. I ordered stuff from you Ken about a month ago .. I understand I am in Canada.. but you should have at least sent it to me by now.. I am disapointed.. :tdown:
Drop us an email to sales@probesport.com with your full name and address. Some canadian orders go ground mail and us posta states 2-4 weeks.

msequence April 3rd, 2003 08:57 PM

I already did..

this is a response I received after I already waited 3 weeks since I ordered the parts. I am a patient man.. but this was a little too much. The response after 3 weeks of waiting was that and I quote:

We apologize for the delay. Your order is going out today. We will email you with your conformation.

Thank you,

Rachel
Probe Sport

--that really tied the KNOT...

Btw man I did not receive my confirmation email as of yet..but the money was debited from my pay pal???

... Please pay more carefull attention to your customers.
Thanx.

spada April 3rd, 2003 11:57 PM

damn, ever heard of a private message?

Nissan Rear endlinks rock, nice job on the link Ken.

msequence April 4th, 2003 12:03 AM

Dude PRD is good..

I just want my parts.:death:

HowLeTT April 4th, 2003 12:03 AM

does that come with new nuts too?

Hans[93GT] April 4th, 2003 01:07 AM

:

Originally posted by spada
damn, ever heard of a private message?

:werd:

msequence April 4th, 2003 09:20 AM

Y should I use private message its a public board..

I am tired waiting months for my parts... KEN has my 130 US in his pocket.. and I dont have my parts.. I said I am calm and patient but guys dont piss me off..I wont mention this shit again.. now back to endlinks.. they are great replacements and fit perfect.. CHEERS

:D

Probesport April 4th, 2003 09:23 AM

Now its months?

You had already received an email about your order and were notified about delays as well as how long canadian shipping takes.

Don't ruin a thread with a problem against me. :tdown:

Bufalo April 4th, 2003 09:52 AM

:

Originally posted by Probesport
Now its months?

You had already received an email about your order and were notified about delays as well as how long canadian shipping takes.

Don't ruin a thread with a problem against me. :tdown:

Exactly. This thread will get back on topic now or else the offending posts will be deleted.

Private messages are because of exactly what you said: this is a public board. Issues regarding personal business should be kept out of the public parts of the board.

91PGT April 4th, 2003 10:48 AM

THANKS KEN!!! all my area nissan dealers dont have them in stock nor do they wanna try to help me out so this link kicked ass

i bought 2:tup:

Hans[93GT] April 4th, 2003 11:32 AM

I bet Nissan's parts department is wondering WTF is going on, like the Altima had a swaybar problem or something :lol:

Probesport April 4th, 2003 11:40 AM

:

Originally posted by Hans[93GT]
I bet Nissan's parts department is wondering WTF is going on, like the Altima had a swaybar problem or something :lol:
Maybe it'll drive down the prices even more :D

HeLLxRiSeS April 5th, 2003 09:56 PM

:

Originally posted by HowLeTT
does that come with new nuts too?
they do not come with the nuts. those will have to be ordered separately

msequence April 5th, 2003 10:37 PM

At the dealer ship they come with nutts for the endlinks.. complete set..

???

HeLLxRiSeS April 6th, 2003 03:37 PM

:

Originally posted by msequence
At the dealer ship they come with nutts for the endlinks.. complete set..

???

last time i brought it, it didn't come with it

Purple_94GT April 7th, 2003 06:29 AM

Endlinks

I ordered all new endlinks from www.fordnissanparts.com last month. I got the fronts for $26.19 each (true Ford OEM replacements with :lame: allen bolt design) and the rears for $15.91 each (1995 Nissan Altima with 17mm fixed jamnut design). Neither the Ford nor Nissan endlinks came with the necessary nuts for installation. I wasn't too upset as my local Hardware Hank had plenty of the M10 X 1.25 nylon insert lock nuts and washers that I wanted to use anyway (Home Depot didn't have any in the Probe Performance Aisle) . Aside from stubborn, rusted bolts the install was extremely easy. Take off the wheel, take off old endlink, put on new endlink, and now your car will no longer sound like a cheap clunking piece of crap. Hope this helps.

Lucas

Bobsprobe96 April 7th, 2003 09:31 AM

:

Originally posted by Hans[93GT]
I used to work in the Peterbilt Truck Co. engineering department, and parts sales were always monitored to see if problems were coming up. So.....Nissan better start fixin' something. :D