GForce Automotive - Layaway + Wishlist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GForce Automotive - Layaway + Wishlist

Alright ladies and gentlemen. I've had a number of requests for a layaway program. We are tirelessly searching for a solution so be on the lookout for that in the coming weeks. The Layaway terms will be straight foward and pretty standard. There will be a required, non-refundable, deposit or downpayment of 30%. Then the customer will have no more than 60 days to pay off the balance.

We are also in the process of adding a wishlist function, which will come just in time for the holiday season!

I'll add an update as we finish each part.

--Adam
    2004 Ford Mustang GT - 4.6L V8 AT - Tuned - 3.73s - CAI

nioce
    Would love for pmo/pro to give me my 2000 veilside hyundai tiburon back and the several thousands of dollars they owe me or the parts!

Comment

tits
      [FS links are NOT ALLOWED in signatures, except for vendors!] lol.

Comment

hey, Adam, wat happened to that lottery we had.
        Have you disclosed the winner, yet?
        Allen
        93 MTX PGT RIO RED + VIOLET
        Do you live in Edmonton?
        Then come check out the local Edmonton club forum.
        2nd Gen COMPLETE Turbo Kit for SALE

Comment

Yeah check out the thread in the lounge.

--Adam

Comment

this is a great idea! i like the sound of that... maybe i will do it i need some stuff anyway...
            93SE Maroon[]CAI[]Custom 2.25" Catback *DEAD*

now own a 2002 Honda Civic EX 5spd

Comment

like i said great idea, but i should have thought about it first, i was thinking it was a payment plan. layaway is great too. i need a payment plan, leave a deposit get the items then pay it off within 60 days...

Comment

Originally posted by OneSlowSE
                like i said great idea, but i should have thought about it first, i was thinking it was a payment plan. layaway is great too. i need a payment plan, leave a deposit get the items then pay it off within 60 days...
                Sorry, payment must be collected in full before items are shipped. This is a precation taken by GForce Automotive to ensure that payments are legitimate. We cannot risk sending out products and never receiving full payment. Most customers are fair and honest, however, there are some who would not be so honest.

--Adam

Comment

yeah i get ya. i think its a great idea. will come in handy right about now too. since people want to buy stuff, but christmas is right around the corner, so they can drop it all right now, they got 2 months to drop it. no i said i need like a payment thing cause my inspection is up and i need front and rear brakes but got no cash, so i cant pass. lol

Comment

is this even on the noutouis czt products?
                    Would love for pmo/pro to give me my 2000 veilside hyundai tiburon back and the several thousands of dollars they owe me or the parts!

Comment

Originally posted by turbo93mx6
                      is this even on the noutouis czt products?

This will only pertain to products available in the GForce Automotive Online Store.

--Adam

Comment

figured huh

Comment

Originally posted by agapepgt93
                          hey, Adam, wat happened to that lottery we had.
                          Have you disclosed the winner, yet?
                          I won....
                          "In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."
                          "The difficulty with this conversation is that it's very different from most of the ones I've had of late. Which, as I explained, have mostly been with trees."

Comment

Hey, you're wires shipped out the other day, did you get the tracking number?

--Adam

Comment

Yup the alarm got here yesterday, the fedex guy was walking off from the house because no one was home, as my sister was pulling up to the drive and she got that for me. Just as ordered!
                              Tracking number says it should be here tomorrow, thanks for the 2 day shipping, that wasn't necessary but I greatly appreciate it man! I am really looking forward to getting the wires....Did you send this so that I have to sign for it as well, or should they just leave it on the steps?
                              "In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."
                              "The difficulty with this conversation is that it's very different from most of the ones I've had of late. Which, as I explained, have mostly been with trees."

Comment

Working...
                              X