No announcement yet.

PRO seat sliders (direct bolt-in)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Todd, the Tenzo R seat bolt pattern is 16" wide, 11" front to back and 19 3/8" diagonal.

Matt
    '01 Silverado 1500: Wait4me tune, Gibson catback, Detroit Truetrac locker, 4:10s, K&N intake, 2" lift, 33" tires, Escalade gauge cluster, Pioneer DVD, Pilot HIDs
    '05 Honda Superhawk: 996cc v-twin, Jardine dual exhaust, Dynojet, K&N, Pilot Power 2CTs and more.
    '04 Cannondale Scalpel: noisy race bike

Comment

All Todd would need to fab up seat adapters would be everyone's seat measurements.

I used Corbeau brackets (old style) and made a top base to fit my Momo's. Todd I can get you Momo measurements, and I am sure others could fess up some other brands.

Being able to offer ready-to-go seat brackets would give you a HUGE advantage, and it's fairly easy to take that next step.

Chrome wheeled, fuel injected, and steppin out over the line
      PRD - The original Ford Probe Aftermarket, THANK YOU FOR THE GOOD RUN
      1999-2013 : 14 Years of supporting the Probe community
      1997 Ford Probe GTS Turbo | 2000 Jaguar XJ8 | 1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer | 1930 Model A Hotrod | 2005 VW Touareg V8

Comment

I could give you SPARCO measurements
        GySgt (Select) Stacey O. Johnson, USMC
        My Toys- 2011 Silverado Z71 (Black Neck Ride ), 1995 PGT (Back Again )
        "Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have made a difference in the world. Marines don't have that problem." -Ronald Reagan

Comment

ill deff be buying a set of these in Jan great products

Comment

Originally posted by mkimber
            Todd, the Tenzo R seat bolt pattern is 16" wide, 11" front to back and 19 3/8" diagonal.

Matt
            Sweet Matt looks like your getting a set to match your Tenzo's

Anyone that can give us bolt patterns of there seats would be great.

Comment

Todd,
              I will try to get my seats ous this weekend and give you MOMO measurements.
              Chrome wheeled, fuel injected, and steppin out over the line
              PRD - The original Ford Probe Aftermarket, THANK YOU FOR THE GOOD RUN
              1999-2013 : 14 Years of supporting the Probe community
              1997 Ford Probe GTS Turbo | 2000 Jaguar XJ8 | 1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer | 1930 Model A Hotrod | 2005 VW Touareg V8

Comment

Originally posted by Probesport
                Todd,
                I will try to get my seats ous this weekend and give you MOMO measurements.
                Okie dokie

Comment

Originally posted by neonman
                  Sweet Matt looks like your getting a set to match your Tenzo's
                  Todd, you are the man!
                  '01 Silverado 1500: Wait4me tune, Gibson catback, Detroit Truetrac locker, 4:10s, K&N intake, 2" lift, 33" tires, Escalade gauge cluster, Pioneer DVD, Pilot HIDs
                  '05 Honda Superhawk: 996cc v-twin, Jardine dual exhaust, Dynojet, K&N, Pilot Power 2CTs and more.
                  '04 Cannondale Scalpel: noisy race bike

Comment

I've been toying with the idea of getting some racing seats ever since my dog ate a chunk out of my driver's seat last month, and I'm still not sure if I'm going to.

However, if I do, they won't touch the floorboard of my car until I get these sliders/brackets!

I went to our warehouse and none of the "major manufacturer" brackets look half as sturdy as these!

Very nice work, bro.

-phreak
                    Official: KYPO - LexPOC :: Honorary: TNPOC - NYPOC - NEPO / NPA! - OHIO PROBES
                    Major Meets Attended: MM7 - TNPOC/KYPO 2K4 - HH2K5 - OCMD2K5 - MM8 - StM2006 - HH2K6
                    Yeah, I'm still alive...

Comment

Originally posted by neonman
                      Anyone that can give us bolt patterns of there seats would be great.

SPARCO Sprints seat bolt pattern is 12 3/4" wide, 13 3/4" front to back and 18 1/2" diagonal.

GySgt (Select) Stacey O. Johnson, USMC
                      My Toys- 2011 Silverado Z71 (Black Neck Ride ), 1995 PGT (Back Again )
                      "Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have made a difference in the world. Marines don't have that problem." -Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by ceyjay26
                        SPARCO Sprints seat bolt pattern is 12 3/4" wide, 13 3/4" front to back and 18 1/2" diagonal.
                        Originally posted by mkimber
                        Tenzo R seat bolt pattern is 16" wide, 11" front to back and 19 3/8" diagonal.
                        There's two down

Keep them coming guy's

Comment

So, if I drew you a detailed diagram with all my seats' measurements, would you be able to make me this piece for my style seat? Would you be able to drill through them for me, too?
                          '93 Electric Blue GT MTX | 15.5@86.6 w/ slipping clutch mod. That's so "last season."
                          ONPOC.ca

Comment

This is soo friggin sweet. Not only do we now have excellent quality seat brackets and sliders but now it will be possible to get them for the exact brand seat we have?!?!

I have Tenzo R's so consider another set of thoses def. sold after x-mas(as I said before but more so now!).
                            ~Vinny
                            '95 Rio Red PGT
                            I am my own car club

Comment

do these work with sparco sprints? i need a set badly, how can i cant pm neonguy? do they come with seatbelt brackets?? pm me please! thanks
                              Last edited by 1fstpgt; December 2, 2004, 09:20 PM.
                              I LOVE LAMP!

Comment

Hey Neonman, mind emailing me when you get your site all finished up so I can check out what you have to offer.
                                Getting ready to spend the next year working on my 1990 Probe top to bottom and will need some quality products.

Email me at agonizing at gmail dot com

Hopefully spam bots wont pick that up ><

Comment

Working...
                                X