No announcement yet.

Flyrtle 2012 - Maryland Edition?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• speaking of tuning..... guys coming from Florida will have to adjust your tunes to run up north. I know I had to change my tune when I went down south.
    2g probe ze

Comment

• True,it ran richer up here on the tune from down in FL.
      My 1st gens are slow.

Comment

• Really? That's interesting...I'd think the air would be thinner/more humid down in FL, which would mean that (based on the same tune) it would run LEANER up here (higher oxygen density). I suppose it all comes down to altitude, though.
        95 PGT MTX - Probezilla - Supercharged 'n Squirted ZE @ 8 psi
        93 FD - LSx 7.0L - 11.6@128.5 (w/ old rotary setup)
        89 DTM PGT - 49K ORIGINAL miles! - MINT! - Sold
        04 Subaru WRX STi - Perrin FMIC, Greddy 3.5" catback, K&N intake - 308AWHP/318AWTQ - Mustang Dyno
        Probezilla & The FD 540 RWHP/415 RWTQ @ 24.5 psi (past rotary setup)

Comment

• Originally posted by TRWeiss1 View Post
          Really? That's interesting...I'd think the air would be thinner/more humid down in FL, which would mean that (based on the same tune) it would run LEANER up here (higher oxygen density). I suppose it all comes down to altitude, though.
          I had to add fuel on my tune when in Florida to keep afrs in the 11s. Then when I went back to VA I had to remove fuel to get back to 11s. Boost only. The cruise and idle was fine.
          2g probe ze

Comment

• Well seeing that I can hear the cars at Capital from my work, I will most likely be there!

Fingers crossed* with two probes at that!

I would suggest we meet at my work. But im south of the track at the next light up and the green arrow is not long enough.

We could just meet up on capital raceway road and ride in together that way.
            2005 BMW r1200GS - fully dressed adv machine
            2006 Suzuki SV650 - naked squid machine

Comment

• Originally posted by natecade1 View Post
              Well seeing that I can hear the cars at Capital from my work, I will most likely be there!

Fingers crossed* with two probes at that!

I would suggest we meet at my work. But im south of the track at the next light up and the green arrow is not long enough.

We could just meet up on capital raceway road and ride in together that way.
              Your work might be a good staging area to round everyone up.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
              HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
              Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
              As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Comment

• 1640 professional blvd, crofton MD 21114
                plenty of parking.

Comment

• ^ that sounds like a good place Nate. The road to capital will probably be to busy for all of us to meet up.

Depending on where the hotel is it would be nice to get a vid and some rolling shots on the highway of the full crew on the way to the track as well
                  My '97 GTS in its prime
                  New GTS Stripped and gutted rebuild from ground up.
                  2000 Explorer XLS 2 inch lift 32 inch BFG's My Wifes Daily

Comment

• I know there are some hotels right off 50 on 301. About 6 miles from the track.

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

They're actually building a new shopping center on route 3 about a mile north of the track. If its open by then would be a great parking lot to meet up.

Comment

• The South Florida "Flyrtle Car" has been acquired. The parts acquisition phase begins now.

Only details I can release on the car is KL, Turbo, Slicks.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
                      HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
                      Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
                      As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Comment

• ^That really narrows it down. lol
                        95 PGT MTX - Probezilla - Supercharged 'n Squirted ZE @ 8 psi
                        93 FD - LSx 7.0L - 11.6@128.5 (w/ old rotary setup)
                        89 DTM PGT - 49K ORIGINAL miles! - MINT! - Sold
                        04 Subaru WRX STi - Perrin FMIC, Greddy 3.5" catback, K&N intake - 308AWHP/318AWTQ - Mustang Dyno
                        Probezilla & The FD 540 RWHP/415 RWTQ @ 24.5 psi (past rotary setup)

Comment

• The Paint By Nate car is underway as well.. it has about 80 hours into it so far.
                          I can tell you it's kl powered and pretty much stock and will stay that. Just body mods
                          Last edited by natecade1; January 30, 2012, 06:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hppwdn View Post
                            The South Florida "Flyrtle Car" has been acquired. The parts acquisition phase begins now.

Oh shit. knowing sfl we are ****ed

Comment

• Originally posted by hppwdn View Post
                              The South Florida "Flyrtle Car" has been acquired. The parts acquisition phase begins now.

D.O.T slicks or actual wrinkle on launch slicks?
                              2g probe ze

Comment

• And how big of a.turbo lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X