This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the deal with Mike not shipping

Ok. Maybe this isn't the right area to post but i have no other way of getting a hold of this guy. Anyone has his phone# or a close relationship to him. It seems that for the past 5 weeks I get no response to none of my e-mails for some odd reason. if this sounds like a complaint it is. At least let me know what's up with my order.
    93 GT MTX Black
    Cardomain page
    pic 1
    pic 2
    01 BMW 740il black/black

Normally Mike is pretty good about contact and communication. I understand that he is "expecting soon", however.

His last activity online was March 2nd, 2007 01:32 PM, but that could have been to just clear out PMs.

Give him some time, his feedback show's he's earned a good reputation, but you never know.....
    Last edited by TravisWilliams_GT; March 21, 2007, 05:20 PM.
    ¶¶¶ Spyder Mica Metallic1994 PGT ZE-T04E Intercooled @ 6 psi.. ----- Sold within NEPO and PT
    ¶¶¶ Arancio Atlas Metallic1995 PGT NOVI 1000 Intercooled @ 10psi. ----- STUPID FAST
    ¶¶¶ Verde Mica Metallic 1993 PGT Modified, Sanctified, Retired. ----- Damn I miss her.

Comment

Im waiting on my a pillar 3 guage pod and 2 gauge center bezel, he hasnt replied to me either. Im p!ssed to say the least but Im waiting for his reply until I get really p!ssed.
      The thing is, it’s a gearbox, okay? It has one job to do! One job! Pull the lever… ‘Am I a pencil? Am I a cauliflower? Am I a nuclear power sta– I’m a gearbox! Oh, heavens, I’m gonna swap some cogs around!’

Jeremy Clarkson on Automatics

Comment

I got a PM that said I should have it by end of next week. Time will tell. I'd say, If you ain't got it in hand, don't take my money!
        Last edited by LoBlackPGT; March 3, 2007, 10:22 AM.
        93 GT MTX Black
        Cardomain page
        pic 1
        pic 2
        01 BMW 740il black/black

Comment

Originally posted by LoBlackPGT
          I got a PM that said I should have it by end of next week. Time will tell. I'd say, If you ain't got it in hand, don't take my money!
          Wow lucky you, Ive been waiting for a few weeks now.
          The thing is, it’s a gearbox, okay? It has one job to do! One job! Pull the lever… ‘Am I a pencil? Am I a cauliflower? Am I a nuclear power sta– I’m a gearbox! Oh, heavens, I’m gonna swap some cogs around!’

Comment

Mike is pretty much a reputable guy who does this as a side business now. As we all know the Probe parts business is not truly such a profitable business and most vendors that still exist due so to service the community more than anything else.

With that being said, Mr. Baxter has a 9-5 as well as a baby on the way so I am sure between work, taking his girl to the hospitol for checks ups and such he has been pre-occupied. Give him ample time and show some patience, he will get back to you soon. I will try to contact him via phone!
            Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

Come on Mike I still havent heard from you. Are you still waiting for the gauge pods to come in?

Tom

Comment

i thaught I was lucky but I didn't receive my stuff as he promised by end of this week.

ok crimson, so you're saying, because mike has more important things to do, that is why he can't ship? Get it straight man, it's not about him not having time to ship, that's not the issue as far as I'm concerned, it is because he doesn't have it in hand. That would not be an issue either, if the guy would let us know what the deal is other than having to wait for an answer. Now it is obvious that you can't admit that this guy doesn't have the goods and that we shouldn't complain about people like mike with poor communication. Obviously he runs a business and has a life which is fine. I never said he would rip me off, i never said he shouldn't run a business, I'm simply saying "talk to me" that's all.

I've bought stuff from mike before. Great products. I just wanted to find out how else I can get a hold of him. That's the reason behind this thread.
                93 GT MTX Black
                Cardomain page
                pic 1
                pic 2
                01 BMW 740il black/black

Comment

Mike Im still waiting for any kind of reply....

Comment

Originally posted by tomt64
                    Mike Im still waiting for any kind of reply....
                    same here. asked for my money back, no reply@ this is absolutely
                    93 GT MTX Black
                    Cardomain page
                    pic 1
                    pic 2
                    01 BMW 740il black/black

Comment

i'll just say that ppl have more important things to do then get on pt. . .

i would tell you off if my ole lady was putting me thru god knows what and dealing with the 9-5 and the stress . . . .

all you have to do is look at the rep. . . .and if your not happy with that take your bus. elsewhere.
                      paypal and such

my_qd2703@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by 96pgtmtx
                        all you have to do is look at the rep. . . .and if your not happy with that take your bus. elsewhere.

Maybe you missed the part where these guys already paid?
                        And where they've been emailing him?

Regardless of his personal life, he has a legitimate online storefront where he took these guys' money.
                        There's no announcement in this forum or on his website, so the fault solely falls on Mike.

It's easier for you to talk shit to his customers when it's not your money on the line.
                        Just because he's a PT vendor doesn't make lack of customer service excusable.
                        1994 Ford Probe 2.0L MTX
                        Kitted. Lambos. Slammed. 18s. T3/04E. LSD. MSII. Zoom-Zoom-Psst.

1996 Mazda 626 2.0L MTX
                        Lowered. 18s. P5 FSDE. MP3 PCM.

Cardomain - Needs updating.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleMetal1
                          Maybe you missed the part where these guys already paid? And where they've been emailing him?
                          Regardless of his personal life, he has a legitimate online storefront where he took these guys' money. There's no announcement in this forum or on his website, so the fault solely falls on Mike.
                          It's easier for you to talk shit to his customers when it's not your money on the line. Just because he's a PT vendor doesn't make lack of customer service excusable.
                          That is the most honest and to the point statement I've seen on PT in a while when it comes to our vendors that go sour.

Well then throw some negative feedback at him. And file a claim through Paypal. You have that right if you paid and did not receive within the alotted time.

Maybe that'll rattle his cage a bit. If he still cares about his "reputation"

Negative feedback him and see what happens.....
                          Last edited by Mike Baxter; March 28, 2007, 01:14 PM.
                          ¶¶¶ Spyder Mica Metallic1994 PGT ZE-T04E Intercooled @ 6 psi.. ----- Sold within NEPO and PT
                          ¶¶¶ Arancio Atlas Metallic1995 PGT NOVI 1000 Intercooled @ 10psi. ----- STUPID FAST
                          ¶¶¶ Verde Mica Metallic 1993 PGT Modified, Sanctified, Retired. ----- Damn I miss her.

Comment

Well the guage pods were not in stock, but he refunded me the difference on an AFPR kit, I trust him that he has them in stock like he says. I'll give him a chance...

Comment

got the gauge pod. all taken care of
                              93 GT MTX Black
                              Cardomain page
                              pic 1
                              pic 2
                              01 BMW 740il black/black

Comment

Working...
                              X