Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TEIN - Pictures of SuperStreet Kit w/ Pillow Ball Upper Mounts

Hi Everybody,

I will dispense with the amenities and on with the show!

The Overall stance.

The Front Gap. Looks perfect to me.

The Rear Gap. Trunk empty, except there is the spare tire and jack.

Two of the Front DAMPER and Coil.

The Front Upper Pillow Ball Mount that is Camber Adjustable.

This is the Finger-Tip adjustment for Compression & Rebound. One click at a time.

Here is a couple of the Rear.

DAMPACHI told me not to forget this, the Rear Upper Pillow Ball Mount.

Well, I have noticed something unusual. If you look closely the Coil Spring Seat & the Spring Lock, then you may notice that they are NOT the ones shown on TEIN’s website. In fact, they are the newly redesigned ones that first appeared on the Type Flex DAMPER Kit for trouble free height adjustment. Perhaps, this is a sign of things to come.

Now, I’ll just wait for the comments to start.
    My car is no longer STOCK, and people are STILL laughing at me!

'94 Mazda PGT Black ('95 Zero-Mile KLDE Engine from Japan with some of my '93 Steel Blue Frost in there too. )

Look very well built. Patiently waiting on the price release
    GySgt (Select) Stacey O. Johnson, USMC
    My Toys- 2011 Silverado Z71 (Black Neck Ride ), 1995 PGT (Back Again )
    "Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have made a difference in the world. Marines don't have that problem." -Ronald Reagan

Comment

Looks spectacular. I can't wait. Are they gonna give you an EDFC to try out? I wanna see how it fits.
      Oh, man! This is the suspension we've all been waiting for!
      1994 Aspen Silver Metallic Probe GT

Probes NorthWest Rocks!

Comment

Sweet!!
        Cameron
        1993 Rio Red PGT-ZE... SOLD 9/18/08
        1991 Mettalic Gray Toyota 4x4

Comment

badass
          stance looks absolutely perfect.
          have you driven on them?
          please tell
          wOOOt Woot!!!
          :number three:... is gone :/

Comment

reminds me of my accords suspension! i LOVE TEIN!!
            2005 Acura TSX
            2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
            2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR

Comment

me wants, me will have
              96PGTZE~GREDDY~MAGNAFLOW~ACT
              FIDANZA~WILWOOD~AWR~RR-RACING~HS~OUTLAW
              PRD~MSD-WINDOWS~TEIN-SS~RX-8~ALPINE

Comment

sweet. looks top notch.
                2015 Audi Q3 - Stock |
                2017 Audi TTS - 034, Magnaflow |

Comment

Sweet
                  Sensei blue PGT Turbo'd http://members.cardomain.com/kes16

Comment

Umm why are the upper mounts orange, and look strikingly like my k-sport upper mounts?
                    Not to be accusitory but Ive had a few sets of Tiens (have some on my FD right now) and i have quite a few friends with Tiens and never have i seen a Tien part not be green lol.
                    '93 RX-7 R1 Black - PFC+Datalogit Innovate LC-1 BNR Stage III Sequential Twins Apexi Intake Greddy SMIC 3" Turbo Back + PFS Catback TEIN FLEX Dampers
                    '94 Probe GT-ZE Black - Megasquirt Fidenza/CM-IIR UDP K&N/HD CAI Hotshot Headers Testpipe Borla KVR Cross Drilled Brakes 12" Front Rotors K-Sports E-Spec Lighting
                    '96 Probe GT White - K&N WAI '94 Non Precat Manifolds/Y-Pipe Borla Cat-Back KVR Brakes TEIN S-Techs/Tokico Illuminas '02 Miata LS Green - K&N Panel Air Filter

Comment

Originally posted by prnstr4life
                      reminds me of my accords suspension! i LOVE TEIN!!
                      accords suspension lol..jk...

Dude that looks sexy as hell, i wish i had the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob_760 94PGT
                        Umm why are the upper mounts orange, and look strikingly like my k-sport upper mounts?
                        Not to be accusitory but Ive had a few sets of Tiens (have some on my FD right now) and i have quite a few friends with Tiens and never have i seen a Tien part not be green lol.
                        keep in mind that these parts are prototypes. the final production pieces might be 'all green' as you suggest, although word has it that this item might come exactly as you see it.
                        ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Yes, he has driven on this suspension. In fact, this past sunday I was able to test drive the vehicle and put it through some testing. I am currently writing up my review of this test and it will be posted shortly in a new thred.

My background for those who do not know:
                          • I have a SCCA Club racing license.
                          • I was the co-driver with Greg Hagopian on the One Lap Of America in 2003.
                          • I worked for Roush as a Test Driver earlier this year.
                          • I've driven on may race tracks as far as Hallett and Mid-America Motorplex, as local as California Speedway, Buttonwillow Raceway Park, Streets of Willow Springs, and as popular as Laguna Seca.

So, look for my review in the next day or two. I will break down the car's handling in several different situations and let you have some insight regarding those situations.
                          Toodles, Stacey_B --++=1st Gens not slow!=++-- FallGuy
                          MY 'NEW' 1990 RACE CAR Stacey_B AOL IM: SCCAStaceyIB - SCCA RS - Solo2 (FSP) "Girls Do It Better" Cal Club www.scpoc.com : www.probetalk.com Racing is my life. Winner One Lap of America 2003- SSGT2 class 1996 Ford Probe GT. Hagopian/Bertran
                          Sponsors: Porterfield Racing Brakes - LTB Motorsports - Tires Warehouse - Auto-Meter

Comment

they look TEH SEx
                            Last edited by FRCFD6; October 4, 2005, 09:16 AM.
                            Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches, it's more like a jar of Jalapenos ....
                            What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.

Pearl '92 Audi //S4 GT3071R, running 27 psi
                            Lava gray '14 Audi //SQ5, Chipwerke, 034 Intake Pipe
                            For PSP Awareness click here

Comment

That doesnt suck
                              Chrome wheeled, fuel injected, and steppin out over the line
                              PRD - The original Ford Probe Aftermarket, THANK YOU FOR THE GOOD RUN
                              1999-2013 : 14 Years of supporting the Probe community
                              1997 Ford Probe GTS Turbo | 2000 Jaguar XJ8 | 1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer | 1930 Model A Hotrod | 2005 VW Touareg V8

Comment

Working...
                              X