Photoshop that I did for class... Probe GT race car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mx6forever1985
    the cab on the truck looks too long to me, i of course wouldn't go to the trouble of changing it, it just seems a bit lengthy. Awesome job on ALL of your chops in here, looks incredible man.
    Maybe even...extended?

Comment

jay, do u have 2 separate computers hooked to those screens? why do both of them have the windows taskbar at the bottom?

btw...go panthers, even tho they technically arent the NFC champs right now (sadly eagles still holds the title...from last year....for now)
      NCPOC > BAPOC > SCPOC > FlaPOC > MIPOC

Comment

Originally posted by Rayman
        jay, do u have 2 separate computers hooked to those screens? why do both of them have the windows taskbar at the bottom?

btw...go panthers, even tho they technically arent the NFC champs right now (sadly eagles still holds the title...from last year....for now)

Nope, just one computer, the taskbar is on the right, I made a seperate address and desktop bar for the left monitor so that there is balance.
        Once a PROBE owner, always a PROBE lover!!

Comment

Originally posted by deyan
          For my Vis Comm class we gotta take a car (real picture) and turn it into a race car, suv, luxury car, sports car, etc..

well I just finished doing the race car, nothing special, took me about 3 hours while watching TV.
          Used one of hardboilers probe pictures (his car is da sex) to do the photoshop.

I think it turned out ok.
          i want those headlights!!!

Comment

Did you photo shop the head lights in there or did he actually have them installed on his car. I like the set up. Not to say you didnt do an kick ass job on the PSing. Looks sweet. Good work.
            Rio Red 97 Base. Lowered 2" sitting on Montegi 17" MR7'S. Preditor C/F hood. 2 10" MTX 6000's subwoofers powered by a 600wt Kennwood Amp w/ Jensen head unit. Soon to come: CAI, Camshaft, and Headers followed by new sparkpluga and wires.

Comment

Originally posted by nutdaddy22
              Did you photo shop the head lights in there or did he actually have them installed on his car. I like the set up. Not to say you didnt do an kick ass job on the PSing. Looks sweet. Good work.
              all photoshop

thanks
              96 MX6 LS PTE preped
              96 Probe GT (Sold)
              93 KLZE Base Probe (Sold)

Comment

all photoshop

thanks
                Where did the head lights come from them because they look awsome and well I want to know how they made theirs. haha.
                Rio Red 97 Base. Lowered 2" sitting on Montegi 17" MR7'S. Preditor C/F hood. 2 10" MTX 6000's subwoofers powered by a 600wt Kennwood Amp w/ Jensen head unit. Soon to come: CAI, Camshaft, and Headers followed by new sparkpluga and wires.

Comment

Originally posted by nutdaddy22
                  Where did the head lights come from them because they look awsome and well I want to know how they made theirs. haha.
                  They came from the paintbrush in photoshop
                  really...
                  The only thing that was sources from a photo on there is the rear wing and the rims..
                  96 MX6 LS PTE preped
                  96 Probe GT (Sold)

Comment

love the race car, someone should build their probe to look like that. as for the truck and suv, they look like ass
                    93 PGT-ZE, mx-3 vaf, jdm ecu, phenos, rr-inserts(motor and shifter), painted vc's, wai, new tranny, rr-short shifter, vis gt bomber front w/ custom light setup, jvc head unit, lightning audio 1100w 12, and lightning audio 900w amp....GONE!!!!!!

now sportin' a 2.5 '06 jetta!!!

Comment

NICE JOB....you have really nice ps skillz!
                      my email address is NOT working!

Comment

its off a ferrari if i remember correctly.

Do you think you could put the hoodscoop on there that comes on the ferrari you took the hood/headlights off of?

Comment

Originally posted by shadetree93pgt
                          its off a ferrari if i remember correctly.

Do you think you could put the hoodscoop on there that comes on the ferrari you took the hood/headlights off of?
                          err, I didnt take any hood nor headlights out of any ferrari or any car for that metter. Its all photoshop using the airbrush tool. Like I've already said the ONLY THING that I used from photoreference are the RIMS AND REAR SPOILER!
                          96 MX6 LS PTE preped
                          96 Probe GT (Sold)

Comment

if anyone can make lights that look like that i will buy them wow thoes are nice
                            great work btw

JD
                            and the 9 most feard words in the english language.
                            "put your seat belt on im gonna try somthing"

Comment

err, I didnt take any hood nor headlights out of any ferrari or any car for that metter. Its all photoshop using the airbrush tool. Like I've already said the ONLY THING that I used from photoreference are the RIMS AND REAR SPOILER!
                              it looks alot like a ferrari 550 LM hood without the hood scoop.

Comment

Originally posted by shadetree93pgt
                                it looks alot like a ferrari 550 LM hood without the hood scoop.
                                err, its just the stock pgt hood...

here is the original picture

http://www.supermotors.org/vehicles/...567&original=1
                                Last edited by deyan; November 7, 2005, 02:18 PM.
                                96 MX6 LS PTE preped
                                96 Probe GT (Sold)

Comment

Working...
                                X