Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

URGENT!!! - TEIN Group Buy available NOW.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT!!! - TEIN Group Buy available NOW.

Hi Everybody,

Well, the time has come.

Please, visit the BulkBuy section of this forum for the newly available deal for the Tein products made for our car.

Thank you.

Michael
    My car is no longer STOCK, and people are STILL laughing at me!

'94 Mazda PGT Black ('95 Zero-Mile KLDE Engine from Japan with some of my '93 Steel Blue Frost in there too. )

96 mx6
    97 eclipse gsx, the race car

Comment

I visited the bulk buy section and there is no thread on this. I want, I want, I want TIENs.

-Michael
      farfegnugen-n., a speed-induced euphoric state in which the driver of an automobile believes he/she is moving at a sufficient rate of speed to leave all troubles behind.

Cardomain
      | MySpace

Comment

Well no TIENs...but they do have TEINs

Originally posted by SirMichael
        I visited the bulk buy section and there is no thread on this. I want, I want, I want TIENs.

-Michael
        Now living in REALLY Sunny Arizona and sweating a lot but still loving it...AZPOC Rules!!

Comment

hah well either one.
          farfegnugen-n., a speed-induced euphoric state in which the driver of an automobile believes he/she is moving at a sufficient rate of speed to leave all troubles behind.

Cardomain
          | MySpace

Comment

Originally posted by SirMichael

-Michael
            this might have something to do with it
            March 27th, 2006, 10:45 AM
            96 MX6 LS PTE preped
            96 Probe GT (Sold)
            93 KLZE Base Probe (Sold)

Comment

um, don't look now, but i see a new "BB" thread posted.
              ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Originally posted by dmark101
                um, don't look now, but i see a new "BB" thread posted.
                wow, thats some crazy coinsidence
                96 MX6 LS PTE preped
                96 Probe GT (Sold)
                93 KLZE Base Probe (Sold)

Comment

Hi Everybody,

Well just a quick note to mention the 2nd 'Sale' that is on going in the BulkBuy section.

At this time I have the first 5 people ready to order and so I will be setting a stop-date soon. If there is further interest, (by that I mean 5 more people), I will extend the 'Sale'.

Please, if you want in on this I would PM me ASAP. Otherwise, you might be waiting another couple of weeks before enough people want to buy.

Michael

'94 Mazda PGT Black ('95 Zero-Mile KLDE Engine from Japan with some of my '93 Steel Blue Frost in there too. )

Comment

I PMed but haven't had a response or anything

Comment

ouch, I just received an e-mail today, my S-techs are on backorder 4-6 weeks.... that completely sucks, I already ordered my new struts and wanted to take out my k-sports so I can sell the damn things...

Comment

Originally posted by N/A Matt
                        ouch, I just received an e-mail today, my S-techs are on backorder 4-6 weeks.... that completely sucks, I already ordered my new struts and wanted to take out my k-sports so I can sell the damn things...
                        Im outta Boston in 3 weeks...let me know bout the K sports meng.
                        I've owned the Same Probe for 10 years.

Comment

swing by on your way home and you've got an extra 2.0 engine and whatever other parts you can think of

Comment

just wanted to note that I did receive my springs, actually ended up picking up two sets, they're awesome quality and the vendor's service was top knotch.

Comment

Hi N/A Matt,

Thanks for the reply, but you didn't need to tell me. I already knew that.

Now, go tell some other people you have not felt the power of the TEIN.

Good Luck and enjoy every turn with them.

Michael

Comment

Working...
                              X