This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr.speed Order updates.

Since the old vender forum is archive and read only, I cannot post a public up-date there to let people know what's going on. So, I'll make something quick and public here.

http://mrspeed.biz/Updates.html

I was able to pick up everything today from the powercoater. I need to organize who gets what now, and make sure I have each and every little coupler, nut bolt, etc. Then I'll start shipping asap! A few people had me powderocoat some misc items as well, and they are mostly represented here. I did some fuel rails as well and some other brackets, which are done but I didn't get them in these pictures. oops! Those will all ship tonight or tomorrow, some (not all) sc kits will start to ship tomorrow depending on what odds and ends stuff I may need to obtain still.

--==

2.5L Shafted kit guys: I have all but Alasandro, Miat and Eric Millers items ready, if you didn't recieve a tracking number yet, you will tomorrow. Actually, this only is going to two people, as everyone else has everything less a blower for a couple people.

--==

o2 housing people : All two of you, the prototype didn't work out to my standard of fitment, you will be issued a refund. I talked to one of you one this, the other I haven't yet.

People, please email me for individual status and such. Adlorin@mrspeed.biz . My cell is no longer working nor is the main phone. I'll have a working cell very soon here, likely a new number. When that's up, i'll put my cell number back up on here.

--==

This will pull through guys, again, I'm terribly sorry to everyone for this becomming such a seemingly stagnate and time consuming process. Thank you all so very much for everything everyone! Closure comes to everyone soon here.
    '00 Contour SVT - Stock and Reliable
    '93 Probe GT - Currently Grounded.

update your email address y0

Patrick you are a rare one a man of your word.
    The thing is, it’s a gearbox, okay? It has one job to do! One job! Pull the lever… ‘Am I a pencil? Am I a cauliflower? Am I a nuclear power sta– I’m a gearbox! Oh, heavens, I’m gonna swap some cogs around!’

Jeremy Clarkson on Automatics

Comment

moved to the appropriate forum, where it should have been posted in the first place.
      ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Hey Pat!
        I just want to confirm that all i am missing is the blower to complete my kit.

You should have already:
        -Kit (minus blower)
        -batterie relocation kit
        -modded disty cap

Remember.. i only want my things once you've got EVERYTHING.

Eric
        Last edited by PGT97_Racer; October 3, 2006, 08:03 PM.
        KLZE, Hotshot Headers, Hotshot CAI, Pacesetter exhaust, 626 swar bar, AWR adjustable endlinks, Centreforce clutch, MX-3 Flywheel, JJ resonated TP, Eibach Springs, Shogun Rims, Mach 1 Chin and Mazda6 BBK (the Orignal)

Comment

Originally posted by dmark101
          moved to the appropriate forum, where it should have been posted in the first place.
          Forum is locked for new posts, so the longue was the best area I could think. Thanks for setting this correctly man!

Comment

Well done man, really well done. After all the problems with PT "companies" it is really great to see you come through. All the best with everything, I hope you end up being rewarded for seeing the course, and your hard work.
            Now living in REALLY Sunny Arizona and sweating a lot but still loving it...AZPOC Rules!!

Comment

Originally posted by CanadianDream
              Well done man, really well done. After all the problems with PT "companies" it is really great to see you come through. All the best with everything, I hope you end up being rewarded for seeing the course, and your hard work.
              My reward will be knowing that everyone has what I owe them. From that I'll have a lot less stress and anxiety. I'll sleep better and not have to dedicate so much of my time doing odd jobs to make all the $ that I can. Thanks for the words of encouragement though!

Comment

Good Job man, really glad to see things pulling through, lovin the pictures of the kits!!!! can't wait to get my misc stuff, than the kit!!!!!!!!!! excellent job!!!!!!!!!
                Supercharged 2.0 Ford Probe CarDomain

2k4 Mazda RX-8 GT, 9000rpms anyone?

Comment

I wasn't worried
                  My Cardomain Site As always updated pictures

Comment

sent you a pm let me know something on both sides

Comment

I'd like to know why the previous Mr.Speed thread moved and now we can't post anymore?
                      KLZE, Hotshot Headers, Hotshot CAI, Pacesetter exhaust, 626 swar bar, AWR adjustable endlinks, Centreforce clutch, MX-3 Flywheel, JJ resonated TP, Eibach Springs, Shogun Rims, Mach 1 Chin and Mazda6 BBK (the Orignal)

Comment

Same goes here.

Comment

MR Speed is nolonger a PT vendor therefore this is why his support section was closed, please respect that and contact an admin prior to creating a support thread for a non vendor.
                          This is NOT the appropiate place to place this and if it is allowed by an admin it is only done so as a courtesy!
                          Last edited by CrimSon_ReD; October 23, 2007, 08:14 AM.
                          Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

No longer an active PT vendor, true.
                            But, a Former PT vendor who still has unfinished business on PT with PT members.

Comment

Indeed but the rules are the rules, if the admin sanctions you a place to discuss it that is fine but if the MR. Speed section is closed that does not give anyone the right to create a thread without getting consent, that is all I am saying regardlesss what you are owed. It wasnt allowed for some of the other vendors who failed to come through therefore the same rule applies to mr. speed.

He has your contact info he can take the time to email, pm or phone those he has to make due to.
                              Since he is NOT a vendor it should not be in the active vendor forum.`
                              Last edited by CrimSon_ReD; October 23, 2007, 05:19 PM.
                              Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

Working...
                              X