This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bedwards6954
    Pat needs to finish the roof before he has the appraser come out, and pat is spending most of his time if not all at the hospital with his mother, or working to make a living too.
    well not to be rude or anything but if he was to finnish his 2 year project then people stop complaining and then he could spend 100% of his time that he is not at work at the hospital without having to warry about anything else i mean thats what i would do cuz if theres any thing i dont like is people complaining at me espesally for 2 years
    Bad Ass Motorsport

2.0SE stage3 clutch, fidinza flyweel, gt rims

Comment

• I am just a messenger, I don't like it either, I am just posting info that I know as a curtsy to all of you, just like I would hope you would too, and to be honest I don't think pat even worries about anything else but his only living, well unfortunately slightly living relative. it took two weeks and 57 phone calls to get the proper pressure plate, all the while my car was sitting in a shop.

news for me, I like the new clutch, and I love the fidinza flyweel, however tonight I was pulled over for excessive exhaust noise never had it happen before, I am thinking about putting in a resonator to quite it down...
      Supercharged 2.0 Ford Probe CarDomain

2k4 Mazda RX-8 GT, 9000rpms anyone?

Comment

• This man has cost me so much money it is unbelieveable.
        | Eaton Supercharger | HID Conversion | 330cc Top Feed Injectors | Megasquirt | KL-ZE | Aeromotive Dual FEED FPR | Hotshot Intake | Hotshot Gen V Headers | Eibach Springs | KYB GR2 Struts | Home Depot RSTB | 7/8" PST RSB | DIY STS | HKS Catback | Testpipe | P/P'd ZE manifold | Colt Cams SuperStreet Grind | 65MM Throttle Body | TB/IM Phenos | CM3 w/ Fidanza Flywheel | UDP | FD Wheels | MSD 6AL w/ Blaster 3 Coil | A/C Removed |

Comment

• c'mon Pat how about a REAL update on where the refinance stands....has the roof been completed yet?

hell last month you said you were going to ship me my 2.0 pipes that way "i had something"
          Last edited by bwitz04; October 13, 2007, 04:45 PM.
          Ryan Borowitz
          "The Original Casper Probe"
          Myrtle Madness Appearances: XI, XII, XIII, IX
          MMIX PRD Select "Best 2nd Gen"

Comment

• Originally posted by bwitz04
            c'mon Pat how about a REAL update on the refinance stands....has the roof been completed yet?

hell last month you said you were going to ship me my 2.0 pipes that way "i had something"

Geez, you still don't have the pipes yet?
            Last edited by SPLXTREM; October 13, 2007, 01:22 PM.
            SoDak Probes President, Founding member of Team Legion Of Boom
            My '94 PSE & '95 PGT

Comment

• see now thats what confused me i got my pipes why not send the blower with all that that way its out of the way he said he has them all hes just not ready to ship them that makes no sence it might take him an hour to package up everything and ship it and im pretty sure everyone would be willing to send shiping money just so they finally get their stuff
              Bad Ass Motorsport

Comment

• Originally posted by SPLXTREM
                Geez, you still don't have the pipes yet?
                hell no....

like i said earlier he told me he was going to send me the pipes he just didn't have everything else and by "everything else" i mean:

1) correct bolts (he bought the wrong pitch)
                2) K&N filter (said he could drop ship)
                3) gaskets stamped (supposedly he has the material)

supposedly he has the couplers/clamps/belt/and piping for my 2.0 kit....its a real kick in the balls considering i'm the only 2.0 guy w/o anything.

who knows
                Ryan Borowitz

Comment

• honestly i dont realy care about any of thatstuff though all i want is the blower i can get the rest pretty cheap
                  Bad Ass Motorsport

Comment

• Originally posted by BAM
                    honestly i dont realy care about any of thatstuff though all i want is the blower i can get the rest pretty cheap
                    i wasn't even talking to you....i quoted SPLXTREM's comments not yours. the only reason i replied to him is because i purchased his place in line.

but i guess you don't care about that either....
                    Ryan Borowitz

Comment

• This must be a pain in the ass, thank God I didn't purchase a kit off him.
                      1998 SVT Cobra Flowmaster, K & N filter....73K miles and running strong!

Comment

• How come no one has taken him to court?
                        94 PGT -T, Used to be quick

94 Black PGT, KLZE, spun bearing, Likely parts car for life

Comment

• After 5 months I tired to contact paypal, they told me it had been to long to take 1600 dollars from his acct. Lets face it we all took it in the rear dru with no lube.
                          | Eaton Supercharger | HID Conversion | 330cc Top Feed Injectors | Megasquirt | KL-ZE | Aeromotive Dual FEED FPR | Hotshot Intake | Hotshot Gen V Headers | Eibach Springs | KYB GR2 Struts | Home Depot RSTB | 7/8" PST RSB | DIY STS | HKS Catback | Testpipe | P/P'd ZE manifold | Colt Cams SuperStreet Grind | 65MM Throttle Body | TB/IM Phenos | CM3 w/ Fidanza Flywheel | UDP | FD Wheels | MSD 6AL w/ Blaster 3 Coil | A/C Removed |

Comment

• Mason how can you go on here and say all of this about getting ripped off. About 6 months to a year ago you sold me your mr. speed kit that you "had" after dozens of emails and excuses i tried getting my money back from paypal and finally got it back from my credit card company. At least he plans on sending the kit.
                            1993 MX6 LS
                            2007 E90 335i FBO

Comment

• Originally posted by blaster3500
                              Mason how can you go on here and say all of this about getting ripped off. About 6 months to a year ago you sold me your mr. speed kit that you "had" after dozens of emails and excuses i tried getting my money back from paypal and finally got it back from my credit card company. At least he plans on sending the kit.

and you never left bad feedback.
                              1989 GT, heavily modded....

Comment

• The transaction was on ebay and he was not active at this time. I figured he was done with the probe scene and would never come back, now he is here. If you look he ripped someone off on a set of fuel rails also.
                                1993 MX6 LS
                                2007 E90 335i FBO

Comment

Working...
                                X