• Show
Clear All

• My message to TNPOC

You are all boring.
    "I come from a very big family, nine parents."

"Never let the truth stand in the way of a good story"

...says the douchebag.
    Jim K.
    :89LX: Gone but not forgotten:96 PGT:(ze twin turbo) Its not purple dammit! Its BOYSENBERRY! :89PGT: New project :03 KLZE Protege5: Daily When I go for a drive, I leave life behind. Friends, work, everything. Its just me, the car, and a twisty road. The exhilaration of being on the edge of catastrophe is something that I will never be able to give up.

Comment

That's not nice.
      "I come from a very big family, nine parents."

"Never let the truth stand in the way of a good story"

Comment

There always seems to be one or two guests lurking in here. Wish they would just join already.
        Jim K.
        :89LX: Gone but not forgotten:96 PGT:(ze twin turbo) Its not purple dammit! Its BOYSENBERRY! :89PGT: New project :03 KLZE Protege5: Daily When I go for a drive, I leave life behind. Friends, work, everything. Its just me, the car, and a twisty road. The exhilaration of being on the edge of catastrophe is something that I will never be able to give up.

Comment

Looking for an old ride, purchased in 2005 by Tim, been trying to track him down to see if I can buy it back/find it to have my shop restore and return to the Probe princess (yes this is her account)

Comment

White, KLZE swapped 95GT?
            Jim K.

Comment

Working...
            X