Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porterfield has been one of our greatest supporters. We lost Andy Porterfield back in April of this year. He was such a great guy and loved by so many in the racing community.

I know Tim is still working at Porterfield and is keeping the torch running over there. I hope the Probe Community will continue to support this great organization for they have supported us for almost a decade.

Thanks to everyone who has purchased from them.!

- Stacey B.
    Toodles, Stacey_B --++=1st Gens not slow!=++-- FallGuy
    MY 'NEW' 1990 RACE CAR Stacey_B AOL IM: SCCAStaceyIB - SCCA RS - Solo2 (FSP) "Girls Do It Better" Cal Club www.scpoc.com : www.probetalk.com Racing is my life. Winner One Lap of America 2003- SSGT2 class 1996 Ford Probe GT. Hagopian/Bertran
    Sponsors: Porterfield Racing Brakes - LTB Motorsports - Tires Warehouse - Auto-Meter

Comment

• Hey Stacy,is Porterfield still in business? Do they have any kind of deals going on? I need another set of R4S's for my 94 SE to go with my new Sumitomo HTRZIII's. Fantastic brakes that lasted me some 7 years. Worked better & lasted longer,& I was driving over 300 niles per week up to march 2007.

'94 PROBE SE Middle-aged croozr

Comment

Working...
      X