MBX Quick-Drain Oil Pan System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MBX Quick-Drain Oil Pan System

We would like to introduce our new MBX Quick Drain Oil Pan System.

Benefits

*Great for draining oil in a clean efficient way
    *Eliminates the potential of oil spillage by draining directly into oil container
    *Able to change oil when hot
    *One hand connect/disconnect
    *Race Quality, double-Seal Construction
    *No drain plug to remove

Easy to Install, Easy to Use.

*Remove oil drain plug and oil and replace drain plug with the male half of the Quick Drain coupling.
    *Install cap and refill engine with oil, YOUR INSTALLATION IS COMPLETE!!!

To drain oil:

*Remove cap and push the female half onto the male half
    *Route hose from female half into waste oil container
    *Pull back sleeve on female coupling and disconnect. Replace cap and refill engine with oil
    *Oil change complete - Quick and Easy

Complete kit as seen in picture is $57.50 including shipping!
    Order can be made by sending www.paypal.com made payable to shogunned@aol.com in the above amount. Please include a note stating what you are purchasing!

Last edited by Mike Baxter; October 22, 2004, 09:11 AM. Reason: Price for Kit

Price tag???
    Silver 2011 5.7L Toyota Tundra CrewMax
    Former Owner of The Fastest N/A 2.0 Probe

Comment

Originally posted by nolanspawn
      Price tag???

Pricing and ordering information added to original post

Comment

I need one, hmmm.... check or money order?
        '93 PGT praying for new paint with RR-Racing STS, Poly Stabilizer Bushings, CM 3, Fidanza Flywheel, AWR Rear Mount, Poly Inserts in the Front Mount, 2.5" CatBack, HD CAI, Tokico Illuminas, Pro Kit Springs, OBX Headers and Resonated test pipe courtesy of TWMotorsports...totaled as of August 2nd

Comment

I don't mean to jack your thread, but...

Is there any reason to get this over the FRAM Sure Drain System that can be had at AutoZone or any other auto parts store? And also for much less...

~Andy~

Comment

Originally posted by rolllin247
            I need one, hmmm.... check or money order?

Money order will be fine! I will PM you the information!

97rPGT - these are the highest quality Aeroquip fittings you can buy and are for the hardcore race/show enthusiast at mind!

Comment

Originally posted by 97rPGT
              I don't mean to jack your thread, but...

Is there any reason to get this over the FRAM Sure Drain System that can be had at AutoZone or any other auto parts store? And also for much less...

~Andy~
              In my eyes you get what you pay for sometimes and FRAM sucks. They make crappy oil filters and I sure as hell wouldn't put their sure drain on my car.

Looks cool Mike, I may need one of those to keep the oil off my turbo pipes and off the heat wrap.
              ///M-POC
              SENSLES 448whp at 24psi Built by Me, Tuned by SHAODOME

Flyrtle 6 - Best 2nd Gen Probe
              MMX - PRD BEST of Show and 1st Place Unlimited Class
              MM8 - PRD BEST of Show

Comment

I've had my sure drain for liek 3 years or so never had any problems and its $13.00 seems like this would be more efficient though since it is a quick disconnect I do kinda hate having to screw the sure drain line on, but I still wouldn't by one these that just my opinion though sorry. i'm sure there plenty of hard core folks out there who want these though.
                Last edited by brian2305; October 22, 2004, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by brian2305
                  I've had my sure drain for liek 3 years or so never had any problems and its $13.00 seems like this would be more efficient though since it is a quick disconnect I do kinda hate having to screw the sure drain line on, but I still wouldn't by one these that just my opinion though sorry. i'm sure there plenty of hard core folks out there who want these though.
                  If your not interested in buying it, then don't post in here and waste space. Nobody wants your opinion.
                  Kevin B - Former Probe-owner
                  06 Legacy GT
                  98 Legacy GT

Comment

Thanks guys, but lets not start any flaming in here. The sure drain system i have seen in person and does not compare to our Aeroquip kit by any means. Our system is a quick connect system and does not require screwing on and off fittings etc. If you would like to purchase our system, they will be on the website soon!

Comment

i think the price is kinda high. or else i would by one if i had that much money lying around. great job though.
                      96PGTZE~GREDDY~MAGNAFLOW~ACT
                      FIDANZA~WILWOOD~AWR~RR-RACING~HS~OUTLAW
                      PRD~MSD-WINDOWS~TEIN-SS~RX-8~ALPINE

Comment

i think the price is reasonable...its a good setup, i might get one....just don't have the funds laying around right now

-Dan
                        Left the probe scene, into the Corvette scene

Comment

Originally posted by NissanBlitz
                          i think the price is kinda high. or else i would by one if i had that much money lying around. great job though.
                          i agree with this guy but if these parts cost a lot to get a hold of then i understand the high price. i'll get it too as soon as i have the money to spend on this.
                          96PGTZE~GREDDY~MAGNAFLOW~ACT
                          FIDANZA~WILWOOD~AWR~RR-RACING~HS~OUTLAW
                          PRD~MSD-WINDOWS~TEIN-SS~RX-8~ALPINE

Comment

I like it. When the funds get back tow here thy need to be, i'll look into getting one.

EDIT: I'm confused on this page http://www.mbxmotorsports.net/productline.htm .....how come you dont list all that for sale, but list it as stuff you carry?
                            Last edited by El Nacho; November 2, 2004, 12:31 PM.
                            95 GT~ZE: SOLD!!

Comment

hey on that set up u have there is that a copper crush gasket? if it is you might have to replace it every so often... go with a teflon style gasket ...it bakes on there and seals the plug to the pan...im not knockin the system just trying to help out...btw i change oil for a living lol been doing it 2 years now and have had no problem on the teflons ...
                              Last edited by dystortion; November 4, 2004, 01:44 AM. Reason: srd
                              Happiness is: finding that you have another gear left

'94 2.0L, Cai, header, Pioneer 8500mp, kenwood 800w, 2 MTX T-8000SVC,
                              My Car Domain

Comment

Working...
                              X