Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions regarding Pheno Spacer Parts

Ok, guess Iget to be first here ^-^

I need the TB Spacer as I did not get it with a current purchase and would like to know what each spacer costs (I also thought it might be good info for those looking for replacements).

Also is it normal to have to have to remove the back fuel rail bank to get the fuel line screw to go in and then have to scrw it all back down? I noticed this and who better to ask then the makers!
    Denny Crane /\ Capsule E.R.
    05 GTO 408 Stroker \ 13 FRS LSx Swap (IP) / 02 Camaro SS 6.0L Chey's \ 14 F-150 5.0L / 96 MX6 M-Edition
    Give college students enough time and they can set anything on fire. --Cross & White Dart

Gee I can see these forum sections work really well..... (With vendor response that is, in this Outlaw section)
    Last edited by Cross; September 19, 2005, 08:45 AM. Reason: Wanted it clear who my comment was directed to
    05 GTO 408 Stroker \ 13 FRS LSx Swap (IP) / 02 Camaro SS 6.0L Chey's \ 14 F-150 5.0L / 96 MX6 M-Edition
    Give college students enough time and they can set anything on fire. --Cross & White Dart

Comment

check out the outlaw website. i haven't seen sean post here in a while, so he may or may not know that these forums are here, but i have sent out notifications they were opening.
      ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Thanks DMark, I hope that did not come across wrong, I 100% appriciate what you guys do, it was the lack of vendor response I was remarking about.

PT is great as always!

Comment

no worries.
          ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Working...
          X