No announcement yet.

All Ford Nats 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you know if you win......i have a 93 the one that was supercharged with the 19s....prolly not me anyway...lol
    mods: Custom intake manifold, Water to Air Intercooler, jands safeguard, pacesetter headers, borlacatback, EATON M62 SUPERCHARGER,millenia s injectors, megasquirt, mx3 fly,ngk wires, Built engine with ze heads and cams,electric exhaust cutout, methanol injection, quaife lsd, and 9-10 psi.
    Old 160k mile engine dyno result: 245whp 227 ftlbs tq best de 1/4: 13.80 at 103.28mph with a 60' of 2.170 on 6psi. GONNA BE QUICKER SOON!

Comment

we were suposed to stay till sunday if you wanted to know who won but everyone left

Comment

Originally posted by mattm
        i have a 93 the one that was supercharged with the 19s
        if i had voted i was gonna vote for yours....

simply 'cause your boosted.

Comment

Sweet.......thanks man......thats good to know
          mods: Custom intake manifold, Water to Air Intercooler, jands safeguard, pacesetter headers, borlacatback, EATON M62 SUPERCHARGER,millenia s injectors, megasquirt, mx3 fly,ngk wires, Built engine with ze heads and cams,electric exhaust cutout, methanol injection, quaife lsd, and 9-10 psi.
          Old 160k mile engine dyno result: 245whp 227 ftlbs tq best de 1/4: 13.80 at 103.28mph with a 60' of 2.170 on 6psi. GONNA BE QUICKER SOON!

Comment

The list is up http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/pdf/20...rd_Winners.PDF

1. Robert Beard 1994
            2. Gina Sweigard 1995
            3. Leo Vita 1995

Congrats to all the winners!!
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/380420
            http://www.probeaddiction.com/index.htm
            www.ginasfordprobe.com

and my email address is NOT working!

Comment

Congrats!
              ~Mrs. Kylie Phreakintheroom
              '96 Black Probe GT - Off to a new home and is greatly missed. It was a good 11 years.
              '10 Black Mitsu Ralliart
              '01 Black YZF600R Thundercat
              NPA! Angel #3, NEPO member, FPOC calendar model August 2004/March 2005/October 2009/September 2010

Comment

Awesome. Thanks Gina

Comment

Well......i figured id prolly get third but i didnt even place.....ah well my car is more a sleeper look than anything....

Comment

Congrats to all the winners !!

Comment

• Congrats everyone. Here's pics of those that won awards that stayed for the parade. Although there's no Probes that stayed for Sunday.
                      http://carsatcarlisle.com/library/default.asp
                      Jonathan Seifert
                      93 PGT, 1st AAS kit in the east, alot more mods than most, Robin's egg blue custom paint.(SOLD)
                      05 Jeep Grand Cherokee
                      11 Toyota Rav4
                      NPA!

Comment

• Originally posted by jello_17602
                        Although there's no Probes that stayed for Sunday.
                        I was there. Didn't win, but was there.

Many classes were only partialy represented though...
                        1989 Ford Probe LX
                        2006 Saab 9-2x Linear

Comment

• Congrats to all the winners
                          Adam Kirkpatrick
                          1994 Ford Probe GT-T - Built for me, by me, 265whp
                          2010 Ford Fusion SEL - Wife's daily driver . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1997 Ford Explorer XLT 4x4 - Daily driver
                          1997 Ford F-150 XLT 4x2 - Work truck, wrapped, on 20's . . . 2001 Ford Focus SE Wagon - Work car

Comment

• Anyone have pictures of the probes that won?
                            2004 Corvette Z06 |\/| Yellow 94 PGT (SuperCharged ZE) |\/| Red 96 PGT (N/A ZE) |\/| Blue 97 PGT (N/A ZE)
                            02 Corvette Z06 |\/| 01 Kawasaki Ninja Zx6-R |\/| 93Mazda Mx-3 GS |\/| 01 Dodge Ram |\/| 97 Red PGT-ZE DD

Comment

• Originally posted by FlamingPOS
                              if i had voted i was gonna vote for yours....

simply 'cause your boosted.
                              The red one on your right was boosted as well, sleeper...

Thanks to everyone that showed up this year, and hopefully next year will be better. No rain will make for a better turnout.
                              Last edited by lilpavel; June 8, 2006, 05:05 PM.
                              ///M-POC
                              SENSLES 448whp at 24psi Built by Me, Tuned by SHAODOME

Flyrtle 6 - Best 2nd Gen Probe
                              MMX - PRD BEST of Show and 1st Place Unlimited Class
                              MM8 - PRD BEST of Show

Comment

• To everyone that was there........ I fixed the issue with the ms so that now i see at least 5 psi through every range in the rpms... should have seven and a half but the belt is slipping

Comment

Working...
                                X