GTRacer93
Donating Member

: Apr 2000
: Findlay, Ohio
: 39
: 287
Playing Catch up

:
You're an idiot for replying to a post that old.

Better to be late then never. Besides, people wait to here the great GTRacer speak! lol. Hail Hail, GTRacer is here! All kneel before the king.

Reason I posted anyways is because some people have to do searches for items as old members have become assholes anymore and rather then just answer someones question(s) they reply. 'DO A SEARCH' or "Why don't you search for it, it's been talked about before". I mean seriously, about every question on probetalk gets that answer now. If you have time to read the question and reply to it, how about reply with a real answer. Anyways, I just wanted to add my 2 cents to this thread so some people realize that some prices are higher for a reason. Some items are just priced high because no one else made them, like the Unorthodox underdrive pulley's. now you can get the same thing for $75 from one or 2 guys.
93' Probe GT KLZE ATX... Nitrous Express Wet Kit (50 shot), Eaton M90 Supercharger, TurboXS BOV, 3" Mandrel Exhaust with Magndflow Cat and Muffler. AEM FPR, Walbro 255HP Fuel Pump, Auto-Lite Gauges, 3 Gauge Pod, Custom Nitrous switch bracket, Dynotune Dual Purge Kit, Pacesetter Headers, 64mm TB, Sensei Hood, Shogun Bumper, Shogun Side Skirts, GReddy E-Manage, Supra 440cc Injectors, Custom Fuel Rail, Vortech 12:1 FMU.