flyrtle 2012 Call out grudge match thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hppwdn View Post
    Mattm, take it from someone who has raced in events before. Your opinion could not be farther from the truth. Racing in elimination rounds is more exhilarating than any other race you'll find. Anyone who would choose to not run in the event is missing out on a great experience rarely offered to these cars.

Besides, who would travel across the country to race in a test n tune
    I think I e drag raced more than you think. I have over one hundred passes in and have braket raced more than once. When you start to hot lap it thats when shit breaks.
    mods: Custom intake manifold, Water to Air Intercooler, jands safeguard, pacesetter headers, borlacatback, EATON M62 SUPERCHARGER,millenia s injectors, megasquirt, mx3 fly,ngk wires, Built engine with ze heads and cams,electric exhaust cutout, methanol injection, quaife lsd, and 9-10 psi.
    Old 160k mile engine dyno result: 245whp 227 ftlbs tq best de 1/4: 13.80 at 103.28mph with a 60' of 2.170 on 6psi. GONNA BE QUICKER SOON!

Comment

I think I'll try the ET thing. I don't think I'll beat many heads up.
      89pgt T3/T4
      94pgt T3/T4

Comment

Originally posted by WestPalmGT View Post
        Do I really have to call said person? I think everyone knows who I want to puppy kick down the track.
        your not the only one but since that wont happen anyhow i wouldnt mind joining in on the create a class but first i will have to decide what car i want to bring and so on.
        Here is the 96 gt turbo No more leaks and running great 270whp 259 torque 8psi

Comment

wtf, is it only turbo cars that are showing up? And are you guys really gonna make me look slow?
          1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
          1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
          2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
          2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
          1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

just for shits and more shits. matt, how about a match between you and me. reason being that you talk alot about this car and im going to be babying mine. and i feel between you and me would be a good run and i want that trophy

Comment

Originally posted by 1990pgl View Post
              just for shits and more shits. matt, how about a match between you and me. reason being that you talk alot about this car and im going to be babying mine. and i feel between you and me would be a good run and i want that trophy
              Sorry kid I only have two races and one is going to Phil. THe other will be someone I know.
              mods: Custom intake manifold, Water to Air Intercooler, jands safeguard, pacesetter headers, borlacatback, EATON M62 SUPERCHARGER,millenia s injectors, megasquirt, mx3 fly,ngk wires, Built engine with ze heads and cams,electric exhaust cutout, methanol injection, quaife lsd, and 9-10 psi.
              Old 160k mile engine dyno result: 245whp 227 ftlbs tq best de 1/4: 13.80 at 103.28mph with a 60' of 2.170 on 6psi. GONNA BE QUICKER SOON!

Comment

i wouldnt mind running you in my little probe lol.

Comment

Originally posted by mattm View Post

I think I e drag raced more than you think. I have over one hundred passes in and have braket raced more than once. When you start to hot lap it thats when shit breaks.
                  There are a lot of classes at the event, hot lapping is not an issue. Just show up and have good time, maybe you'll get your timeslip count up a little and finally get that 12 second slip for the collection.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
                  HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
                  Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
                  As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Comment

Originally posted by richtq View Post
                    your not the only one but since that wont happen anyhow i wouldnt mind joining in on the create a class but first i will have to decide what car i want to bring and so on.
                    What do you mean wont happen??? Phil not going?
                    The come back kid
                    96 Ford Probe Turboed 12.202 @ 118.74 R.I.P
                    97 Mx-6 all motor 13.7 @ 98 parted out
                    88 Mx-6 Turbo Classic 14.5@93 SOLD
                    93 323 hatchV6 turbo! To be announced

Comment

Originally posted by mattm View Post

only 100 passes ??? Really!! That's nothing! Lol bracket racing makes thing interesting. You dont need to be just the fastest car. You have to drive it better too
                      The come back kid
                      96 Ford Probe Turboed 12.202 @ 118.74 R.I.P
                      97 Mx-6 all motor 13.7 @ 98 parted out
                      88 Mx-6 Turbo Classic 14.5@93 SOLD
                      93 323 hatchV6 turbo! To be announced

Comment

Originally posted by WestPalmGT View Post
                        What do you mean wont happen??? Phil not going?
                        that i dont know but its all talk in my ears lol. But anyway we will have a good time there. Well im just about to leave hawaii tonight and this weekend hopefully i will have my purple probe running correctly on a new ms.
                        Last edited by richtq; June 18, 2012, 07:32 PM.

Comment

If I don't have to hot lap we will see. Honestly every single time I've been to the track I have broken something! No joke!

Comment

how many people is phil gonna race lmao

rich its a bet. wanna put 10 or 20 bucks on it and make it intresting lol

Comment

how many people is phil gonna race lmao

rich its a bet. wanna put 10 or 20 bucks on it and make it intresting lol
                              Sure no problem its all fun. Against which car though greenor purple if the purple one is ready by then.
                              Last edited by richtq; June 18, 2012, 07:53 PM.

Comment

dont matter how much boost you gonna run so i can be fair about it

Comment

Working...
                                X