Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Test your digital IQ (knowledge of computer related questions, not actual IQ test)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test your digital IQ (knowledge of computer related questions, not actual IQ test)

Test your knowledge of the world of electronic gadgets and programs...

http://msnbc.msn.com/Default.aspx?id=3338562&p1=0

I got 106... not bad, but not all that great.
    MMIV, MMV, MMVI, MMVII, HH2k2, HH2k3, HH2k4, HH2k5, HH2k6, HH2k7, HH2k8

I got a 174. im a nerd.

"You are a digital ace, expert in both practice and theory, and you take full advantage of digital tools. Some might call you a nerd.

You are average to above average for the business world; buy a few gadgets and you might graduate a guru.

You could use a digital brush-up...and you may be taking some risks with your information privacy and security.

Are you sure you're really interested in the digital world?"
    91 Talon Tsi AWD - 16g turbo @ 15psi
    94 Talon Tsi AWD - 2.3L stroker, Garret T70 turbo, Eagle H-beams, Ross racing pistons, knifed 4G64 crank, 3" GM MAF w/translator, South Florida header, Tial wastegate, SBR 24"x12'x3.5" FMIC, Walbro 255, RC 880 injectors...more coming

Comment

i got 77

it asked me this question that i had no idea what it ment and it took 10 points off my score

Comment

Comment

164....not too bad.

Comment

179 so pretty good.

Comment

-Kyle
              93 Black probe (K-sporting) My Cardomain

Mazdaspeed SVO 2.Slow turbo build teaser thread**

Comment

I don't see how not having broadband should give you no points... not everyone lives in a money factory...

Comment

pretty crappy test. It asks you what you use. It should ask questions you have to know the answer to. Does it mean i have a smaller "digital iq" because i don't own a pda??????
                  -Jimmy Forester

Comment

I got a 181.

And it's not just your digital iq that's smaller for not having a PDA

Comment

176. I think the pda thing killed me. One of the few questions I didnt get points for. I wonder what the highest is.

EDIT: went back and took it again to see what the highest score was. Best i could do was 224.

I know what question pissed me off. the password question. You dont get points if you dont use friends/families names and birthdays as passwords. What kind of crap is that.
                      Last edited by El Nacho; August 23, 2004, 06:15 AM.
                      95 GT~ZE: SOLD!!

Comment

I got a 205, but that test sucks.

A lot of it is platform dependant. "Do you have anti-virus software?" I don't need antivirus software, I have a Mac

"How do you combat spam?" I don't get spam, because I watch where I put my email address!

other stupid stuff like that, and like people have said, just because you can't afford wireless networking or a PDA or a laptop doesn't make you less electronically apt.
                        -Tong (wannabe Probe driver)

Comment

Originally posted by TrancerTong
                          I got a 205, but that test sucks.

A lot of it is platform dependant. "Do you have anti-virus software?" I don't need antivirus software, I have a Mac

"How do you combat spam?" I don't get spam, because I watch where I put my email address!

other stupid stuff like that, and like people have said, just because you can't afford wireless networking or a PDA or a laptop doesn't make you less electronically apt.

I got 200 but the PDA type of questions, I say NO because I dont have one and BAM points go down...BS lol
                          08 F150 STX 4x4
                          Custom LED Dome Light, Map lights, Cargo Lights, License Plate lights, and Aftermarket Head and Fog lights. All lighting has been upgraded, and the real mods have just begun

Comment

108....im too poor to have all the digital gadgets like PDAs and crap....not to mention i really dont give a F about them
                            NCPOC > BAPOC > SCPOC > FlaPOC > MIPOC

Comment

110, just into the top bracket, which only proves that you don't really need to know anything. I am tech literate, but I don't use a laptop, pda, and hardly a cell phone so I missed all those. I bet there are those out there with PDAs, email on their cell phones, and love web conferencing who score 140 but who couldn't put RAM into their own PCs.
                              2005 BB Rx-8 Gt - hella stock.

Comment

Working...
                              X