No announcement yet.

2.0L SC Kit *UPdate thred* !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Pat got anything for us update wise?

Josh
    Silver 2011 5.7L Toyota Tundra CrewMax
    Former Owner of The Fastest N/A 2.0 Probe

Comment

Hi! Uhmm yea, update right? Kit's still aren't done with the power-coater yet, along with a bunch of misc. parts a couple guys sent to get coated with them. It sounds like the equipment is fixed, so.. hopefully we get closer tomorrow!

~Patrick
      '00 Contour SVT - Stock and Reliable
      '93 Probe GT - Currently Grounded.

update your email address y0

Comment

Originally posted by SPLXTREM
        Hey,
        Would it be possible to get the silvervein finish that I originaly ordered? Please make sure I get blue couplers.
        Thanks,
        Terry

So, Is this possible?
        SoDak Probes President, Founding member of Team Legion Of Boom
        My '94 PSE & '95 PGT

Comment

Originally posted by SPLXTREM
          So, Is this possible?
          Yep, anitique silver-vein as requested.

Comment

next the boxes wont be the right size so we'll have to wait another couple of weeks

Comment

Originally posted by Corey5188
              next the boxes wont be the right size so we'll have to wait another couple of weeks
              Yep, when I run out of legitimate reasons for things taking so long, I'll make up something along those lines.

Comment

Originally posted by Adlorin
                Yep, when I run out of legitimate reasons for things taking so long, I'll make up something along those lines.
                sorry, i was a little drunk and in a bad mood....

Comment

i think i have told you before... you should just get a ze! haha

Comment

So , is there a kit offerd for a 2.5 klze that allows you to keep your A/C ?
                    I have herd that some turbo kits wil allow you to keep the A/C but its a small turbo . The " Shaft " SC kit , it that like an eaton m90 with an extender shaft on it ?

Comment

im with josh...

Comment

i'm with stupid
                        My Cardomain Site As always updated pictures

Comment

I'll see what the scoop is at the powdercoater tomorrow. This part is taking too long.

~P

Comment

Good news: Powder is done.

Not so great news: I don't have enough $ yet to pick up stuff from the shop.

News to make it better : I'm finishing a basement right now to make a bit of extra $ as quick as I can.

So kits are *done* - I just need to get a few more $$'s then I can wrap it up finally.

I feel bad how this didn't go so smoothly. Atleast though, it's about over with and only took a few months vs year++. I really and honestly though 10 kits would pre-sale quickly, but, after several months only six pre-sold - talk about a monkey wrench in financing.

~Patrick

Comment

im in no rush my car has completed its body transformation today its time for paint....then its off the the audio shop for custom inclousure. so i need the kit by the ohh 14th of july

P.s. im really gonna need help with MS so be ready team!!!
                              93 Probe SE
                              97 GTS
                              06 Speed6
                              MM9: Best in Class Tuner Show
                              Waiting to get put together, and Boosted

Comment

Well Patrick I hate to say this but I have a deadline for my kit. I need it by this coming
                                FRIDAY JULY 7th, 2006

If I do not have it by said date I am going to need all money invested in my kit refunded so that I can purchase parts for a turbo kit. I am at a dead end road with this. You know I have been more than extremely patient long enough. I missed an entire month of unlimited dyno time becuase I didnt get it before I went home to Dallas for leave. This hurt alot of testing time and tuning time. Also killed me of being able to have a knowledgeable Megasquirt tuner to help me tune with the kit.

If my stuff is at the powedercoaters and you dont have the cash to pick it up, let me know how much it is. I will give you the money to pick my stuff up and ship it to me. Then you can pay me back once you refund the money I sent for a MegaSquirt as well. I dont think thats too much to ask. I know the last few months has been rough. However its time to get back to buisiness and get things done and out of your hair. I want to be able to get the kit installed and get some dyno plots posted up on the baords to help with you with sales. I know that lack of dyno plots and customer feedback is the only reason we didnt make the quota with the 10 kit buy like you wanted.

Josh
                                Last edited by nolanspawn; July 1, 2006, 10:37 PM.
                                Silver 2011 5.7L Toyota Tundra CrewMax
                                Former Owner of The Fastest N/A 2.0 Probe

Comment

Working...
                                X