*sighen*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *sighen*

It's a beautiful Monday evening around 5:30... and guess where I am... Trapped in school until 9:30. I am sitting in a MAC LAB (God, I don't like MACS) next to a window... and the cool breeze is just filtering through... and it feels so good. And all I can think about is how nice it would be, to be home in my bikini and shorts washing my baby! So, she is all nice and shiney! Then hoping in and taking her for a ride letting this same breeze blow my hair all over because I have the windows down all the way. *sighen* God, that would be so nice! I will be able to do that soon though! Can't wait!
    '03 Mazda 6s GT - Steal Grey, MTX | SOLD: '94 Probe SE - Rio Red, MTX | DIED: '94 Probe - Pacific Green, MTX

PT.com Member 1022 | Vice President of Pittsburgh Area Probe Association - '01-'02 | NPA! Angel - '01-'02 | President/Model/Designer of Female Probe Owners Club - '04 - Present!!!

Mmmm... Robin in bikini and shorts...
    Greg Martin
    2009 BMW 328i
    2017 BMW X3
    1990 Probe LX

Comment

*smilen*

Originally posted by Bufalo
      Mmmm... Robin in bikini and shorts...
      I know that you wouldn't mind that at all Greg Sweety! *smilen* You have seen me in all of my bikinis first hand. But I have one coming to me from Virginia Beach! That will be the AFN bikini if I go! *smilen*
      '03 Mazda 6s GT - Steal Grey, MTX | SOLD: '94 Probe SE - Rio Red, MTX | DIED: '94 Probe - Pacific Green, MTX

PT.com Member 1022 | Vice President of Pittsburgh Area Probe Association - '01-'02 | NPA! Angel - '01-'02 | President/Model/Designer of Female Probe Owners Club - '04 - Present!!!

Comment

Bikini, you say?

Comment

If you go?!? You better go to AFN, Robin!! It just won't be the same without you! We have to have Angel #1 with us. It's been too long since the 3 of us have been together.

And I completely understand how you feel... being cooped up at school and being cooped up at work are pretty much the same. Especially when you sit right at the windows and can see how nice it is outside.
          ~Mrs. Kylie Phreakintheroom
          '96 Black Probe GT - Off to a new home and is greatly missed. It was a good 11 years.
          '10 Black Mitsu Ralliart
          '01 Black YZF600R Thundercat
          NPA! Angel #3, NEPO member, FPOC calendar model August 2004/March 2005/October 2009/September 2010

Comment

Working...
          X