No announcement yet.

Come on people, get your act together!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on people, get your act together!

Wake up everyone! There hasn't been a post here in 5 days. Do you need a non Probe owner to tell you this? WAKE UP!!
    I'd hate to see this club crumble because of non active members. I now it's starting to get cold, all the more reason to get this meet for the 27th in order to squeeze it in before the snow flies.

You have some good leaders on your hands here, the least you can do is grab your keys and show up to a meet. I dont have a Probe, so I have a pretty good excuse, where's yours?

So I wanna see some posting in here, now!
    Member # 258
    '93PGT - SOLD(twice) '92PGT - parted, '90 MX-6 GT - SOLD
    '18 Ford Super Duty SuperCrew 4x4

Well.... I kinda goes like this for me...

- 30+ hrs. (4 days) of work per week.
    - 15 hrs (2 days) of college internship per week.
    - 1 day to myself per week.

So overall... I have been getting 1 day off per week to myself. And on that one day.. I try to catch up on sleep and work on my winter beater so that I dont have to drive my PGT during winter.
    Then, I just found out that I need 2 credits in order to graduate this semester, which I had no idea I needed. So now I have to struggle to find a course that starts 1/2 way through the semester. Otherwise... I wont be able to graduate til spring. :sad:

I would willing to go to a meet, but I just dont have any time. Also, I think people have more time during the summer and we all love warmer weather.

Anyone else have an excuse...???
    I know mine is probably
    2007 Mazdaspeed 6 GT - K&N SRI - AWD & Turbo - new daily driver
    2000 GMC Sierra Ext Cab z71 - 5.3l ... the winter vehicle..
    94 PGT - Lots of Mods .. 171k miles and still running strong. SOLD

Comment

If I still had the PGT, I'd have about the same excuse. Work 30+hours a week, and class 5 days a week at all hours of the day.....
      Member # 258
      '93PGT - SOLD(twice) '92PGT - parted, '90 MX-6 GT - SOLD
      '18 Ford Super Duty SuperCrew 4x4

Comment

what is there to say. We have some major club problems and I dont know what they are. looks like the meet is off. Well hopefully 2003 will be a better year in all respects

Comment

Steve I feel the same way. I am going to try my best to make this coming year as much fun as possible. I will be planning some meets for the upcoming year. And if people choose to not go for some reason, that is fine. But the people that do choose to go (even if it is just two people)are going to have lots of fun, and just enjoy themselves.

I am tired of a club that just sits on it's butt and complains how we don't do anything. When that is totally wrong. Since there has been tons of plans and suggestions made during the past year... and yet no one comes, or they just don't even suggest or respond to anything that is posted in this forum (which hardly ever happens).

So, as VP of PAPA... I would like to see more activites in the next year, and a better show of people at the meets as well. And I will try my best to do everything that I can to turn PAPA in to one heck of a Probe club... Come on here... we are part of NPA! which is one of the best Probe Clubs in the USA. Lets show everyone that PAPA is just as fun!

Sorry... just had to get everything out.
          '03 Mazda 6s GT - Steal Grey, MTX | SOLD: '94 Probe SE - Rio Red, MTX | DIED: '94 Probe - Pacific Green, MTX

PT.com Member 1022 | Vice President of Pittsburgh Area Probe Association - '01-'02 | NPA! Angel - '01-'02 | President/Model/Designer of Female Probe Owners Club - '04 - Present!!!

Comment

I am going to side with her. I just moved to PA, and I am more then willing to make your chapter better. Now dont be posting that I am saying your chapter is'nt good. I didn't say that now,did I? lol. I just want to be apart of you all, and have some good times. I love my probe, just as much as you all love yours. I am also willing to answer ?'s about geting a probe to run 14.5's with LITTLE mods. I am shooting for 13's, and I'll need help. Hell, I have to put a damn motor and turbo in my car now. Note to self, prolly not a good idea to buy used motors from a company half way around the world and a place you have never heard of.lol. Anybody go to Iup, penn state or Upenn? Just asking. Good street riding at those schools =)
            chris

Comment

winter is a factor but its a great time to make plans for the spring and summer. maybe a a sunday or something get eveyone together for a movie and dinner or something. i dont really have an opinion cause i dont know anyone on this board but im willing to meet anyone.im easy to get along with unless i drink shots of fire water then im an asshole. lol. or so i hear

Comment

Yo hardcore,
                I'll meet up with ya man. I need to make some more friends around here,lol. I'm new to Pittsburgh,PA, been here 3 weeks. I dont have my PGT here yet, but we could meet up and chill. We should try to get some of the other members on here to go as well. Go eat some grub, maybe shoot some pool or somethin. It sucks for me though, only 19, be 20 nov. 22. But, if you al wanna drink, come to my place. We can drink here. Knock back some Yuengling or whatever you all drink. I'm more of tequila drinker(spelling) and any other good shit. Beer is alright. I will have my car all ready to go in spring for sure though. I'm shooting for march. I'm guessing the track here opens march or april, hel yeah I told some younger kids last night what I drove, and what was done to my PGT, they said it sounded like a car. I laughed. I said "Bring your stock '90 bmw to the track,and dont forget some cash" I remember driving my probe one night in VA, and one of those Acura 3.2 Type S's got beside my PGT. The kid was under 18,easy. Had his girl with him too. I had to race him,show his ass up. He had exhaust,sounded alright. He asked me if I was ready to get my ass handed to me, told him to bring it. Light turned green, I was a half car in front then what the ****!! he caught up. I shifted to 2nd gear, then I was gone. By third gear, I was pretty much gone. Those things must have a good 1st or 2nd hgear? Oh well, still won. I was thinking that he was going to beat me. I got crushed by one before. Seems like ricers are getting a little smarter in fixing the rice cars up.
                If you all wanna meet up sometime on a weekend, lets set a date. Should be fun bullshitting around about cars and whatever else we can think about talking about.
                chris

Comment

i ll make sure we have meets next season,

my 93 STILL ISN T DONE YET!@

i have no other excuse,

Comment

I say we have a meet for the hell of it. So what if we all dont have our Probes out. I hear there is going to be "The white stuff" this sat. =( I ****ing hate snow. Unless I go snowboarding and skiboarding. Any of you all do that? If so, ****, lets go hit the slopes.
                    chris

Comment

Originally posted by 1slowprobeGT
                      I say we have a meet for the hell of it. So what if we all dont have our Probes out. I hear there is going to be "The white stuff" this sat. =( I ****ing hate snow. Unless I go snowboarding and skiboarding. Any of you all do that? If so, ****, lets go hit the slopes.
                      chris
                      i hit the slopes up in many ways,

snowboarding and such

Comment

How bout we set up a date to go to say, Seven springs? I heard thats a pretty good place. Not to pricey either. How bout it all? I'm thinking jan. maybe? I'll look up prices and what not,and keep you all posted. Then again, I am going no matter what,lol. My g/f would like to try to ski,so, I'm going to teach her. If you all wana go, let me know on here.
                        chris

Comment

I hate skiing never could get the hang of it. Regardless if anyone is interested in having a meet of any kind let me know I can send out an email to all the members of the club or make sticky topics in this forum etc.

Comment

i cant ski but i love tubing at seven springs.

Comment

Originally posted by 1slowprobeGT
                              How bout we set up a date to go to say, Seven springs? I heard thats a pretty good place. Not to pricey either.

lol. not to pricey~!

that place is a fortune, but id go there over hidden valley

Comment

Working...
                              X