Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2.0L SC kit sale! Limited run, only 10 will be made!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude he posted an update about the website in this forum of his. Might try researching before freaking out. And given that he works maybe he cant get on PT all the time.

http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701194168

Josh
    Last edited by nolanspawn; March 30, 2006, 06:01 PM.
    Silver 2011 5.7L Toyota Tundra CrewMax
    Former Owner of The Fastest N/A 2.0 Probe

Comment

Yeah,
      I saw that right after I posted this. But it still would be nice for an update on the kits anyway. He said they would ship by the end of March. I know he is busy but good customer service involves keeping the customers informed.
      I guess I still have a bad taste in my mouth over the whole deal with "that other business". They took a butt load of money from me. It has left me very cautious about who I give my money to.
      I will retract my claim at paypal provided I get a response from Patrick in the next 2 days.
      I have nothing against Patrick, this is just me being cautious.
      Thanks,
      Terry
      Last edited by SPLXTREM; March 30, 2006, 07:07 PM.
      SoDak Probes President, Founding member of Team Legion Of Boom
      My '94 PSE & '95 PGT

Comment

Originally posted by SPLXTREM
        Yeah,
        I saw that right after I posted this. But it still would be nice for an update on the kits anyway. He said they would ship by the end of March. I know he is busy but good customer service involves keeping the customers informed.
        I guess I still have a bad taste in my mouth over the whole deal with "that other business". They took a butt load of money from me. It has left me very cautious about who I give my money to.
        I will retract my claim at paypal provided I get a response from Patrick in the next 2 days.
        Thanks,
        Terry
        There was no way you could get your money back from that other company? Cant paypal verify that the transaction did indeed happen?

Comment

Yeah,
          Thanks,
          Terry
          Try waiting over a year for a Kit.. A few weeks aint going to kill you man! I am pretty sure his priority are to wrap up the 2.5L kits.
          KLZE, Hotshot Headers, Hotshot CAI, Pacesetter exhaust, 626 swar bar, AWR adjustable endlinks, Centreforce clutch, MX-3 Flywheel, JJ resonated TP, Eibach Springs, Shogun Rims, Mach 1 Chin and Mazda6 BBK (the Orignal)

Comment

Originally posted by sh0gunMX
            There was no way you could get your money back from that other company? Cant paypal verify that the transaction did indeed happen?

Yes they can, problem is that they only give you 90 days to file a claim. Well needless to say the parts were quoted to take at least 90 days to get to me. So I waited and got screwed.

Originally posted by PGT97_Racer
            Try waiting over a year for a Kit.. A few weeks aint going to kill you man! I am pretty sure his priority are to wrap up the 2.5L kits.

I absolutely have no problem with waiting. And I have waited 1 year+ to get parts or a refund from the "that other company". So yes I know how to wait. I just wanted an update thats all. As I said before "This is just me being cautious". This is my money not yours so if I feel I need to do things to insure that the above mentioned raping I took doesn't happen again thats my business.
            Like I said I have nothing against Patrick. I don't even know him. I'm just being cautious.
            Last edited by SPLXTREM; March 30, 2006, 08:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
            My '94 PSE & '95 PGT

Comment

Originally posted by sh0gunMX
              Im getting a little worried myself I tried to email but I got a failed to delivery message email...Patrick if your reading this please write back...Im curious to know about my s/c and blower I ordered for my v6.

Moo? PM me, and I'll get ya squared away on what's up right now.

~Patrick

Originally posted by PGT97_Racer
              Right now, my priority is everything at once. It's really the only way to fund everything, for everyone. I know it's going to piss off a few guys from the shafted 2.5L bb, but, this is the only way for me to realistically complete this as quickly as I can. My house hasn't sold yet, nor was I able to refinance it, so those two money options haven't been able to do any good for me. =(

~Patrick

Yes they can, problem is that they only give you 90 days to file a claim. Well needless to say the parts were quoted to take at least 90 days to get to me. So I waited and got screwed.

I absolutely have no problem with waiting. And I have waited 1 year+ to get parts or a refund from the "that other company". So yes I know how to wait. I just wanted an update thats all. As I said before "This is just me being cautious". This is my money not yours so if I feel I need to do things to insure that the above mentioned raping I took doesn't happen again thats my business.
              Like I said I have nothing against Patrick. I don't even know him. I'm just being cautious.

Yea well, considering that I have actually delivered a good portion of my products and have remained easly accessable to EVERYONE.. you don't have anything to worry about. Hell, my home address, home telephone number and cell phone numbers are posted all over this website.. it would be REALLY hard for me to try to run away and hide. If I were to say 50 people from PT have visited me, at my house, at one point or another, that would be a very conervative estimate. Dick and nuts took everyones money, and got a house; I've lost my house because of this and my commitment to fullfill all of my obligations. Two different scnenarios, and people; and only one of us has a conscience who has lost alot of sleep and hair over this whole ordeal.
              Last edited by Adlorin; March 31, 2006, 03:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
              '00 Contour SVT - Stock and Reliable
              '93 Probe GT - Currently Grounded.

update your email address y0

Comment

Hey Patrick,
                All I asked for was an update, you did that, and I really appreciate it. As promised I have canceled the claims. I just got worried when your site was down and you didn't reply to my posts. I did sort of jump the gun, but I hope you understand why.
                Again I appreciate the piece of mind you have given me. Can't wait to get this kit.
                Sorry for jumping the gun.
                Thanks again,
                Terry
                My '94 PSE & '95 PGT

Comment

Mooo......woot!!!

Comment

Well, this is still happening - I still need 4 more buyers though so this can wrap up quickly! Someone did a charge back, who is no longer on the list, so all of the $ I had in the pp account is frozen. Lovely. I was JUST ready to get the plates finished up too so i could get to powder coating, then shipment. Sooo close!! =) I'll have updated pictures in a couple of days here showing the new piping design with the integrated cold air intake. :Tup:

Comment

Come on guys, damn good price. Dont miss out.

Josh

Comment

Pat i wish I could give your name to my friends for these kits but they all drive crappy hondas not real cars like us

Comment

Still need 4 more buyers.

Josh

Comment

C'mon guys. Get in on this. I need my kit .
                            My '94 PSE & '95 PGT

Comment

Come on.. $800 to get most of what you need to boost an FS! That's CHEAP! everyone should go supercharged at this price! Not to mention the powerband is wider and more powerful than a conventional turbocharger.

zoom <-- N/A
                              Zoooooooooom <-- Turbo
                              Zoooooooooooooooooom <-- Eaton Supercharged.

See, the figures don't lie!

Comment

Hey..and you can put a Kompressor sticker on your car

Josh

Comment

Working...
                                X