No announcement yet.

Flyrtle 2012 - Maryland Edition?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave where are the pics of the motor swap that also took place in Mexico?
    2005 BMW r1200GS - fully dressed adv machine
    2006 Suzuki SV650 - naked squid machine

Comment

• Big thanks to Nate for giving us directions to that secret location in Mexico. We couldn't have gotten it done without it.

And also big thanks to all that helped, Mac1, Siknin, Rob, Nate, and the number one shop lacky, Dave.

Mac, if you ever come to Florida, you'll finally get your ride in the Junkyard Jesus project.
      Last edited by hppwdn; August 29, 2012, 03:11 PM.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
      HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
      Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
      As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Comment

• your welcome Andy

Told you we were all in, the 323 was gonna be running

too bad we got rained out
        Last edited by siknin; August 29, 2012, 03:15 PM.
        2g probe ze

Comment

• Mexico smelled ...differently than I had expected.
          Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

• I helped pull and install. Wasn't enough work for all of us

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

I did full picture documentation.

Www.photobucket.com/flyrtle2012

Comment

• Originally posted by Domino81 View Post
              Mexico smelled ...differently than I had expected.

Its funny because...
              2005 BMW r1200GS - fully dressed adv machine
              2006 Suzuki SV650 - naked squid machine

Comment

• Originally posted by mac1 View Post
                woah woah woah, . I also had a great time meeting everyone, I couldn't wait to meet and greet every single person there at the pavilions. The only person I recognized was Kylie to tell you the truth, was the second time meeting Frank and to him.

Now I can have wet dreams of my car running it all out against PT's fastest and seeing taillights . Which btw would be a dream come true if it were to happen.
                It was nice to see all fellow probers,maybe next year we will settel the racing
                mac maybe i'll ship the car to arizona and fly thier to have a little fungood times sir
                93 mazda mx6 turbo 650whp

Comment

• Originally posted by jello_17602 View Post
                  I work 6 days a week 12 hrs a day. But this is damn tempting to come on Sunday.
                  Because of the possible rain in aftermath of the storms in the south. We all had to work Sunday for the 1st time all year. Otherwise i was gonna show up and surprise some of you guys. Looks like all was good.
                  Jonathan Seifert
                  93 PGT, 1st AAS kit in the east, alot more mods than most, Robin's egg blue custom paint.(SOLD)
                  05 Jeep Grand Cherokee
                  11 Toyota Rav4
                  NPA!

Comment

• JON! Sorry you couldn't make it, brudda.
                    Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

• Thanks to Nate, Rob, Adam and others who put this together! I was truly surprised to win the award for traveling the farthest in a Probe for the meet. The drive back Monday was kind of long, but my stock Probe had no problems.
                      '97 GTS 5M no stripes, no spoiler;
                      '93/'94 rear bumper, side mirrors, tail lights
                      MX-6 front seats
                      MX-6 steering wheel w/626 cruise controls

Comment

• how many hours did it take?
                        93 mazda mx6 turbo 650whp

Comment

• About 15 hours. That's with a lot of stops, a couple of them a long as 30 minutes. I've driven this route several times; it's easier when I can swap out driving duties with someone else. My quickest time ever was 12 hrs 50 minutes.... that was solo. Google Maps shows it to be 815 miles (from Pasadena, MD - long way around DC to the north avoiding the beltway..... Interstate 70 west to Interstate 81 south).
                          '97 GTS 5M no stripes, no spoiler;
                          '93/'94 rear bumper, side mirrors, tail lights
                          MX-6 front seats
                          MX-6 steering wheel w/626 cruise controls

Comment

• We technically drove the farthest at 1020 miles but we used a trailer so we were out of the running. We split it over 2 days, I couldn't do 1000 straight miles towing.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
                            HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
                            Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
                            As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Comment

• 15 hour trip? Sounds like Syracuse to Myrtle beach, *****!
                              Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

• I dont want to have to trailer my car next year unless I can share driving duties.
                                1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
                                1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
                                2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
                                2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
                                1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

Working...
                                X