Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MBX Ultimate "Dual" Feed Fuel Pressure Regulator Kits are Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MBX Ultimate "Dual" Feed Fuel Pressure Regulator Kits are Here!

Finally for all of those who have been inquiring and waiting patiently for the release of the MBX Ultimate Dual Feed Fuel Pressure Regulator Kits, wait no more, they are here!!!!!!!!

First and foremost, i would like to thank the MANY Probe/Mazda owners who have made our Ultimate FPR kits so successful.

It is with great honor that we are introducing our latest Dual Feed Ultimate Fuel Pressure Regulator Kit's that will be on our new website very soon.

Each kit is the same as our Ultimate FPR Kit, but utilizes the 2nd port that is currently capped by the -6an boss plug. It now has a -6an straight out from the 2nd port to the 2nd rail deleting the banjo bolts with our straight banjo fittings allowing both rails to have equal pressure from the same Fuel Pressure Regulator.

If you are one of the lucky ones to already have our MBX Ultimate FPR Kit, dont worry, there is an upgrade option for you to purchase to transform your current kit into the MBX Ultimate Dual Feed Fuel Pressure Regulator Kit

Here is a list of everything included in our MBX Ultimate Fuel Pressure Regulator Kits:

MBX Complete Ultimate Fuel Pressure Regulator Kit
    Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator (normally $139)
    "NEW" 1 1/2" 0-100 PSI Liquid Filled Fuel Pressure Gauge (Normally $35)
    MBX Polished Billet Fuel Rail adapter (Normally $37.50)

All Aeroquip Fittings:

(2) 24"-6AN Braided Fuel Line
    (1) 12"-6AN Braided Fuel Line
    (3) Nitrile 0-Rings
    (2) -6an to -6an Straight Fittings for FPR
    (1) Blue Anodized Boss Plug
    (1) 1/8" NPT to -6an straight
    (4) -6an Compression Fittings with clamps
    (4) Re-useable swivel -6an Straight Fittings
    (1) Banjo bolt replacement metric to -6an Fitting

This kit will work on all Ford/Mazda 2.0/2.2/2.5 models
    *Note* The 4 cylinder models will have a few leftover fittings and some fuel line that is not used! The fuel Rail adapters fit each model Ford Probe and Mazda MX-6/626/MX-3

Retail Total $350.00
    MBX Sale Price $260.00 Shipped

Here is a list of everything that is added to the MBX Ultimate Fuel Pressure Regulator kits to convert to the MBX Ultimate Dual Feed Fuel Pressure Regulator kits! Please note that there is 12 additional fittings along with 6 feet of additonal braided fuel line added to our original fpr kits!

Aeroquip Fittings

(2) MBX Banjo bolt replacement metric to -6an Fittings ($30.00)
    (1) NOS -6an Male Tri-Y Block ($39.99)
    (1) -6an Straight Male fittings with Nitrile O-ring for 2nd port of FPR (Replaces Blue Anodized Boss Plug) ($6.00)
    (1) -6an Female 180 degree Re-useable Swivel -6an to -6an hose fitting ($26.00)
    (1) -6an Female 150 degree Re-useable Swivel -6an to -6an hose fitting ($26.00)
    (4) Re-useable swivel -6an Straight Fittings ($30.00)
    (2) Feet of Super Red Hose Techniques Vacuum hose for FPR ($5.00)
    (6) Feet of Braided Stainless -6an Fuel Line ($36.00)

Retail Total $198.99
    MBX Sale Price $165.00 Shipped
    (*Note*) This option is for all of those who have our MBX Ultimate Fuel Pressure Regulator Kits and are converting to our MBX Dual Feed Ultimate Fuel Pressure Regulator Kit!

Here is a list of everything included in our MBX Ultimate Dual Feed Fuel Pressure Regulator Kit:

Retail Total $548.99
    MBX Sale Price $420.00 Shipped

(1) Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator
    (1) "NEW" 1 1/2" 0-100 PSI Liquid Filled Fuel Pressure Gauge
    (1) MBX Polished Billet Fuel Rail adapter with Nitrile O-ring and Stainless Hardware
    (11) Feet of Aeroquip -6AN Braided Fuel Line
    (3) Aeroquip Nitrile 0-Rings
    (1) Aeroquip 1/8" NPT to -6an straight
    (2) Aeroquip -6an Compression Fittings with clamps
    (8) Aeroquip Re-useable swivel -6an Straight Fittings
    (3) MBX Banjo bolt replacement metric to -6an Fittings
    (1) NOS -6an Male Tri-Y Block
    (3) Aeroquip -6an Straight Male fitting for 2nd port of FPR (Replaces Blue Anodized Boss Plug)
    (1) Aeroquip -6an Female 180 degree Re-useable Swivel -6an to -6an hose fitting
    (1) Aeroquip -6an Female 150 degree Re-useable Swivel -6an to -6an hose fitting
    (2) Feet of Super Red Hose Techniques Vacuum hose for FPR

These are not yet on our website, you can order them directly at www.paypal.com making your payment to shogunned@aol.com in the amount of $165 to convert your original MBX Ultimate FPR Kit to the New MBX Ultimate Dual Feed FPR Kit or in the amount of $420 for the complete MBX Ultimate Dual Feed FPR Kit! Please include in the subject line of what you are ordering so that we can expedite your order much faster
    Last edited by Mike Baxter; October 18, 2004, 11:04 PM.

420 what about paypal 3% and what about shipping
    does the 420 include shipping
    my car got ****ed

Comment

I will be ordering my tomarrow I do believe. I can't wait. Great job!!!
      farfegnugen-n., a speed-induced euphoric state in which the driver of an automobile believes he/she is moving at a sufficient rate of speed to leave all troubles behind.

Cardomain
      | MySpace

Comment

can we switch out the steel braided line for rubber hose to lower cost
        my car got ****ed

Comment

That looks impressive, mike
          90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
          93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
          97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
          90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

Originally posted by mx6ls_tyler
            420 what about paypal 3% and what about shipping
            does the 420 include shipping
            $420 shipped via paypal for a limited time

Thanks Dan
            Last edited by Mike Baxter; October 19, 2004, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Im intersted but that price way too high, you should do a bulk buy or something, I don think that too many will sell for that price.

Comment

Originally posted by 7speed
                Im intersted but that price way too high, you should do a bulk buy or something, I don think that too many will sell for that price.

The MBX Ultimate Dual Feed Fuel Pressure Regulator Kits are 100% top of the line quality products, fittings and workmanship. Unfortunately to maintain the quality and show quality appearance and functionality of the dual feed kits, we will use nothing less than the best of products to make this happen.

For those who find it hard to chew on the $420 price tag, may want to start off with our Original Ultimate Fuel Pressure Regulator Kits and upgrade later. The last place you want to cut corners in is in your fuel management.

Also, it is not about the quantity of products that we sell here at MBX, but the overall quality of the products for those who will settle for nothing less than the best available for your vehicles.

Thank you for your interest, and we will keep a bulk buy in mind at a later point down the road possibly!

We should have everything on the website for ordering to commence immediately. Please check often at www.mbxmotorsports.net for updates!

Comment

hey, classy reply man. So how about that U.S. Soldier in Iraq discount ? Well I guess that I will be saving up to try and buy one of these kits.

Comment

Originally posted by 7speed
                    hey, classy reply man. So how about that U.S. Soldier in Iraq discount ? Well I guess that I will be saving up to try and buy one of these kits.
                    My brother is being shipped out to Iraq no later than Dec 18th. Our prayers are with you all!!!! We can put you on a payment plan if need be!

Comment

What kinda payment plan. I just ran into some money issues and had to give my dad $750. I am in the military.
                      farfegnugen-n., a speed-induced euphoric state in which the driver of an automobile believes he/she is moving at a sufficient rate of speed to leave all troubles behind.

Cardomain
                      | MySpace

Comment

Originally posted by SirMichael
                        What kinda payment plan. I just ran into some money issues and had to give my dad $750. I am in the military.
                        We can do lay-a-way plans with payments over 3 months, 3 easy payments of $140 , when your payments are complete, your Dual Feed Fuel Pressure Regulator Kit will ship thereafter!

Comment

Well can I go ahead and send you 200 and send the rest when I get it. Then get the setup I dont want to have to wait 3 months.

Cardomain
                          | MySpace

Comment

Originally posted by SirMichael
                            Well can I go ahead and send you 200 and send the rest when I get it. Then get the setup I dont want to have to wait 3 months.
                            That would be fine!!!!

Comment

Sent!

Cardomain
                              | MySpace

Comment

Working...
                              X