Lightest MX6 and Probe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lightest MX6 and Probe?

Who has the lightest MX6 and who has the lightest Probe?
    BTW: Where do most of you get weighed in?
    -----------DEAD----------------
    95 MX6 full shogun LS

custom 2.5" catback w/ stone racing muffler, 17" Nippon Racing Gunmetal Fino 5's

New ride: 1990 Eclipse FWD Turbo

im around 2380 without me in it.
    2006 Evolution IX - Best ET: 8.92 // Best MPH: 166.85

Comment

I weighed mine at the local dump and at the track.
      ...........FOR SALE............
      93 Probe GT, KLZE, 9 lb Aluminum Flywheel, SBC DXD Clutch, HotShot CAI, Hot Shot Headers, HKS Exhaust, Mallory AFPR, 190 fuel pump, Eibach Pro Springs, B&M Short Throw,
      14.14@96.8 with 1.873 60FT With NO weight reduction

170 HP and 160TQ at the wheels. I wish it had more.

Comment

97 pgt 2445 lbs with out me
        weigh it @ the track

Comment

Originally posted by ULLOSE
          I weighed mine at the local dump and at the track.
          and your results r?

Just curious

Ben
          MazdaSPEED6

Comment

i weighted in at 2625lbs with a full tank of gas. Also subtract a 175lbs driver, so that is 2450.
            93 KLZE, Hotshot intake, 64MM Throttle Body, K&N filter, Pacesetter header, test pipe, Greddy sp exhaust, unorthodox crank pulley, Cosmo Fuel Pressure Regulator, Walboro 190Ltr/hr, reprogrammed ECU, ACT racing clutch, SS Clutch line, MAZDAspeed motor mounts, MX-3 transmission, MX-3 flywheel, 2600lbs
            *Daily Driven*
            WHP= 185.5 WTRQ= 165.4

Comment

The lowest PGT number i've heard is Mike Lundberg's.
              Can't recall what it was.

Dan, do you realize your car is close to 500 lbs lighter than stock.
              Jonathan Seifert
              93 PGT, 1st AAS kit in the east, alot more mods than most, Robin's egg blue custom paint.(SOLD)
              05 Jeep Grand Cherokee
              11 Toyota Rav4
              NPA!

Comment

My ,at the time bonestock, SE weighed in at 2710 with my 180lb self in it. . . So thats about 2530, with less than 1/8 tank of gas, and no spare.
                Bryan Pendleton | LeMons Racing Blog | BPi Flow Stacks | Facebook Anyone?

Comment

Last time at the track [removed seats and stuff in the trunk, all stock besides that] it was 2560 with a 160# driver and 1/4 tank. I should gut the car.....2200# just sounds cool
                  David Coleman #1891 - Fastest of any Gen @ MMIV:
                  1993 Mazda MX-3 GSR Special Edition - PINK POWA! - KLZE powered!

The Idiot Post Patrol :
                  Fighting ignorance one post at a time [this public service brought to you by Nikki and David]

Comment

jason lee's probe weighed 2400 even and ran 14.8 with only a CAI.
                    We Fly, We Party, We Land
                    Woodbridge Kart Club
                    Summit Point Friday at the Track

Comment

Originally posted by pgt95

and your results r?

Just curious

Ben

Mine weighted in at 2950 with me in it. That is my race weight. full interior and half a stereo in the truck.
                      ...........FOR SALE............
                      93 Probe GT, KLZE, 9 lb Aluminum Flywheel, SBC DXD Clutch, HotShot CAI, Hot Shot Headers, HKS Exhaust, Mallory AFPR, 190 fuel pump, Eibach Pro Springs, B&M Short Throw,
                      14.14@96.8 with 1.873 60FT With NO weight reduction

170 HP and 160TQ at the wheels. I wish it had more.

Comment

My bitch weighs 1950 right now dry.

Will prolly get a little heavier when the motor & tranny go back in

Lowest I've had it to was 2580 without driver when I hit the 13.3 on juice.
                        90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
                        93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
                        97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
                        90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

i believe lundberg's probe is like 50-75 lbs lighter than DD's.

if he weighs it NOW, im sure it is even lighter.
                          Chris Rose

Comment

i should be in the upper 2200's next racing season
                            2006 Evolution IX - Best ET: 8.92 // Best MPH: 166.85

Comment

Interesting... I still have to weigh mine in a few months, but she's going to be pretty light with a stripped interior from the front seats back, corbeau seats, removed AC, removed spare tire well, 5spd swap and fidanza, uo racing udp... Damnit now I just need lighter wheels
                              2006 Blue/White Suzuki GSX-R600 Bad Fish Sliders,-1+2 Sprockets, Speedo Healer, Power Commander(mildly Dyno Tuned to 107hp), Micron GP Exhaust
                              1994 Oxidized Black Ford Probe GT 2.5l 24v v6 Daily Driver w/ constantly in repair mod
                              "Reality is wrong, dreams are for real." - Tupac Shakur

Comment

Working...
                              X