My new CAR!!!! Fastest EvAr!!1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by linkinpark2342
    just so ya know, if you do find a long enough empty road that thing can hit 200mph, me and my friend did it in a 98 auto, we had a 4 mile stretch of straight highway with no cars on it, he took a picture of the cluster with his phone which i disapproved of seeing as how we were going 190 and he starts reaching around for his phone. but he got the picture of the needle right above 200mph. Its scary as shit though, cause if anything goes wrong, your dead
    Nah.

from the advance autoparts website:

" By 2003 the Z06 was boosted to 405 hp and had a top speed of over 170 mph."

And that's with more horsepower, probably manual, etc etc. That is, of course, unless your friend's 98 auto wasn't stock.

Comment

• Originally posted by varsitypride3
      " By 2003 the Z06 was boosted to 405 hp and had a top speed of over 170 mph."

And that's with more horsepower, probably manual, etc etc.
      Yah, I don't even think the Z06 was offered with an automatic. 200 in a stock auto Vette ain't happenin'.

Comment

• Originally posted by linkinpark2342
        just so ya know, if you do find a long enough empty road that thing can hit 200mph, me and my friend did it in a 98 auto, we had a 4 mile stretch of straight highway with no cars on it, he took a picture of the cluster with his phone which i disapproved of seeing as how we were going 190 and he starts reaching around for his phone. but he got the picture of the needle right above 200mph. Its scary as shit though, cause if anything goes wrong, your dead
        2007 Audi RS4
        Past: '05 Audi S4, '88 626 turbo, '93 red PGT, '94 white PGT, '95 Purple PGT, '95 Red PGT, '00 MGT, '07 Mazdaspeed3
        The mom's car: White on black GTS, 5 speed, tint.

Comment

• Originally posted by 93PGT

hhahaha!
          1998 Milano Red Civic DX 5spd - 1797cc B18C

photoPOC

Comment

• I made that tonight while watching Caddy Shack on my computer, I'm sorta bored. Boredom makes me goofy.
            2007 Audi RS4
            Past: '05 Audi S4, '88 626 turbo, '93 red PGT, '94 white PGT, '95 Purple PGT, '95 Red PGT, '00 MGT, '07 Mazdaspeed3
            The mom's car: White on black GTS, 5 speed, tint.

Comment

• Originally posted by varsitypride3
              Cris... ****ing A... respect her! don't require her to take her top off because she's in your car
              Hehehe, don't worry, big Cris got it
              Here's some pics of tonight...
              Ohhh kissie ;P

Last edited by chris619; July 1, 2004, 10:44 PM.
              Halo 3: 5 Star General (6000 EXP)

XBL Tag: Jimmy Bags

"I like how strippers try to glamourize their jobs by calling themselves professional dancers"
              C619

Comment

• and not one shows up
                BCARNEY
                97 Prelude Base
                Generic Intake/ HP Racing Headers/ HKS Super Dragger Exhaust/ Centerforce Stage 2 Racing Clutch/ 11lb Flywheel/ A'PEXi V-AFC/ 16 Inch Rota Slips (Bronze)/ Sumitumo HTRZ 2/ Mugen Replica Front/ Ground Control Coilovers/ KYB AGX Struts
                http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...365304_136.jpg

Comment

• I was gonna PS her into a Pineapple, but realized I haven't reinstalled PS.... damn....

Glad you're liking the ride. I'm going to the August SCPOC meet, hope to see you there.
                  Never on PT.
                  '98 CSVT #3780.

Comment

• Originally posted by chris619
                    *******EDIT********!!! (better daylight pics! from 06-27-04)

And a bonus pic of the entire family (have no dad) Oldest bro, mom, me and younger bro and my oldest bro's 2 y/o son

OMG. this is the best purchase ever. It's a 97 with 78k miles for sticker price 17k!!!!! YUP! But after taxes and a 5 year warranty (900 extra) the final price was 19k! My monthly payment is only 360 a month!

****(Edit 06-28-04)
                    Just bought these wheels this morning
                    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMEWA%3AIT
                    Should get the rims shipped by Friday!

Not trying to sound like a jack a$$ but is there a reason why you have a automatic Vette?

Comment

• very nice ride man, do some upgrades like a corsa exhaust and some headers, get a tuner for it and have fun.
                      08 VW R32 #3868 BPB

Comment

• I'm liking the new avatar Cris.
                        Steve -- Vice President of DPOC!

- .... .. ... / .. ... / -. --- - / .- / .--. --- .-.. .. - .. -.-. .- .-.. / ... .. --.

Comment

• Originally posted by str8pimp
                          Not trying to sound like a jack a$$ but is there a reason why you have a automatic Vette?
                          Read the thread, he covered that like, twice, or more. Not to mention... it's not exactly like its slow with an automatic.

The more I look at it, the more I like it... I think I got so used to seeing 50 year olds cruising in them, I forgot how powerful, and stylish, they actually are.
                          Never on PT.
                          '98 CSVT #3780.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silver93SE
                            I'm liking the new avatar Cris.
                            Hahahaha, damon hates me! :X

And thanks swordsmen for clearing that up to str8pimp for me! And thanks everyone for the comments again

"I like how strippers try to glamourize their jobs by calling themselves professional dancers"
                            C619

Comment

• you realize how sad it is that you have to have a car to get girls, right...

even sadder how you think getting attention from these girls is a good thing...
                              Lots of cars... none of which are a Probe...

Comment

• Originally posted by ShadowSE
                                you realize how sad it is that you have to have a car to get girls, right...

even sadder how you think getting attention from these girls is a good thing...
                                Hmm no. I don't need a corvertte to get girls, go here and check out all my ex's and girls i've hooked up in the past year or so....
                                http://chris.eluid.org/fun.html

Now what where you saying?

Oh and I got another 'date' with another cutie tonight, i'll post pics just for you Shadow

C619

Comment

Working...
                                X