No announcement yet.

MSD 2009 Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well due to lack there of cash. It looks like I wont be making it agen. I hate being laid off. I wish I could go. Maby next year.

Originally posted by Silver Sinsei View Post
    Ya I'm still alive. I still whore the forums every now and again. More lately since its on my phone. But anyway I'm married with a kid on the way. Right now in fact. I'm at the hospital waiting for the bitch to pop. So no. No msds in my near future
    congrats man. I dont know what I would do with out my litol girl.
    Last edited by matt_93_GT; June 26, 2009, 05:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    R.I.P. Roy W Clark You will be missed.
    06 subaru Impreza 2.5i siting on cobs" wrecked
    "Sir, you got crack paraphenalia in your spagetie noodles"
    Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX
    ...Its like a ride cushioned by a load of poo ...

Comment

Originally posted by ouch1011 View Post
      I might caravan down with you but I'm not sure when I'm leaving yet. If we end up going down for the drag racing on Friday we'll leave early Friday. If not, it will be Friday night.

BTW the track itself is in White City, but most of the rest of attractions (including Lava Lanes, most of the hotels, and the infamous Dairy Queen) are in Medford
      Oh.. OKay..
      It would be cool if we go at the same time, but I'm not sure when I'm going, either...
      MX-3 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, Grnd wires, rear batt, AWR MMs, torq brace, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, NRG Susp./ Nyloil bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar/ solid endlinks, Azenis, leather int, Alpine stereo & alrm, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster3, CF hood, FG hatch/ Lexan,

Comment

Does anyone have any interest in the drag racing Friday the 24th?
        Kevin B - Former Probe-owner
        06 Legacy GT
        98 Legacy GT

Comment

count me in
          probe is sold, now i have what the probe was suppose to replace, but ironically replaced my probe
          1993 nighthawk 750
          http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/b...otor/assembly/

Comment

Ya, I would do it, should have the 323 (in n/a trim) road worthy by then, but not painted.
            90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
            93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
            97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
            90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

I'm one of the other mx-3's fowljesse keeps mentioning... I was at that track for the Spring Enduro this year... anyways if I get enough money for some decent tires I'm going
              My Feedback
              92 mx-3 gs klze 'race car' IP
              92 mx-3 gs klze 'daily driver' IP 14.55 @ 95.7mph
              http://www.cardomain.com/id/Mooneggs

Comment

maybe.
                ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

I'll be working that weekend...

In Las Vegas!

Poor, poor, me!

Have fun, folks!

KevinD
                  1995 Sapphire Blue Mustang GT Convertible, 2006 Storm Red Metallic Mercedes-Benz CLK 350 Cabriolet, 2006 Dark Shadow Gray Ford F250 V10 Supercab 4x4, 2004 Perlite Gray Metallic Mercedes-Benz E320 4Matic, 2002 Burgundy Pearl Suzuki XL-7 Touring, 1971 Spring Green Jeep J4000 Gladiator, 1966 Signal Flare Red Ford Fairlane, to name a few...

Comment

well guys its official i will NOT be attending this year. i have a funeral to attend that Saturday. Really sucks, but no use dreading what cannot be unchanged. Have fun guys.
                    probe is sold, now i have what the probe was suppose to replace, but ironically replaced my probe
                    1993 nighthawk 750
                    http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/b...otor/assembly/

Comment

Im sorry to here that man. I just lost my grandfather on the 5th. I wish I could go maby next year.
                      R.I.P. Roy W Clark You will be missed.
                      06 subaru Impreza 2.5i siting on cobs" wrecked
                      "Sir, you got crack paraphenalia in your spagetie noodles"
                      Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX
                      ...Its like a ride cushioned by a load of poo ...

Comment

I'm going to miss the Medford meet. In the last month, my PGT has gone from using oil, to smoking pretty bad (using a lot). Good news is my compression tests showed all cylinders in the 190 psi +/- so rings must be OK. Bad news is that probably means I need to do a valve seal job. Won't be driving the PGT much until it's fixed.

Hope everyone going has a great time.
                        '94 Rio Red GT, 2.65l, 8.8:1 CR, Eaton M90, Quaife limited slip, TEC GT, 370 cc's (Still have the short block, all else gone)
                        '98 Pearl White 3000GT VR4 (with a few mods) SOLD
                        '93 Bone Stock MX-6 Sold (in '05) sadly to the crusher in 2010
                        '92 Midnight Blue Porsche 968

Comment

I'm not going to be attending either

Still need to replace my ball joints, get alignment, and get decent tires... sigh
                          My Feedback
                          92 mx-3 gs klze 'race car' IP
                          92 mx-3 gs klze 'daily driver' IP 14.55 @ 95.7mph
                          http://www.cardomain.com/id/Mooneggs

Comment

So who's showing up at the drag strip tomorrow...? I'll be out there, I won't be drag racing my awesome $350 probe, but we're pulling my friends old drag car out of mothballs. Tomorrow night will be it's first time out for at least five years.

Quote of the day...
                            (Every day)

"Yes it's true.. you are a good woman..
                            Then again, you may be the Anti-Christ.."

Comment

Wow... Talk about meet failure. Did someone forget to tell the guy that lives here that they canceled it?

So far it looks like MSD consists of... ME
                              Quote of the day...
                              (Every day)

"Yes it's true.. you are a good woman..
                              Then again, you may be the Anti-Christ.."

Comment

Sorry Larry. I think MSD has breathed its dying breath and I don't think there is anyone left around here that is willing to give it CPR.

I wanted to go, but the combination of getting laid off, not having a track worthy car, and not having anyone to go with me made me stay home instead.
                                Kevin B - Former Probe-owner
                                06 Legacy GT
                                98 Legacy GT

Comment

Working...
                                X