Altima Endlinks $16.17 each.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TakimanPGT
    While speaking to someone in Nissan parts, I found out an interesting thing. He told me that there are 3 different endlinks produced by different manufacturing industries for the '95 Altima and hence VIN numbers were important. So just buying whatever '95 endlinks will not work on our cars.
    Hello sir.
    Chrome wheeled, fuel injected, and steppin out over the line
    PRD - The original Ford Probe Aftermarket, THANK YOU FOR THE GOOD RUN
    1999-2013 : 14 Years of supporting the Probe community
    1997 Ford Probe GTS Turbo | 2000 Jaguar XJ8 | 1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer | 1930 Model A Hotrod | 2005 VW Touareg V8

Comment

I still fail to see why that would change anything. Even if 3 different companies made them, they all have to meet the same specs. I was able to walk up to a Nissan parts counter and ask for 95 Altima, and he just showed me the diagram and I said yes that's what I need

Comment

Me either, Hans, me either. I am yet to pick them up though so I'll ask them what the difference is.

Edit : It could have just been that he didn't understand my accent.

Hello Sir.

Comment

I never did figure out the purpose of those little green dots on the endlinks.......wtf

Comment

Originally posted by Hans[93GT]
            I never did figure out the purpose of those little green dots on the endlinks.......wtf
            They look cool

Comment

Well, I found out it was indeed my accent causing problems. Although, through the years, Nissan did change their endlink design ( DUH ) and so he was partially right.

I like the green dots. But $.90 a nut?

Comment

I just broke a stock endlink, so I called a local Nissan dealer, who told me they have only one left in stock "the only one left in Canada". If it's true, is it at all possible to just install one Altima endlink, or is it a different length than the stock one?

Comment

I'd install the one they have in stock to replace your broken kink. Then I'd order another and install it when it comes in.

Comment

Thanks, I picked it up and installed it yesterday, nice to have a working rear bar again (locally made copy of the Addco bar), they seem an exact match to the Ford endlinks. There still is some knocking over bumps, so maybe the other link is worn, so I'll replace it when I can get another one.

Comment

Good info Ken.

Comment

got pics?

Anybody have a pic or a link to a pic for this? I have a broken suspension part...but I'm not sure if it's this. Scooter's wanted like 85 bucks a piece for it...money I don't have. I'd appreciate any help.
                        Nate
                        I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Comment

Just ordered some more, price still seems to be good.
                          1997 Ford Probe GTS Turbo | 2000 Jaguar XJ8 | 1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer | 1930 Model A Hotrod | 2005 VW Touareg V8

Comment

Originally posted by Purple_94GT
                            I ordered all new endlinks from www.fordnissanparts.com last month. I got the fronts for $26.19 each (true Ford OEM replacements with allen bolt design) and the rears for $15.91 each (1995 Nissan Altima with 17mm fixed jamnut design). Neither the Ford nor Nissan endlinks came with the necessary nuts for installation. I wasn't too upset as my local Hardware Hank had plenty of the M10 X 1.25 nylon insert lock nuts and washers that I wanted to use anyway (Home Depot didn't have any in the Probe Performance Aisle) . Aside from stubborn, rusted bolts the install was extremely easy. Take off the wheel, take off old endlink, put on new endlink, and now your car will no longer sound like a cheap clunking piece of crap. Hope this helps.

Lucas
                            hey man that link isn't working for me can you get me the link so i can order these thangs please!
                            Probeless!

Comment

EDIT: I'm sorry, i didn't realize that this thread was a year old.

Do you still get these are no?
                              Last edited by FirstGT; May 2, 2005, 01:04 PM.
                              Matt
                              '00 Wrangler, '99 Z28
                              '03 Tiburon GT 6-speed. I/H/E, IM, B&M STS, 15% tints, 4200k HIDs- Sold
                              '97 PGT MTX, Black/Tan, Chrome Swirlies w/ many mods ~"Totalled"~
                              '94 PGT MTX- Stock-Sold

Comment

Yep and the price is still the same AFAIK.

Comment

Working...
                                X