2.5L AC Install SC kits, Pre-Sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.5L AC Install SC kits, Pre-Sale.

I'm ready to do a pre-sale on the 2.5L AC install SC kits. I will be running this pre-sale quite a bit different than my other pre-sales, in hope that it will run a bit more efficiently.

I have 6 kits to pre-sale (making a total of 12, 3 are already pre-sold, one for me and two for friends).

The cost of the Kit is $1,350 shipped in the 48 states. I'll work out shipping with you, no matter where else you live in the world.
    Pre-sale terms are this - First payment is half down. When the kit is completed %100, you will send in the other half of the payment. The day that the payment clears I can ship out the kit.

I need to get *atleast* four of these six pre-sold before I can start to build them. Once I get the four in, it will realistically take 4-5 weeks to complete everything. A few of the parts from the 2.0L SC kit interchange to this, So I already have all of the custom flanges and brackets, just not yetthe air boxes already in my hands. I do also have all of the oil-filer relocation kits, and over-sized crank pulleys in hand right now.

Right now, I already have 3 pre-sold (not counting towards the four I still need) which will be getting there kits very soon here.
    * William Rose (Your kit is ready, I need to pay for the powercoating at the shop then I can ship her off!)
    * ShogunMX6, and * KnightRider (Almost ready, need to order a couple more pipes so I can finish the discharge piping and finish making your air-boxes)

-=-=-

* LInks *
    http://mrspeed.biz/newsite/development.html <-- new website, almost completed!!

The air box design has changed some, it's now fully radiused. No more sharp 90 degree bends where air flows into!

Blower plate in that picture may look akward, and that's cause it is. The blower has moved away from the exhaust system close to an inch! This now will fit all headers and stock exhaust logs.

http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701192943

high-lighting the freshness of the over-sized pulleys.

-=-=-

What's included in the SC Kit?

Over-sized crank pulley: completely machined from bullit aluminum. This has the correct teeth to work with the VR sensor, and is machined into the pulley. So unlike all other aftermarket pulleys, these wheels have no way of comming off. The backside of the pulley is machined to fit around the oil housing, no cutting or modification is needed. Timing mark and holes for a puller are also put in to these. This pulley will net ~7-8PSI.

Oil filter-relocation kit: Your oil filter will need to be moved so that the blower can fit in place of your AC compressor. The Oil Filter is moved to fit under your battery tray; comes complete with mounting bracket (Probe frame specific, can easily be modified for mx6/626/mx3)

Blower mounting bracket

Full set of mandrel bent discharge (read intake) piping. * Piping has mounting points on it, so that it's quite stable and firm.

Blow off valve.

Air Box, fitted as a cold air intake.

K&N Brand Air Filter.

Hose Techinques Silicone Couplers

Stainless Steel T-bolt Clamps

Drive Belt

* Discharge pipe is setup to accept the stock VAF, however, you can easily put a 6.5" long 2.5" pipe in place of it, if you are running Megasquirt or another stand alone system that has eliminated this. Piping has a bung before the MAF to mount a GM style Air Intake Temp sensor; SDS and MegaSquirt friendly out of the box!

-=-=-

Payment info :
    PayPal is still not accepted, though, I anticipate it to be in the very near future. Money order and checks are prefered payment right now.
    '00 Contour SVT - Stock and Reliable
    '93 Probe GT - Currently Grounded.

update your email address y0

Pm'ed you.
    The thing is, it’s a gearbox, okay? It has one job to do! One job! Pull the lever… ‘Am I a pencil? Am I a cauliflower? Am I a nuclear power sta– I’m a gearbox! Oh, heavens, I’m gonna swap some cogs around!’

Jeremy Clarkson on Automatics

Comment

I take it that the 4-6 weeks applies to those who pre-payed.

1994 Ford Probe Gt
      Ze. Kitted. Lowered. Turbo'ed. MSv3. Czt Tranny. Lsd. Shiny
      2008 BMW 335I 2JZ German style looks stock but not
      1995 Nissan 300zx With a fan symbol instead of a oil symbol

Comment

Originally posted by knightrider07
        I take it that the 4-6 weeks applies to those who pre-payed.
        Yep, so with in this time you'll be covered as well.

~Patrick

Comment

Don't even know what to say. Your price now is $1300. If that with or with out blower?

1994 Ford Probe Gt

Comment

Im in on the sc ac kit! As soon as we get a payment method sorted out, Ill be sending the first half of the dough asap.
            The thing is, it’s a gearbox, okay? It has one job to do! One job! Pull the lever… ‘Am I a pencil? Am I a cauliflower? Am I a nuclear power sta– I’m a gearbox! Oh, heavens, I’m gonna swap some cogs around!’

Comment

Don't even know what to say. Your price now is $1300. If that with or with out blower?
              $1,350 with out blower - no different than you paid sir.
              ~Patrick

Comment

Hey, I recieved your E-mail about the premade kits, once the kits are sold will you be making more? I don't have the money at this present point since I had no idea it was coming out so soon. I will try and save up but won't be for another few weeks. Will I be able to order them towards the end of august? or is this a one time deal?

Comment

Originally posted by BHSBRI800
                  Hey, I recieved your E-mail about the premade kits, once the kits are sold will you be making more? I don't have the money at this present point since I had no idea it was coming out so soon. I will try and save up but won't be for another few weeks. Will I be able to order them towards the end of august? or is this a one time deal?
                  At current, these are the only ones that I know I'll make. I'd love to make more, and anticipate to.. but we'll have to see how sales, review and interest goes.

~Patrick

Comment

Any updates for this conversion yet?

Comment

Sticking my nose in for interested but like the other guy I just can't swing the money at this point.
                      93' PGT pacesetter catback, XTC cat.,autozone cone filter in place of stock airbox(for the moment). Rio Red,on black, stock 16's, replaced tires witj new yokahamas, damn had to trade it in for jeep the offroad at jobsite is killin me.

Comment

Hey Pat, any word on the basement? Any pics? Kinda wondering what kind of skills you have.

1994 Ford Probe Gt

Comment

Hey Pat, any word on the basement? Any pics? Kinda wondering what kind of skills you have.
                          Well, Plans took a couple days to finalize, the new walls are up, sub-floor is mostly set, new HVAC pipes and vents are up. Turning 1,200 square feet of rock into an actual living space is a heck of a lot of work. *rofl* Doing electrical and dry-walling next. The bath will be interesting, big ol' Jacuzzi tub with an entire framed, tield and staired structure about 1/3 the bathroom all together. I wish I had a working air compressor and brad nailer sometimes though. :O

Anywho.. it's a comming.

~Patrick

Comment

wanna come down here and do the same for us?

1994 Ford Probe Gt

Comment

i'm diffintely interested in the kit. When will yyou have updated pictures of the fininshed product? Please keep me posted. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X