Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have been wishing that for almost a year now. I dont even own a probe anymore, kind bull that im still waiting for this kit... i just need to sell it to pay for the sales tax on my new car which is actually worth driving!

Comment

• Hey all, I've been away from town working for a couple of days, and last talked to a few of you before I left.

Brandon and James asked that I would just send their SC kits with out air filters this comming week, and that's what I'll do for them. From this, Chris is also asking this - so this is 3 SC kits less air filters which will go out this week. When I get the filters I'll send them to you, although, you'll likely get your own before then. When I can afford to, I'll work something with anyone that I didn't initially send an air filter to.

I didn't send out the valve covers and such yet because they weren't polished. I emailed you about that, and you said that you wanted the logo polished before I sent them out and I simply haven't been able to make time to do that. The logo still isn't polished and I haven't been able to make time to do it still. After I Polish it, is to clear coat it and then bake on the clear, this way it will seal as an OEM clear coat does on the paint. IF the aluminum is left to the open air it will oxidize and the silver finish will turn to a dingy gray, makes for a poor finish. It will also give the powder an area which it iwll not adire to well and it will over time break away from that spot. Anyhow, the polishing process takes time of my own and the powdercoating shop to complete. It's not like I can just do it in 2-3 minutes and be done.

The 2.5L AC kits are about done, however, they aren't powdercoated nor do I have the final air boxes completed for them. The Piping, flanges, bovs, oil relocation kits, over-sized pulleys and such are here and ready. Since It's only 3 of these kits, I will be making the air intake boxes by hand, it's the only possible way I can afford to finish it. Normally I'd have one of my shops punch them out, fold them and weld them up for me.. which I cannot do at this point. I will not have a free day to finish them for about two weeks. Two jobs + Weekend / house remodeling job + school = little free time. I know it's not the answer you want, but it's the only answer I got right now.

It's six people I need to deliver 2.0L kits to, I wish it was 10! If that had been the case, then I wouldn't have been straped so hard for money over this buy and things would have gotten done months ago.

Blowers, I still don't have any. After I get these 2.0L kits out I'm going to get the 2.5L kits out. From there, I can work hard to get the blowers out as quickly as possible. Any one else with an out-standing debt / owe to, we should have already spoken with one another about this and you know where I'm at. I know this plan might not be what people like, but it's the best way I can think to get as many things out of my hands as quickly as possible.

~Patrick
      '00 Contour SVT - Stock and Reliable
      '93 Probe GT - Currently Grounded.

update your email address y0

Comment

• i want my kit less the air filter too!

Comment

• im more concerned with my current clutch fading, and wanting to swap those out for the new clutch and flywheel as well as put little stuff in to start adjusting
          93 Probe SE
          97 GTS
          06 Speed6
          MM9: Best in Class Tuner Show
          Waiting to get put together, and Boosted

Comment

• pat I don't know how often you check this forum, I am exstatic that you will send my kit, however you did not metion the gauge piller and the harness. if you manage to send all this out for me I will be more then happy to forget about the air filter indefinatly, and pay to send out BCmurphy87's flywheel!!!
            Supercharged 2.0 Ford Probe CarDomain

2k4 Mazda RX-8 GT, 9000rpms anyone?

Comment

• So that's corey with the others, no problem. And yes Brandon, your pillar pod and harness will be sent as well. I did email you this as well, but I wanted to put it up here additionally.

~Patrick
              '00 Contour SVT - Stock and Reliable
              '93 Probe GT - Currently Grounded.

update your email address y0

Comment

• thank you very much pat!!!!!!!!!!
                can't wait to get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Supercharged 2.0 Ford Probe CarDomain

2k4 Mazda RX-8 GT, 9000rpms anyone?

Comment

• by any chance you can send me my stuff. I can powdercoat them myself. I have a shop here thats pretty cheap. And as for the air box if you want just send my the plans and I can have it done my self or you can send that out later. Doesn't matter to me. I kinda just want something here in my garage so I can show off to the neighbors and other probe owners around here haha

1994 Ford Probe Gt
                  Ze. Kitted. Lowered. Turbo'ed. MSv3. Czt Tranny. Lsd. Shiny
                  2008 BMW 335I 2JZ German style looks stock but not
                  1995 Nissan 300zx With a fan symbol instead of a oil symbol

Comment

• Patrick, will you please send me my IM w/rails and injectors THIS WEEK and feel free to take as long as you would like with everything else?
                    If it still hasn't been clear, I would just like to put my car back in running order for now. The valve covers, other random powdercoated parts, and SC kit you can take as long as you need with.
                    Just send me my IM and rails with injectors installed and you can consider me off your back until the rest comes together on your time.
                    DEAL?
                    Forza Italia!

Comment

• Pat,
                      Just send my 2.0 kit now and send the filter whenever you get it. I am emailing you my new address to send the kit to.
                      Thanks,
                      Terry
                      Last edited by SPLXTREM; November 5, 2006, 11:00 PM.
                      SoDak Probes President, Founding member of Team Legion Of Boom
                      My '94 PSE & '95 PGT

Comment

• so when are we thinking kits are going to ship out

Comment

• patrick, once again i wanna know when im gonna receive my blower, I need the money. thanx

martin

Comment

• Originally posted by Adlorin
                            So that's corey with the others, no problem. And yes Brandon, your pillar pod and harness will be sent as well. I did email you this as well, but I wanted to put it up here additionally.

~Patrick
                            pat, i sold my kit to someone locally, and they have the title to my camaro until i give them the kit... i need the kit asap before my temp tags expire... please give me some kind of idea when im getting my kit

Comment

• Not to be rude but that was not a very good idea Corey.

1994 Ford Probe Gt
                              Ze. Kitted. Lowered. Turbo'ed. MSv3. Czt Tranny. Lsd. Shiny
                              2008 BMW 335I 2JZ German style looks stock but not
                              1995 Nissan 300zx With a fan symbol instead of a oil symbol

Comment

• whys that

Comment

Working...
                                X