Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pat I was one of the few people who ordered the kit for the 2.5l when is it looking I get my kit since you now say you are doing the 2.0's first

Comment

• Pat, I sold my kit to BAM, so check your pm box and all of his information is in the message I sent you, let me know when you contact him this way I can see that you two are on the same page as him and I. Thanks again
      My Cardomain Site As always updated pictures

Comment

• Patrick as you may already know you are popular, cuz your PM Inbox is full!!!!
        can't wait to get the kit!!!!!!!!
        Supercharged 2.0 Ford Probe CarDomain

2k4 Mazda RX-8 GT, 9000rpms anyone?

Comment

• have you shipped yet????

Comment

• yes i need to know if my kit has shipped yet as well

give us another update pat

Comment

• where did ya go pat??????

Comment

• Wtf This Is Making Me So Mad!!! I Need My Kit!

Comment

• has anybody heard anything from pat??? acording to his pattern pat should be back and post somthing in a few days, i hope he gets on here soon!!!!

Comment

• I had talked to him last sunday and said he was leaving for a bit for work. Don't know when he'll be back.
                    KLZE, Hotshot Headers, Hotshot CAI, Pacesetter exhaust, 626 swar bar, AWR adjustable endlinks, Centreforce clutch, MX-3 Flywheel, JJ resonated TP, Eibach Springs, Shogun Rims, Mach 1 Chin and Mazda6 BBK (the Orignal)

Comment

• that is interesting cuz sunday was the last day pat updated us, and said he would ship, but if he has been gone, then I am betting no kits got into the mail. doesn't he have school during the week? what about his other job? this is confusing, I really hope we hear from him soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• now im really getting upset....

i sold this kit to someone else because patrick had said (and i trusted him yet again) that the kits will ship out last week. Now im the one that looks bad to the buyer of my kit...

has anyone checked as well as i? Patrick was logged on to probetalk forums yesterday.... so why couldnt we just get a simple update?
                        Last edited by Corey5188; November 13, 2006, 12:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Double Post

Comment

• i sold this kit to someone else because patrick had said (and i trusted him yet again) that the kits will ship out last week. Now im the one that looks bad to the buyer of my kit...
                          Might teach you next time not to do something stupid like that then (Selling an item even though you do NOT have it...)

Comment

• maybe pat does not want to post til they are in the mail? today is monday, so lets hope he is getting things shipped!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mesoungodlyfast
                              Might teach you next time not to do something stupid like that then (Selling an item even though you do NOT have it...)
                              I think stupid was the entire layout of this bulk buy,I think saying we would get our kits by spring was stupid,I think 1 update per every 2 months is stupid,I think saying air filters take longer than a month to recieve is stupid...NEED i CONTINUE?
                              Last edited by sh0gunMX; November 13, 2006, 06:04 PM.

Comment

• and then me telling him to ship the kit less the air filter and him still not shipping is stupid....

i have the person who bought this kit waiting.... i promised him by the end of november he will have it, because patrick assured us the kits would be shipping now without the air filter....

Comment

Working...
                                X