steelcity mx6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steelcity mx6

well we got joes car almost done......even knowing he kept talking and looking at my nipples with drool on his face (brokeback mx6 maybe)......Ian i tried to get ahold of you to see if you were coming but no anser.....either way it is almost done......will be finishing soon, will let everyone when so maybe, just maybe we can get some people there

joe we need re weld the greddy its leaking and I am buying new calipers can you guys get me the other lines?oh but it sounded sweet going out 279 before it got real loud.Well gotta go play guitar hero......later

Comment

yeah ill see what i can do....i also have to see what is leaking.....either way ill take care of it

Comment

Yeah I didnt get the msg till 11:30 at night, kinda figured yall were done by then. Hit me up....

Comment

didnt go to hh2k6 taillights are shorted out runnin good sounds really good....

Comment

my car still won't start fuel spark and timing is good any suggestions would be great
            Cardomain
            Mischief.tv

Comment

Where are you at?

Comment

in shadyside but my car is at 1st try engineering

also my car is obd1 94 ls with a 93 motor
                Last edited by Zapata2119; August 4, 2006, 09:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                Cardomain
                Mischief.tv

Comment

insideout and i would have to take a look at it to see what we can find.....ill talk to the old man and see if you can get it towed to the shop

Comment

thanks xena 1st try is giving up on it they can't figure it out

joe told me to take it to your place to begin with but i couldn't get a hold of him for awhile and had no idea how to get a hold of you
                    Last edited by Zapata2119; August 7, 2006, 10:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                    Cardomain
                    Mischief.tv

Comment

ill be back intown on monday....call me after 6pm on monday and well see what we can do....412-849-1545.....thanks joe for the recomendation

Comment

Working...
                      X