Kentuckiana Area Status Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pgt4speed View Post
    KY is just 4 short hours south of Detroit, just saying....
    You bring up a good point, sir.
    ~Mrs. Kylie Phreakintheroom
    '96 Black Probe GT - Off to a new home and is greatly missed. It was a good 11 years.
    '10 Black Mitsu Ralliart
    '01 Black YZF600R Thundercat
    NPA! Angel #3, NEPO member, FPOC calendar model August 2004/March 2005/October 2009/September 2010

Comment

Originally posted by LowClassCC View Post
      What's in Detroit?
      Nothing, I think he's saying let's all meet up in west Virginia and go white water rafting.
      Some people are living life and some people are just living.

Comment

Well had a newer Probe guy come out to my place today and we wrenched on his car some. Vacuum leak fixed, License plate lights installed, Civic short throw shifter installed, driver side door skirt replaced. We also tied up a couple other small things and identified a couple more items that need addressed. Midway we took a break and grilled out some burgers. Was a pretty good day.
        Last edited by LowClassCC; August 30, 2015, 04:50 AM.
        1993 Probe GT
        2003 Bagged Chevy S10

Comment

Glencoe Kentucky here always looking for probe owners to hang out with

Comment

Welcome to the site! Post some pics of your car in http://forums.probetalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=89 and let us know what your plans are for it.

Here is a link to my build thread. http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701317772

If you have any questions feel free to ask and I will do my best to help you out.
            1993 Probe GT
            2003 Bagged Chevy S10

Comment

Working...
            X