Update on my car!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on my car!

Well, I drove my baby all the way to NY on Sunday. I got to my Dad's house around 7:30pm. We finally got the fender, hood, and bumper off the car by 9:00. And from 9 until about 2 in the morning we were trying to put the frame back where it was supposed to be. *frownen* So, my baby wasn't put back together yet nor close to being fixed. So, I had to take my Step Mom's Jimmy down to PA (it's black, grey leather, and every option you could have including heated seats). But I didn't complain. My Dad asked me if I had to have a Probe to be in PAPA though. So, that doesn't sound good. So, please everyone pray that my baby will be able to get fixed! I miss my car!
    '03 Mazda 6s GT - Steal Grey, MTX | SOLD: '94 Probe SE - Rio Red, MTX | DIED: '94 Probe - Pacific Green, MTX

PT.com Member 1022 | Vice President of Pittsburgh Area Probe Association - '01-'02 | NPA! Angel - '01-'02 | President/Model/Designer of Female Probe Owners Club - '04 - Present!!!

Good luck! I know how you feel - luckily I get my baby back Friday and hopefully everything will work out for you.
    NPA!
    I still love my Vols fan even after 3 years of marriage
    <---- Pediatric Intensive Care Nurse

Comment

I hope everything works out

Comment

Thanks for all of the support. I need it. I was at home... and it was like we were doing surgery. He was like 10mm, and I would hand it to him. And I just wanted to hear the results on if she was going to make it or not. *frownen*
        '03 Mazda 6s GT - Steal Grey, MTX | SOLD: '94 Probe SE - Rio Red, MTX | DIED: '94 Probe - Pacific Green, MTX

PT.com Member 1022 | Vice President of Pittsburgh Area Probe Association - '01-'02 | NPA! Angel - '01-'02 | President/Model/Designer of Female Probe Owners Club - '04 - Present!!!

Comment

That's sad. I hope everything works out ok. You still better come to the meet this month, probe or not.
          Member # 258
          '93PGT - SOLD(twice) '92PGT - parted, '90 MX-6 GT - SOLD
          '18 Ford Super Duty SuperCrew 4x4

Comment

I am going to try to come to the meet. It depends on if I can get out of work early or not. But if I can go I am going no matter what vehicle I have!

Comment

Good luck, Robin... I hope everything works out.
              ~Mrs. Kylie Phreakintheroom
              '96 Black Probe GT - Off to a new home and is greatly missed. It was a good 11 years.
              '10 Black Mitsu Ralliart
              '01 Black YZF600R Thundercat
              NPA! Angel #3, NEPO member, FPOC calendar model August 2004/March 2005/October 2009/September 2010

Comment

Originally posted by tigereyes799
                Good luck, Robin... I hope everything works out.
                Thanks. I am going to call my Dad today. And see how my car is doing. *frownen* I hope it is doing better!

Comment

Well she went in to the frame shop early this morning. So, hopefully I will be able to get her back soon. *smilen* I can't wait to see her again! I am going to be so happy!

Comment

I can't wait to see it's "new color" soon!
                    Greg Martin
                    2009 BMW 328i
                    2017 BMW X3
                    1990 Probe LX

Comment

Originally posted by Bufalo

I can't wait to see it's "new color" soon!
                      holy shit is it getting painted!!!

robin that would be a awsome!

OR do you mean new differant color fender? hehe

either way! hope to see you get your car back soon!@

just be glad you don t have my luck latley,
                      hehe

Comment

Originally posted by 91PGT

holy shit is it getting painted!!!

robin that would be a awsome!

OR do you mean new differant color fender? hehe

either way! hope to see you get your car back soon!@

just be glad you don t have my luck latley,
                        hehe
                        Yes, She is going to be all one color! But I am not getting her painted. I found a car to get the parts off of that was the same color as mine. I can't wait to see here on Sunday! I am so excited. But she was hit pretty badly. The frame shop had to weld some steel to reinforce the frame after that pulled it all over the place to get it to where it is supposed to be (it is as close as it is going to get) So, this whole accident has costed me almost $1,000 to fix. *frownen* So, I am for sure NOT going to AFN! *frownen* But my baby is all one color, and all better! *smilen*

Comment

Good to hear that it's getting back into one color.

Comment

Originally posted by TakimanPGT
                            Good to hear that it's getting back into one color.

I haven't seen my car all one color in 1 1/2 years! *smilen* So, when I see my baby all better I am going to cry with joy! *smilen*

Comment

I've *never* seen your car all one color (except for those pictures...) I'm really anxious to see it!

And to see you again.
                              Greg Martin
                              2009 BMW 328i
                              2017 BMW X3
                              1990 Probe LX

Comment

Working...
                              X