Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ohio's having their first meet... so whens ours??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ohio's having their first meet... so whens ours??

so steve/chargergl, whens our next meet? we should have something soon. like mid or early april for a first meet pittsburgh or altoona or something... i dont give a damn just something. im really not looking forward to a single 3 guy meet this summer. u think we should at least plan something now?? just an idea bud. youre the prez and i havent seen much of you on here. lets do something as soon as the gravels off the roads. i got guys telling me about meets in ohio and va when i'm looking for some meets in pa. lets do something
    93 Pearl Blue Stealth R/T______98 BMW M3

Re: ohio's having their first meet... so whens ours??

Mid April will be better for me.
    I am in the process of completing my body kit install and getting a fresh paint job.

Seems like the majority of us PAPA members are located closer to Indiana and Altoona....so we should plan the meet there.
    Altoona has an abundance of entertainment spots.

Just a suggestion.
    2007 Mazdaspeed 6 GT - K&N SRI - AWD & Turbo - new daily driver
    2000 GMC Sierra Ext Cab z71 - 5.3l ... the winter vehicle..
    94 PGT - Lots of Mods .. 171k miles and still running strong. SOLD

Comment

let me know and i'll do my best to make it.....casper is just about ready to come out of hibernation

hey dave.....how about that UPJ car club/show on April 3rd i'm sure i'll swing by

later,
      bwitz
      Ryan Borowitz
      "The Original Casper Probe"
      Myrtle Madness Appearances: XI, XII, XIII, IX
      MMIX PRD Select "Best 2nd Gen"

Comment

I am definitely ready for a meet. Altoona does have an abundance of things to do even though our last meet there had a very poor turnout. I will throw a couple dates out there, April 3 and April 17. Check your calendars and post back here or let me know what days work best for you guys. Hopefully that will give people some time to get their schedules to work around the meet so that we have a great turnout.

Comment

Originally posted by bwitz04
          let me know and i'll do my best to make it.....casper is just about ready to come out of hibernation

hey dave.....how about that UPJ car club/show on April 3rd i'm sure i'll swing by

later,
          bwitz
          i actually might check it out just out of curiosity. have you been to one of their club meetings before? i saw the fliers and kinda laughed. i'm not sure if its what youre talking about or not, but theres some car show thats going to be in the sports center parking lot may 22-23. i got a flier for it. i dont think it has anything to do with the upj car club tho.

Comment

Originally posted by jvc93//klze
            i actually might check it out just out of curiosity. have you been to one of their club meetings before? i saw the fliers and kinda laughed. i'm not sure if its what youre talking about or not, but theres some car show thats going to be in the sports center parking lot may 22-23. i got a flier for it. i dont think it has anything to do with the upj car club tho.
            never been to a meeting.....i actually graduated high school w/ the kid that is "in charge" of the UPJ CC.....

i have not received a flier or even heard about the car show in may.....

like i said i'm sure i'll check the show in April just to get a chuckle.....by that time i hope the weather has changed for good and all the damn rock salt is off the roads

later,
            bwitz
            Ryan Borowitz
            "The Original Casper Probe"
            Myrtle Madness Appearances: XI, XII, XIII, IX
            MMIX PRD Select "Best 2nd Gen"

Comment

If the meet would be in or around altoona, I would definatly go to either of the dates, but would rather go april 17 to let the roads clear a little bit after the storm we just had.

Comment

Well if its in altoona we'll definately be there YAY!! Hopefully I can get my damn wing painted before then!!!

Stacy and JC
                Stacy 1994 Coral Mist Probe
                http://www.hazyglade.com
                http://members.cardomain.com/royalenchantress

Comment

yeah. i'm waiting to get my entire car painted. paprobe/ twinprobes can you get back to me with a date your dad could paint my car? ive got the cash in hand. i'd like to get the car painted before i start spending the money ive got saved. ive got to resist the urge. hit me back.

-Dave

Comment

in altoona during the summer time they usuly have a pretty nice cruisinon sundays at k-mart or walmrt parking lots uslly a lot of cars come. or any givin friday or saturday the cars on the bullavard are all out crussin just some more ideas to ponder

stay and jc
                    Stacy 1994 Coral Mist Probe
                    http://www.hazyglade.com
                    http://members.cardomain.com/royalenchantress

Comment

Hey if you guys have it on a Sat or Sun I will be able to drive up from Baltimore!!
                      90 Probe RIP--- Parted since I couldn't put my son in it.

Comment

Hey... can we wait til mid April...
                        My car should be repainted again..
                        2007 Mazdaspeed 6 GT - K&N SRI - AWD & Turbo - new daily driver
                        2000 GMC Sierra Ext Cab z71 - 5.3l ... the winter vehicle..
                        94 PGT - Lots of Mods .. 171k miles and still running strong. SOLD

Comment

sounds allright to me

Comment

mid april would be better for me. Because i have to save up some money to get new rotors on my car.

Comment

Well lets set the date and location for Altoona on April 17 at the moment. How about some ideas on activities?

Comment

Working...
                              X