Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hmm.... Bringin' out the rims... But.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm.... Bringin' out the rims... But.....

Okay, it's nice and warm out now... no snow... I am thinking out bringing out the rims that I got off of Aaron. But the thing is... I have to get tires on them first. I can get away with keeping the back ones for alittle longer... but they need front ones bad... So, what do you guys think I should get? And anyone have anywhere where they can get me a deal on some? Or anything like that? Let me know.
    '03 Mazda 6s GT - Steal Grey, MTX | SOLD: '94 Probe SE - Rio Red, MTX | DIED: '94 Probe - Pacific Green, MTX

PT.com Member 1022 | Vice President of Pittsburgh Area Probe Association - '01-'02 | NPA! Angel - '01-'02 | President/Model/Designer of Female Probe Owners Club - '04 - Present!!!

my friends work at the goodyear downtown, they could probally hook u up...
    Stephen C.
    92 3.1 Beretta W26GT
    AIP Slacker

Comment

that would be cool.
      Because I don't really have to much moneys... But I would really like to get some tires on them rims. I want my good rims on.
      '03 Mazda 6s GT - Steal Grey, MTX | SOLD: '94 Probe SE - Rio Red, MTX | DIED: '94 Probe - Pacific Green, MTX

PT.com Member 1022 | Vice President of Pittsburgh Area Probe Association - '01-'02 | NPA! Angel - '01-'02 | President/Model/Designer of Female Probe Owners Club - '04 - Present!!!

Comment

Be sure you get pics up of your car this time. I want to see what "my" rims look like on your car.
        Member # 258
        '93PGT - SOLD(twice) '92PGT - parted, '90 MX-6 GT - SOLD
        '18 Ford Super Duty SuperCrew 4x4

Comment

Robin,

There is a place...I think it's called Laurel Tire. It's up by North Hills High School, by Babcock and Siebert.

Anyway...the guy there always told me he would beat any deal you would give him...and that includes TireRack.com. Just tell him what tires you want, and he'll order them for you.

If you decide to buy from the TireRack, the guy at Wexford Auto (by McD's on 19) will do a mount and balance for 10 bucks a rim. Let me know if you need him, I'll give him a call for you.

Two places local here that could help anyway...

Regards,
          Joey
          Joey
          2000 SVT Contour
          #1811 of 2150

It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Comment

10 a rim is very good. Usually it costs 10 for a mount and 7 at least for a 90-day balance.

Originally posted by SVT

If you decide to buy from the TireRack, the guy at Wexford Auto (by McD's on 19) will do a mount and balance for 10 bucks a rim.

Comment

10 a rim is very good. Usually it costs 10 for a mount and 7 at least for a 90-day balance.

Originally posted by SVT

If you decide to buy from the TireRack, the guy at Wexford Auto (by McD's on 19) will do a mount and balance for 10 bucks a rim.

Comment

*smilen*

Thanks for all the help guys....

And Aaron... I have a pic of my car at MMIV with your rims on it... but i never got it hosted and scanned. Sorry. I will see if I can do that this week for you. *smilen*

Comment

I think Sears AutoCenter will mount and balance the tires for $13.99 a peice. But its a Lifetime Balance.... so it would be well worth it. They will also rotate tires for free....even if you never bought the tires there. Thats where i get my tires rotated & balanced....cuz i work there. But i never BUY tires there.
                  2007 Mazdaspeed 6 GT - K&N SRI - AWD & Turbo - new daily driver
                  2000 GMC Sierra Ext Cab z71 - 5.3l ... the winter vehicle..
                  94 PGT - Lots of Mods .. 171k miles and still running strong. SOLD

Comment

Working...
                  X