read B's post

anyone up for Sat night boobies?
    In our memories, he lives. Janusz we will miss you
    99 Arrest Me Red MGT

Comment

Originally posted by linkinpark2342
      sounds good to me
      if you stay at my place, you can, but only after the 'rents go to sleep
      Chris Beittenmiller (just call me Bitey)

Member: MOPOC, AZPOC, ChrisPOC, BrokenPOC, RedPOC, TuPOC, etcPOC
      1997 Rio Red GTS -- Tranny blew up... dead... RIP
      Current cars: 2000 Civic EX... 2004 Chrysler Pacifica...

Comment

Originally posted by kikkinasphalt(MX6)

anyone up for Sat night boobies?
        I'm there! The out-of-towners should go too, can't visit Saint Louis without hitting some of our seedier attractions! There are soooo many choices though...

New toy: '06 Mazdaspeed 6
        Fun times: '04 CBR 600rr & '06 GSX-R750

Comment

Originally posted by Scott
          I'm there! The out-of-towners should go too, can't visit Saint Louis without hitting some of our seedier attractions! There are soooo many choices though...

my Girlfriend and i get in free at Plat
          99 Arrest Me Red MGT

Comment

my Girlfriend and i get in free at Plat
            damn big baller!
            SOLD-1993 PGT Rio Red, 5-speed w/ PRM Intake, Greddy SP Catback Exhaust, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch, Magnecore Plug Wires, Random Tech. High-Flow Cat, Eibach Springs, Tokico HB Struts, Freedom Design FSTB, Road/Race Engin. RSTB, MBX Motorsport Floor Bar, Addco Rear Antisway bar, PRD STS, MBX Motorsport Gauge-Pillar, AutoMeter Gauges, etc.....
            2005 WRX Obsidean Black, 5-speed, transformation has begun...slowly...

Comment

Originally posted by GTblaze
              damn big baller!

heh, well if you go enough ....................
              99 Arrest Me Red MGT

Comment

I try not to go too much, I tend to drop alot of cash when I'm there...
                The last time I went, the order of the night was Larry's --> Roxy's --> Platinum

New toy: '06 Mazdaspeed 6
                Fun times: '04 CBR 600rr & '06 GSX-R750

Comment

i was just at pt's sports cabaret last weekend....it was ok. its usually a little better but still got drunk and had fun.
                  SOLD-1993 PGT Rio Red, 5-speed w/ PRM Intake, Greddy SP Catback Exhaust, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch, Magnecore Plug Wires, Random Tech. High-Flow Cat, Eibach Springs, Tokico HB Struts, Freedom Design FSTB, Road/Race Engin. RSTB, MBX Motorsport Floor Bar, Addco Rear Antisway bar, PRD STS, MBX Motorsport Gauge-Pillar, AutoMeter Gauges, etc.....

Comment

I can come if someone can pick me up @ the STL Airport. I will only be able to attend the 16'th and leave the night of the 17'th...I have work the morning of the 18'th. If someones willing to pick me up, please PM me! I can give ya a lil $ for gas....
                    95' Probe GT....2.5 <---FS...
                    Lil White POS... 93' MR2 Turbo w/ T-tops - Sleeping the spring off in a heated Garage
                    quote of the month - Krazy-K - "i need to get on a stick!"

Comment

This event has been added to the news section on PT's home page.
                      Have fun and Drive Safely!
                      Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

Expect Indy representation! Dan Hughes, Dana, & myself are are definite go. I'm going to see how much interest I can stir up. I'm actually quite positive we can get a caravan of guys coming over.

Hope to see you guys at BAMM!
                        2007 Toyota Tacoma SR5
                        If your reading this I probably posted.

Comment

i might be there i dont know yet my probe motor is blown so idk if i can get a motor in before then and have it broken in cause if i go i am running it just to see how i do and money and job is a factor in this whole thing

Comment

Originally posted by redman94pgt
                            i might be there i dont know yet my probe motor is blown so idk if i can get a motor in before then and have it broken in cause if i go i am running it just to see how i do and money and job is a factor in this whole thing
                            Haha I know how u feel with your motor. I have to send my JE pistons in and get new ones. We'll see. Hopefully I'm coming.
                            Black 99 F150 Lightning with a 2.3L Kenne Bell and extras 465whp/ 593ft/lbs 12.786@104.495
                            Black 91pgt 12.02@108mph, 12.04@115mph 12.06@119mph 350.6hp 425.6ft/lbs Best 1/8th 7.81@94.79mph

Comment

want to go....planned on going.........now in need of 2.5 tranny.........someone hook a brotha up.....................PM ME AND IN A HURRY!!!!!!! STL AREA PREFERABLY
                              something different

Comment

Originally posted by hypnatzd mx6
                                want to go....planned on going.........now in need of 2.5 tranny.........someone hook a brotha up.....................PM ME AND IN A HURRY!!!!!!! STL AREA PREFERABLY
                                at least you still got the red beater mx6....just in case you don't find a tranny in time..

Comment

Working...
                                X