All Ford Nats 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lilpavel
    The red one on your right was boosted as well, sleeper...

Thanks to everyone that showed up this year, and hopefully next year will be better. No rain will make for a better turnout.
    they were all on my right. i gad the first gen gt, black and shitty lookin on the end. Post a pic of your boost. I'd like to see it!!

MattM: Why was your car pukin black smoke? Rich?

Comment

• Yes........we put the millenia s injectors as well as the sc on the car the night before, which is why we did not have enough time to clean it........tuning will come with time.......but i now have the temp sensor prob fixed and im boosting past 5k so thats good.....
      mods: Custom intake manifold, Water to Air Intercooler, jands safeguard, pacesetter headers, borlacatback, EATON M62 SUPERCHARGER,millenia s injectors, megasquirt, mx3 fly,ngk wires, Built engine with ze heads and cams,electric exhaust cutout, methanol injection, quaife lsd, and 9-10 psi.
      Old 160k mile engine dyno result: 245whp 227 ftlbs tq best de 1/4: 13.80 at 103.28mph with a 60' of 2.170 on 6psi. GONNA BE QUICKER SOON!

Comment

• Originally posted by mattm
        Yes........we put the millenia s injectors as well as the sc on the car the night before, which is why we did not have enough time to clean it........tuning will come with time.......but i now have the temp sensor prob fixed and im boosting past 5k so thats good.....
        How much belt wrap do you have on the blower pully? Try fabbing up an idler setup that will give you more beltwrap and that should help things a lot.

Also, look into some of the aftermarket pullies that have grips cut into them. One more thing I have the most sucess minimizing belt slip with Dayco belts.

Good luck, and hope it all works out.

Comment

• Is belt slip a popular thing with these sc's I finally got mine hooked back up and I can't boost hardly at all, maybe a pound but thats about it, all hoses are tight can't figure out what else it could be, but now that you bring that up thats a big possibility
          2004 Corvette Z06 |\/| Yellow 94 PGT (SuperCharged ZE) |\/| Red 96 PGT (N/A ZE) |\/| Blue 97 PGT (N/A ZE)
          02 Corvette Z06 |\/| 01 Kawasaki Ninja Zx6-R |\/| 93Mazda Mx-3 GS |\/| 01 Dodge Ram |\/| 97 Red PGT-ZE DD

Comment

• Originally posted by me853
            Is belt slip a popular thing with these sc's I finally got mine hooked back up and I can't boost hardly at all, maybe a pound but thats about it, all hoses are tight can't figure out what else it could be, but now that you bring that up thats a big possibility
            Since you guys are running such a small belt yes belt slip will be a HUGE problem. You need to be running min 7rib belt if not 10rib. Anything you can do to increase grip on the pully will increase boost to the pully determined max. Remember, the M62 is a positive displacement supercharger and it takes a lot of power just to turn it at 7psi ... lets say 50ish hp and you are transfering that through a 4ish rib belt. I have seen belt slip at 12psi on 10 rib belts. Just increase pully wrap and look for aftermarket pully's with grips in the proper diameter and things should get better.

Comment

• Totally irrelevant
              Last edited by tigereyes799; June 11, 2006, 06:42 AM.
              mods: Custom intake manifold, Water to Air Intercooler, jands safeguard, pacesetter headers, borlacatback, EATON M62 SUPERCHARGER,millenia s injectors, megasquirt, mx3 fly,ngk wires, Built engine with ze heads and cams,electric exhaust cutout, methanol injection, quaife lsd, and 9-10 psi.
              Old 160k mile engine dyno result: 245whp 227 ftlbs tq best de 1/4: 13.80 at 103.28mph with a 60' of 2.170 on 6psi. GONNA BE QUICKER SOON!

Comment

• Come on guys. What does this have to do with AFN? Please handle your personal issues via pm or some other form of communication, but keep it off the board. -tigereyes799
                Last edited by tigereyes799; June 11, 2006, 06:40 AM.

Comment

• Just let it go guys.
                  Adam Kirkpatrick
                  1994 Ford Probe GT-T - Built for me, by me, 265whp
                  2010 Ford Fusion SEL - Wife's daily driver . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1997 Ford Explorer XLT 4x4 - Daily driver
                  1997 Ford F-150 XLT 4x2 - Work truck, wrapped, on 20's . . . 2001 Ford Focus SE Wagon - Work car

Comment

• Yes, AFN is over for the year, but please keep this forum on topic until it goes into hibernation.
                    ~Mrs. Kylie Phreakintheroom
                    '96 Black Probe GT - Off to a new home and is greatly missed. It was a good 11 years.
                    '10 Black Mitsu Ralliart
                    '01 Black YZF600R Thundercat
                    NPA! Angel #3, NEPO member, FPOC calendar model August 2004/March 2005/October 2009/September 2010

Comment

• It's irrelevent, My SC was not boosting correctly witch made me worry witch is one of the reasons I did not make it to AFN, that and my tail lights.... So I need to have this problem fixed so that next year I can actually get there But yea congradulations to all that won, i'd still like to see pics if anyone has some.
                      2004 Corvette Z06 |\/| Yellow 94 PGT (SuperCharged ZE) |\/| Red 96 PGT (N/A ZE) |\/| Blue 97 PGT (N/A ZE)
                      02 Corvette Z06 |\/| 01 Kawasaki Ninja Zx6-R |\/| 93Mazda Mx-3 GS |\/| 01 Dodge Ram |\/| 97 Red PGT-ZE DD

Comment

• I'll stop being lazy and put pics up. The winners deserve it.
                        First place
                        http://images.geekazoids.net/1st.jpg
                        Second place
                        http://images.geekazoids.net/2nd.jpg
                        Third place
                        http://images.geekazoids.net/3rd.jpg

I also put up some pics here-
                        http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701200942

http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701200944
                        Adam Kirkpatrick
                        1994 Ford Probe GT-T - Built for me, by me, 265whp
                        2010 Ford Fusion SEL - Wife's daily driver . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1997 Ford Explorer XLT 4x4 - Daily driver
                        1997 Ford F-150 XLT 4x2 - Work truck, wrapped, on 20's . . . 2001 Ford Focus SE Wagon - Work car

Comment

Working...
                        X