Advertise with ProbeTalk - click here to find out how!
Advertise with ProbeTalk - click here to find out how!

ProbeTalk.com Forums

Go Back   ProbeTalk.com Forums > Probe Owners Clubs > Bay Area Probe Owners Club

Notices

Bay Area Probe Owners Club BAPOC ... serving the bay area, CA

Old February 2nd, 2009, 05:50 PM   #1
Dan [Sac]
Admiral General

What are some good photo shoot locations in the Sacramento area?

Yeah, I know, I live here..but I thought i'd ask some of you if you had some suggestions. In about 2-4 weeks after the LSD-tranny is installed (Jarrod, not THAT kind of LSD tranny ) I'll be taking FrankenProbe out for a photoshoot with a hottie or two - and no, it won't be Jarrod sprawled out on the hood.

So my question is where should I go? The state capitol would be great - but pre 9/11 only when I could go drive it near the steps - now I can only get like 500 yards away or more behind all the barriers.

I'd like to avoid the cliche abandoned building or rail yard locations, but I'll consider some. Old town has some good locations but parking is tight and I don't think the cops would be ok with me unloading a trailered car without some sort of advance permit.

I don't wanna drive to the bay area just for a shoot, either...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. ||
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
||
- SOLD
93 Probe GT
- 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi ||
||
||
- GONE
97 Probe GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! -
Dan [Sac] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 3rd, 2009, 09:25 PM   #2
tnovello
Big Daddy!

how about up off of highway 49.. there are old building.. the amerian river. and trees.. lots and lots of trees..
tnovello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 4th, 2009, 06:34 AM   #3
ladyjazz17
PT Mom

Or if you want an urban location, what about the railroad museum? I agree with you about Old Town too. And I know it's not what you're looking for and not the right location, but just for old times' sake, you ought to consider Pastimes.
, Magnaflow catback SOLD to Dan [Sac]
JAZZZN8 2008 Mazda RX-8 GT, 6 speed manual, black on black 40K / weekend toy
JAZZZN6 2013 Mazda6S GT auto, black on black 3.7L V6 25K (DD)
Former member of BABlackPGTPOC

Born in MA grew up in MI live in CA - just kept moving west
ladyjazz17 is offline   Reply With Quote