For all you mazdaspeed lovers out there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all you mazdaspeed lovers out there

We have successfully broken yet another record. the first was a 409hp dyno on a dyno jet. Now we are at 380 on a mustang!! Heres the numbers we will be posting a video on the mazda forums so if you are intersted i can post that info as well. ENJOY!!

http://www.mazdaspeedforums.org/foru...ie-update.html
    ESPOC RACING TEAM charles
    WITH SOME OF THE FASTEST FIRST GENS ON THE EAST COAST!!
    Mazdaspeed6 current mods
    CP forged pistons/carrillo rods/ARP head and main studs/DNP mani/GT3076 turbo/H&R coilovers/CPE 3" TBE/Ported intake mani/Standback ecu/custom 3" intake/FMIC etc... 12.28@112 1.68 60ft

1993 pgt/eibach springs/18' dritz/centerforce clutch/intake/ more later maybe..

Nice! I like them. Seems like your saying there is more to be done. Better tuning coming soon?
    95 PGT ZE boosted so custom SOLD still dreamnt about
    05 Altima SE-R 6spd
    04 GSXR 600 PIC
    Stealth RT Twin turbo

Comment

yea we might be looking into getting a bigger intercooler and piping and turn the boost up to about 31 psi!!! we are also exploring other thing other then turning the boost up. Also we will be changing the turbo pretty soon as well to a larger turbo we want 500 on a mustang dyno!!! Track times will be coming soon!!
      Mazdaspeed6 current mods
      CP forged pistons/carrillo rods/ARP head and main studs/DNP mani/GT3076 turbo/H&R coilovers/CPE 3" TBE/Ported intake mani/Standback ecu/custom 3" intake/FMIC etc... 12.28@112 1.68 60ft

Comment

So awesome. Great to know there's potential for massive HP sitting in my driveway!
        Greg Martin
        2009 BMW 328i
        2017 BMW X3
        1990 Probe LX

Comment

hey greg just incase you didnt see the video of the 409 DYNOJET pass at college park car show with 95o temps out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fk2W...layer_embedded
          Mazdaspeed6 current mods

Comment

Originally posted by Bufalo View Post
            So awesome. Great to know there's potential for massive HP sitting in my driveway!

You knew that when it was still sitting at the dealer lot.
            95 PGT ZE boosted so custom SOLD still dreamnt about
            05 Altima SE-R 6spd
            04 GSXR 600 PIC
            Stealth RT Twin turbo

Comment

And it's in the white... I love that color. Nice to see they cracked that ECU.
              Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

Working...
              X