Advertise with ProbeTalk - click here to find out how!
Advertise with ProbeTalk - click here to find out how!

ProbeTalk.com Forums

Go Back   ProbeTalk.com Forums > Major Probe Meets > Medford SmackDown

Notices

Medford SmackDown July 24-26, 2009 - Medford, OR. Be there for the SmackDown!

Old June 13th, 2009, 10:11 PM   #26
matt_93_GT
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Sinsei View Post
Hola
HOLY SHIT your still alive. JBA is still alive. Whats been up man, long time no talk. If your showing you need to bring the pineaple.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX
... ride cushioned by a load of poo ...
matt_93_GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2009, 09:51 PM   #27
Silver Sinsei
Donating Member

Ya I'm still alive. I still whore the forums every now and again. More lately since its on my phone. But anyway I'm married with a kid on the way. Right now in fact. I'm at the hospital waiting for the bitch to pop. So no. No msds in my near future
Old June 18th, 2009, 07:50 PM   #28
Merlin
Donating Member

Quote:
Ya I'm still alive. I still whore the forums every now and again. More lately since its on my phone. But anyway I'm married with a kid on the way. Right now in fact. I'm at the hospital waiting for the bitch to pop. So no. No msds in my near future
I am taking my wife and kids on a 6 hour drive to south texas for an all Mazda meet, and the 3 Sisters drive.

However we are taking the MPV as well as the MP5

Including the wife and kids can be fun sometimes, unless your filming the hookers......

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

03.5 Protege 5 ZE Swap coming very very soon
02 MPV big dad pimp edition with baby seat mod.

Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2009, 11:06 PM   #29
fowljesse
Donating User

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt_93_GT View Post
Its in Medford duh....=-) :-(
Well I looked it up, and it's actually in White city, so thanks for nothin
I will be there in my MX-3. If anyone wants to Caravan down, I am in the Portland area, and will hopefully drive down with 2 other MX-3s.
MX-3 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, Grnd wires, rear batt, AWR MMs, torq brace, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, NRG Susp./ Nyloil bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar/ solid endlinks, Azenis, leather int, Alpine stereo & alrm, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster3, CF hood, FG hatch/ Lexan,
fowljesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd, 2009, 08:54 PM   #30
ouch1011
Donating Member

I might caravan down with you but I'm not sure when I'm leaving yet. If we end up going down for the drag racing on Friday we'll leave early Friday. If not, it will be Friday night.

BTW the track itself is in White City, but most of the rest of attractions (including Lava Lanes, most of the hotels, and the infamous Dairy Queen) are in Medford

ouch1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2009, 05:32 PM   #31
matt_93_GT
Donating Member

Well due to lack there of cash. It looks like I wont be making it agen. I hate being laid off. I wish I could go. Maby next year.

Quote:
congrats man. I dont know what I would do with out my litol girl.

Last edited by matt_93_GT; June 26th, 2009 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old June 26th, 2009, 06:36 PM   #32
fowljesse
Donating User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouch1011 View Post
I might caravan down with you but I'm not sure when I'm leaving yet. If we end up going down for the drag racing on Friday we'll leave early Friday. If not, it will be Friday night.

BTW the track itself is in White City, but most of the rest of attractions (including Lava Lanes, most of the hotels, and the infamous Dairy Queen) are in Medford
Oh.. OKay..
It would be cool if we go at the same time, but I'm not sure when I'm going, either...
MX-3 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, Grnd wires, rear batt, AWR MMs, torq brace, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, NRG Susp./ Nyloil bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar/ solid endlinks, Azenis, leather int, Alpine stereo & alrm, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster3, CF hood, FG hatch/ Lexan,
Old June 29th, 2009, 12:06 AM   #33
ouch1011
Donating Member

Does anyone have any interest in the drag racing Friday the 24th?

Old June 29th, 2009, 10:05 PM   #34
Quicksilver
PT Know it All

count me in

Quicksilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2009, 11:12 PM   #35
Dan [Sac]
Admiral General

Ya, I would do it, should have the 323 (in n/a trim) road worthy by then, but not painted.

- KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. ||
||
- SOLD
93 Probe GT
- 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi ||
||
||
- GONE
97 Probe GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! -
Dan [Sac] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2009, 12:45 PM   #36
Mooneggs

I'm one of the other mx-3's fowljesse keeps mentioning... I was at that track for the Spring Enduro this year... anyways if I get enough money for some decent tires I'm going

14.55 @ 95.7mph

Mooneggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2009, 06:52 PM   #37
dmark101
Obfuscatory & Abstruse Nomenclature

maybe.
Old July 3rd, 2009, 11:30 PM   #38
KevinD

I'll be working that weekend...

In Las Vegas!

Poor, poor, me!

Have fun, folks!

KevinD
1995 Sapphire Blue Mustang GT Convertible, 2006 Storm Red Metallic Mercedes-Benz CLK 350 Cabriolet, 2006 Dark Shadow Gray Ford F250 V10 Supercab 4x4, 2004 Perlite Gray Metallic Mercedes-Benz E320 4Matic, 2002 Burgundy Pearl Suzuki XL-7 Touring, 1971 Spring Green Jeep J4000 Gladiator, 1966 Signal Flare Red Ford Fairlane, to name a few...
KevinD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 7th, 2009, 05:56 PM   #39
Quicksilver
PT Know it All

well guys its official i will NOT be attending this year. i have a funeral to attend that Saturday. Really sucks, but no use dreading what cannot be unchanged. Have fun guys.

Old July 10th, 2009, 11:09 AM   #40
matt_93_GT
Donating Member

Im sorry to here that man. I just lost my grandfather on the 5th. I wish I could go maby next year.

Old July 13th, 2009, 11:35 PM   #41
Joe Kamman
Supercharged Member

I'm going to miss the Medford meet. In the last month, my PGT has gone from using oil, to smoking pretty bad (using a lot). Good news is my compression tests showed all cylinders in the 190 psi +/- so rings must be OK. Bad news is that probably means I need to do a valve seal job. Won't be driving the PGT much until it's fixed.

Hope everyone going has a great time.
'92 Midnight Blue Porsche 968 (new toy)
Joe Kamman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 21st, 2009, 12:10 PM   #42
Mooneggs

I'm not going to be attending either

Still need to replace my ball joints, get alignment, and get decent tires... sigh

14.55 @ 95.7mph

Mooneggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 23rd, 2009, 06:44 PM   #43
RealMcCoy
PT Regular

So who's showing up at the drag strip tomorrow...? I'll be out there, I won't be drag racing my awesome $350 probe, but we're pulling my friends old drag car out of mothballs. Tomorrow night will be it's first time out for at least five years.

"Yes it's true.. you are a good woman..
Then again, you may be the Anti-Christ.."
RealMcCoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 25th, 2009, 12:52 PM   #44
RealMcCoy
PT Regular

Wow... Talk about meet failure. Did someone forget to tell the guy that lives here that they canceled it?

So far it looks like MSD consists of... ME

RealMcCoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2009, 01:40 PM   #45
ouch1011
Donating Member

Sorry Larry. I think MSD has breathed its dying breath and I don't think there is anyone left around here that is willing to give it CPR.

I wanted to go, but the combination of getting laid off, not having a track worthy car, and not having anyone to go with me made me stay home instead.

Old July 27th, 2009, 12:21 AM   #46
Quicksilver
PT Know it All

So nobody showed up...wow
Well you know my reason for not being there

Old July 31st, 2009, 11:46 PM   #47
norweja96
Supercharged Member

ffin balls i would have totally come. We really need to slap it together to make it. I have been so bored this summer this would have been great! any way of doing it in late august?

norweja96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2009, 12:45 AM   #48
fowljesse
Donating User

I was stoked to go, but my Exedy clutch can't hang anymore. I was/ am bummed.
However, we're planning an MX-3 meet and race on the track in Seattle. It would be great to have any part of the "family" there! I should have a good clutch, and LSD in by then, plus lots o' fiberglass and Lexan! = MUCH more fun!
Old September 21st, 2009, 07:23 PM   #49
slomofo

slomofo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 21st, 2009, 07:27 PM   #50
RealMcCoy
PT Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by slomofo View Post
?????