Advertise with ProbeTalk - click here to find out how!
Advertise with ProbeTalk - click here to find out how!

ProbeTalk.com Forums

Go Back   ProbeTalk.com Forums > Vendor Support and Contact > Former Vendors > Probe Addiction

Notices

Probe Addiction Probe Addiction

Old September 12th, 2010, 06:37 AM   #1
gpkid00
Search Impaired

why does probe addiction suck so bad?

I ordered a test pipe about a month ago from them never got it just that stupid message saying it could take 10 days to be shipped if not in stock... but it was in stock i tried contacting them they ignore me no i have to waste more time to try for my money back... sorry im just pissed about this has anyone else had a problem with them?
Old September 12th, 2010, 06:54 AM   #2
richtq

i have called them before never had a problem other than they wont sell certain things by its self. out of kits they piece together. Your not the only one that is waiting on something. I ordered a carbon fiber hatch 3 months ago from grounded concepts and i still have not recieved it yet. One broke during shipment half way to me and the other one they have is sitting at there place and cant ship it cuz its there bizzzzy show season. Just gut your cat and theres your test pipe.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
No more leaks and running great 270whp 259 torque
8psi

Last edited by richtq; September 12th, 2010 at 07:34 AM.
Old September 12th, 2010, 07:03 AM   #3
gpkid00
Search Impaired

thats what im going to do now i just need my re fund and that sucks man
Old September 12th, 2010, 08:09 AM   #4
mac1
Probe financial advisor

It's just a exhaust pipe with flanges. Have one made and try to get a refund thru your paypal but you will get it soon. Oh and this topic will get deleted or moved to the vendor section.

20psi Vitara Probe 7.7c/r OMG! 2280lbs Wet

My secret to not giving up is baby steps....build it, run it, mod it, run it, upgrade it, run it, change it, run it, tweak it, run it, etc...
Old September 21st, 2010, 02:39 PM   #5
richtq

shoot id do it for 60 bucks lol thats easy i just fixed one on my car that was made way before i got the car. Its very easy to do man.

No more leaks and running great 270whp 259 torque
8psi
Old September 21st, 2010, 03:07 PM   #6
mac1
Probe financial advisor

Or atleast hollow out a cat and run a pipe thru it, pass the "visual" if you care. But it will stink so I wouldn't do it.

20psi Vitara Probe 7.7c/r OMG! 2280lbs Wet

My secret to not giving up is baby steps....build it, run it, mod it, run it, upgrade it, run it, change it, run it, tweak it, run it, etc...