Advertise with ProbeTalk - click here to find out how!
Advertise with ProbeTalk - click here to find out how!

ProbeTalk.com Forums

Go Back   ProbeTalk.com Forums > General > Probe Lounge

Notices

Probe Lounge Discussion about most everything Non Probe related goes here.

Closed Thread

Reason thread was closed:
(pgtfreak) Thanks for feeding this already-banned-under-the-name-SphinkterGTS-troll, guys.
Old February 18th, 2012, 07:00 PM   #1
SphinkterGTS
PT Regular

Hi, I'm Belvin. i own a 93 Ford Probe that I purchased from my Grandmother. This is m

my first car and it's far exceeded my expectations. Once my Grandma threw me the keys, and I went out and started it for the first time. I was hooked. It's a 5 speed manual transmission with 3 pedals, one being for the clutch. It's super fast for a stock car and the stereo is no slouch LOL! I've been jamming my ears and slamming gears all day and night. I think I spent $200 in a couple days in gas alone! Anyone know they guy who invented the 100mpg carburator? LMFAO! I'll be posting pictures soon. My sister is a photographer and took pictures. Thanks guys. Can't wait to learn more about modifications.

Belvin. (you can call me Melvin)
Old February 18th, 2012, 07:04 PM   #2
slammedslug
Donating User

lmfao....greatest post i think ive read on PT
Old February 18th, 2012, 07:36 PM   #3
95witha94

LOL. . . You sir, are winning.
Old February 18th, 2012, 07:40 PM   #4
B-Ball
PT Regular

Best descriptor, there's 3 pedals. GASP!!! haha nice post :smile:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old February 18th, 2012, 07:43 PM   #5
polarexpress17
bibliographically epic

I always thought the third pedal was for the kneuschtein valve
'93 PGT - Ross pistons, S rods, Quaife LSD, Custom I/M, Precision T-66, NOS wet nitrous 55 shot, meth injection, J&S Safeguard, Nissan 370cc injectors, AEM wideband, full sequential MS3x w/ COPs, Nitto NT555Rs, 3" exhaust, D2 coilovers, 18" Rays Engineering 57 optimise,
2.7l stroker coming back next spring
'11 Chevy Cruze LS - 40mpg.
Built, Not Bought.
No, my username is Not from that stupid movie.
Old February 18th, 2012, 07:46 PM   #6
da dude263
PT Regular

wait theres a third pedal????

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Alice-99 neon 5spd

Isabell-00 BMW 323ci 5spd
Old February 18th, 2012, 07:47 PM   #7
WestPalmGT
Back In Black

What ever you do DO NOT VIEW ANY VIDS ON YOUTUBE OF WESTPALMGT VS! !!!

Your grandma will hate you
88 Mx-6 Turbo Classic 14.5@93 SOLD
93 323 hatchV6 turbo! To be announced
Old February 18th, 2012, 08:00 PM   #8
SphinkterGTS
PT Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestPalmGT View Post
What ever you do DO NOT VIEW ANY VIDS ON YOUTUBE OF WESTPALMGT VS! !!!

Your grandma will hate you
Holy effing crap, bro! I just went to Youtube and watched that Probe hang with a FREAKING DODGE FREAKING VIPER! OMG those are like the fastest production car in history! I can't even believe it! I need to check out the modifications for Probe motors. If I can hang with a DODGE FREAKING VIPER then I would be the happiest man alive. You must be boosting your motor with turbos or supercharger. I know a little about modifications but I didn't know we could do turbos on Probes. This opens the doors to neverland! I hope that didn't sound stupid! LMFAO! I'm going into my one car garage that belongs to my neighbor but he doesn't have a car cause he rides the bus, to see about where I can set a turbo in. Maybe shine up my dash with my Armor All gift pack.

Belvin.
Old February 18th, 2012, 08:08 PM   #9
shaun708
Juiced Member

Haha that's awesome!!!!

1994 PGT MTX...

Old February 18th, 2012, 08:17 PM   #10
Mr Man
Five Star Member

this thread makes me LMFAO!

Old February 18th, 2012, 08:37 PM   #11
polarexpress17
bibliographically epic

too good to be true, obviously this is set up zzZzzZzZ
'93 PGT - Ross pistons, S rods, Quaife LSD, Custom I/M, Precision T-66, NOS wet nitrous 55 shot, meth injection, J&S Safeguard, Nissan 370cc injectors, AEM wideband, full sequential MS3x w/ COPs, Nitto NT555Rs, 3" exhaust, D2 coilovers, 18" Rays Engineering 57 optimise,
2.7l stroker coming back next spring
'11 Chevy Cruze LS - 40mpg.
Built, Not Bought.
No, my username is Not from that stupid movie.
Old February 18th, 2012, 08:49 PM   #12
da dude263
PT Regular

http://troll.me/not-sure-if-troll-or-just-stupid/

Alice-99 neon 5spd

Old February 18th, 2012, 09:11 PM   #13
daweb
Donating Member

thats good sean get the kid into your vids the first day he gets the car
97&94&93 PGT gone
DALE
Old February 18th, 2012, 10:06 PM   #14
JazRedGT
"Junior *********"

Quote:
Originally Posted by da dude263 View Post
WINNING!!

1993 PGT-DE-T Silver Surfer
Stock DE @ 8psi for now...
Water/Meth Injection Cooled

1995 PGT Daily Driver
D2's-Greddy SP1-CAI-Xthings ECU-FD's-CF Hood
Old February 19th, 2012, 07:31 AM   #15
SphinkterGTS
PT Regular

Quote:
First of all, da dude263, I'm NOT stupid! I don't even know what a troll is? I'm sorry I don't get on the internet all the time or know all about Ford Probe modifications. I thought this was a website dedicated to Ford Probe knowledge and for Probe owners to just sit back and chit-chat. Maybe make a few jokes here and there. But it seems as though you just want to make fun. Well guess what, buddy? I own my own Ford Probe and nobody can hold me down. I'm now a beast on the street and cheetah on the feet. I actually used to run track, in which I beat most records. Until I got arthritis in my knees and that just ruined my life. I ended up becoming obese and living with my mother. But now, hah, now, buddy, I'm 18 weeks in on P90x and I'm ready to have sex. Not with you, unless your a girl. But it says dude in your name. ANYWAYS... I'm going to go through an automatic car wash and get my ride to shine like new. Maybe get a haircut.

Belvin.
Old February 19th, 2012, 07:43 AM   #16
daweb
Donating Member

congatulations on getting a probe the people on here are always making fun of the other people on here don't take it personal for the most part this is a good place to talk about and learn about probes there are very knowledgeable people here anything that can and will happen to your car has beeen discussed here at one point or another so just kickback relax and have a good time
welcome to the forum
97&94&93 PGT gone
DALE
Old February 19th, 2012, 07:46 AM   #17
wizbummer

I think he answered fry's question?

I'm not usually one to make fun, but damn... 3 pedals?

hope the P90x works out for ya
Old February 19th, 2012, 08:29 AM   #18
da dude263
PT Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Probeforlife View Post
First of all, da dude263, I'm NOT stupid! I don't even know what a troll is? I'm sorry I don't get on the internet all the time or know all about Ford Probe modifications. I thought this was a website dedicated to Ford Probe knowledge and for Probe owners to just sit back and chit-chat. Maybe make a few jokes here and there. But it seems as though you just want to make fun. Well guess what, buddy? I own my own Ford Probe and nobody can hold me down. I'm now a beast on the street and cheetah on the feet. I actually used to run track, in which I beat most records. Until I got arthritis in my knees and that just ruined my life. I ended up becoming obese and living with my mother. But now, hah, now, buddy, I'm 18 weeks in on P90x and I'm ready to have sex. Not with you, unless your a girl. But it says dude in your name. ANYWAYS... I'm going to go through an automatic car wash and get my ride to shine like new. Maybe get a haircut.

Belvin.
just a joke brah chill glad ur loving the car just wait tell you pull a couple civics and see the look on there faces
have fun having sex and getting the car wash?

Alice-99 neon 5spd

Old February 19th, 2012, 09:10 AM   #19
SphinkterGTS
PT Regular

Quote:
just a joke brah chill glad ur loving the car just wait tell you pull a couple civics and see the look on there faces
have fun having sex and getting the car wash?

Thanks, bro! Maybe when I'm in Wisconsin we can hit up some clubs and party together. I even ordered a Probe t-shirt to where out to clubs. I can maybe get you one. You got the CHEESE to buy it!? HAHAHA! No, bro, really though, I got a Probe t-shirt.
Old February 19th, 2012, 10:13 AM   #20
icd_rob
Sonic...

Quote:

Belvin.
LMFAO.

This thread is hilarious.

vrooom psshh...
Old February 19th, 2012, 01:05 PM   #21
plx92

This thread is full of win...welcome to

2002 Focus SVT, HKS exhaust, Supercharged

1989 Probe GT Barn Find Undergoing Resto
Old February 19th, 2012, 01:21 PM   #22
Dan [Sac]
Admiral General

Not sure if I should moderate

Or just walk away.

/Fry.

- KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. ||
||
- SOLD
93 Probe GT
- 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi ||
||
||
- GONE
97 Probe GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! -
Old February 19th, 2012, 01:30 PM   #23
cf_z
Turbo Member

Quote:
I even ordered a Probe t-shirt to where out to clubs.

No, bro, really though, I got a Probe t-shirt.
yesssssssssssssssssssssss
Old February 19th, 2012, 01:36 PM   #24
shaun708
Juiced Member

Quote:

Belvin.
this, this is what this forum needs, enthusiasm lol do your thing man!

1994 PGT MTX...

Old February 19th, 2012, 01:59 PM   #25
BradsPGT
Donating Member

Oh man, this just made my day! Welcome to the probe family, your probably the most excited person I've ever heard on the forums lol.
2000 Infiniti G20 Touring - Fully loaded winter beater
Closed Thread