Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody in SC want a set of FD rims with tires??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT UP FOOLS?! I am indeed in Germany, alive, and not locked up and it is glorious.
    ~SumR
    I don't own a car anymore and it's weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snorb93GT View Post
      WHAT UP FOOLS?! I am indeed in Germany, alive, and not locked up and it is glorious.
      And what are we doing for work now?

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

04 Subaru Impreza WRX WRB sold to smurphsprobe

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• Originally posted by livingsacrifice View Post
        And what are we doing for work now?
        I work remotely for a travel company. It is pretty great.
        ~SumR

Comment

• Originally posted by Snorb93GT View Post
          I work remotely for a travel company. It is pretty great.
          That's pretty swell.

Our travel person got let go and she does travel remotely now for some company in Cali.

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• But more importantly,

What are you driving?

Have you Autobahnded it yet?

Too bad there aren't many cool GDM parts for any of our cars we could get you to score for us haha. Damnit we don't all drive audis.
            Lots of cars... none of which are a Probe...

Comment

• Originally posted by ShadowSE View Post
              But more importantly,

What are you driving?

Too bad there aren't many cool GDM parts for any of our cars we could get you to score for us haha. Damnit we don't all drive audis.
              or beemers

about tired of the guy in the office next to me bragging about his 7 series

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

or beemers

about tired of the guy in the office next to me bragging about his 7 series

I keep trying to like BMWs but I just can't make myself do it. The interiors are all wrong and lately the cars only look good from ONE angle and the rest make it look bloated.

19d until garage bliss. Have to find out when I can trailer the 7 up here have to take the mazdaspeed to a car wash tomorrow. It's so nasty from the weather

Comment

But more importantly,

What are you driving?

No car for me, I don't need one. I can walk everywhere. There's also an excellent subway/tram/bus system and we have a subway stop 2 min from our apartment.

Manfriend has a car though (provided by his company), it's a 2012 VW Passat wagon, fully loaded, 6 spd (everything here is stick), it's nice. I have driven it on the autobahn but only once so far and that was following him driving a transport truck, so it was not under "fun circumstances." We're driving to a city in the Czech Republic in a couple weeks though so I'll make him let me drive some of it.
                  ~SumR

Comment

• So the weather finally turned and I took a day off to hit up the local Cars and Coffee with the viper... When my 6yr old and I were leaving we walked up to the car and some guys were looking it over so we stood back and waited, not wanting to be rude and just bust up on them.

One of them was then talking about my passenger seat and how it had this crazy extra head bolstering almost like nascar to keep your head from slapping around. My son then walked up and said "that's my seat!" and stood by the car... After a second or two the other guy goes "dude, that's a car seat"

Comment

So the weather finally turned and I took a day off to hit up the local Cars and Coffee with the viper... When my 6yr old and I were leaving we walked up to the car and some guys were looking it over so we stood back and waited, not wanting to be rude and just bust up on them.

One of them was then talking about my passenger seat and how it had this crazy extra head bolstering almost like nascar to keep your head from slapping around. My son then walked up and said "that's my seat!" and stood by the car... After a second or two the other guy goes "dude, that's a car seat"
                      Haha a bunch of amateurs.

I have yet to be at a cars and coffee here. I don't feel like waking up at 6am on a Saturday to drive 30 miles just to look at a few cars. I'm sure you get a better showing at yours though.

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• Yea. It was not bad. It was 20* up here and we still had some nice stuff come out. F430, couple Porsches, a GTR, new vettes, etc. apparently when it warms up its real nice.

Comment

Yea. It was not bad. It was 20* up here and we still had some nice stuff come out. F430, couple Porsches, a GTR, new vettes, etc. apparently when it warms up its real nice.
                          Not bad, I think we have a few Ferraris that come out and Porsches but most are just owned by retirement age men. I guess that's just what happens when you live in a smaller income capita. I think the Subaru guys drive there together but I have yet to go to any meets or anything.

You need this for your son. Depending on the age...

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2499335,00.asp
                          Last edited by livingsacrifice; February 16, 2016, 08:49 AM.

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

Not bad, I think we have a few Ferraris that come out and Porsches but most are just owned by retirement age men. I guess that's just what happens when you live in a smaller income capita. I think the Subaru guys drive there together but I have yet to go to any meets or anything.

You need this for your son. Depending on the age...

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2499335,00.asp
                            Well that's a little steep haha. And the options! He has a power wheels that I did when I had my mustang. That will have to do haha.

https://flic.kr/p/Dfb4pi

Comment

• Ready for the 70 degree weather this weekend. Perfect time to do an oil change and whatever other diagnostic work I want done.

Still keep wondering if I should just get a newer car. I have the money, just touched 133k miles, fine for the engine but the body is starting to look rough with paint. I just don't like the look of the new ones.

Would be fine with a JDM swap if it wasn't my dd.

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• Yea but what would you get?

Comment

Working...
                                X