Any suggestions? Questions? Comments?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any suggestions? Questions? Comments?

Have any recommendations on how I can improve , a part I should consider stocking, please let me know.
    New Sales Rep!
    Email me for awesome deals.
    Shane
    shane@gummygrip.com
    AIM - shaneATgummygrip

Could you get brake calipers for a decent price? I can't remember how much autozone or advance wanted, but I remember it being a lot more than I was willing to spend I only need the rears though, I have the special frozen edition 93 calipers.

Also, how about Corvette ZR1 oil filters? My local places don't seem to carry the ZR1 filter. You'd probably have to have a disclaimer on your site though, making sure people know that the part isn't made specifically for Probes and to use it at your own risk and what not.
    Last edited by BlackDragonGT; October 5, 2005, 11:04 PM.
    1994 PGT FOR SALE | 1995 PGT - Tangerine Frost

Comment

i can get the calipers but didn’t want the hassle of dealing with cores. Let me know if you can find pricing and ill see what i can do.
      Last edited by Gummy Grip; October 7, 2005, 09:42 AM.
      New Sales Rep!
      Shane
      shane@gummygrip.com
      AIM - shaneATgummygrip

Comment

sup matt, my buddy bought that valve cover gasket kit you sell. but after a month later, both valve cover gaskets are leaking a lot. ever have this problem before? they were installed by a qualified technician(not me) so i was wondering that it could have been bad quality products. what do you think?
        96PGTZE~GREDDY~MAGNAFLOW~ACT
        FIDANZA~WILWOOD~AWR~RR-RACING~HS~OUTLAW
        PRD~MSD-WINDOWS~TEIN-SS~RX-8~ALPINE

Comment

Originally posted by unknowncitizen
          sup matt, my buddy bought that valve cover gasket kit you sell. but after a month later, both valve cover gaskets are leaking a lot. ever have this problem before? they were installed by a qualified technician(not me) so i was wondering that it could have been bad quality products. what do you think?
          Sorry to hear that,I actually never had any bad complaints, this is a first. The tech might not have looked up the correct torque settings for each bolt. This would cause unequal pressure and a possible small path for it to leak. Also if they are tightened too much he could crack the valve cover which you could use JB weld to fix. Have your friend contact me for a discounted price if he’s interested in trying out another set. I have them in stock.
          New Sales Rep!
          Shane
          shane@gummygrip.com
          AIM - shaneATgummygrip

Comment

thanks but its okay, we went to mazda and get a set for 30 bucks each. but the vc gaskets never broke, but oil was all over them, but o well, problem is already fixed
            96PGTZE~GREDDY~MAGNAFLOW~ACT
            FIDANZA~WILWOOD~AWR~RR-RACING~HS~OUTLAW
            PRD~MSD-WINDOWS~TEIN-SS~RX-8~ALPINE

Comment

suggestions....
              looks like you carry mostly maintenance products which is great, especially when it's higher quality oem replacement parts. I would try to get some aftermarket stuff too though, like CAI's, headers, etc. I know there's plenty of other sites that carry this stuff and you would have to be fighting to get that end of business, but it's a big area of the probe community that you're missing out on.
              I would also do more updating on the website. You have no header banner, logo or anything. Other than that, the page works great, just needs some aesthetic upgrades.
              NoclssGT.com
              PhotoPOC
              DaddyPOC
              1997 Ford Probe GT MTX, 2009 Mazda6i MTX, 2007 Jeep Commander 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by noclss2000
                suggestions....
                looks like you carry mostly maintenance products which is great, especially when it's higher quality oem replacement parts. I would try to get some aftermarket stuff too though, like CAI's, headers, etc. I know there's plenty of other sites that carry this stuff and you would have to be fighting to get that end of business, but it's a big area of the probe community that you're missing out on.
                I would also do more updating on the website. You have no header banner, logo or anything. Other than that, the page works great, just needs some aesthetic upgrades.
                thanks for the tips. I do plan on bringing in the greddy SP2 exhaust, and possibly cold air intakes in the future. I am waiting for AEMs new dry flo filter which I will include with my CAIs.
                New Sales Rep!
                Shane
                shane@gummygrip.com
                AIM - shaneATgummygrip

Comment

I just wanted to say your site looks really good and I plan on getting some struts from you in the near future.
                  COPOC I'll miss you probe http://www.supermotors.org/vehicles/...=31116#content

Comment

I was just looking and i will probably be buying both strut bars since theyre on sale. and since i had a good transaction last time and am satisfied with the product. BUT as i was just reading you were saying something about CAI's, any word on them? cause im lookin to buy real one real soon and would like to buy from you if you will be stockin them soon. Let me know. Thanks alot.
                    2004 Subaru WRB WRX -TurboXS UTEC, Perrin Catless Downpipe, Blitz Nur Spec Cat Back Exhaust, TurboXS Boost Controller, Blitz Dual Turbo Timer, Forge Recirc Blow Off Valve, 20% Tint.

Comment

Originally posted by phil4631
                      I was just looking and i will probably be buying both strut bars since theyre on sale. and since i had a good transaction last time and am satisfied with the product. BUT as i was just reading you were saying something about CAI's, any word on them? cause im lookin to buy real one real soon and would like to buy from you if you will be stockin them soon. Let me know. Thanks alot.
                      I have a source right now for the pipes but am waiting on AEMs new dry flo filters that doesnt use oil to be realeased.
                      New Sales Rep!
                      Shane
                      shane@gummygrip.com
                      AIM - shaneATgummygrip

Comment

more 1st gen parts
                        93' PGT pacesetter catback, XTC cat.,autozone cone filter in place of stock airbox(for the moment). Rio Red,on black, stock 16's, replaced tires witj new yokahamas, damn had to trade it in for jeep the offroad at jobsite is killin me.

Comment

stocking hard to find items would be sweet... like the timing belt tensioner and things of that nature... perhaps some mx6 specific parts as well... maybe some gauges... radiator hoses (silicon if u can get em) ... thats all i can think of right now
                          [FS links are NOT ALLOWED in signatures, except for vendors!] lol.

Comment

I guess I'm the only one that will address this, where are all of the I4 parts?

I saw alot of items for the V6's but only like two items for the 2.0. I would like to see some specialty items like, powder coat, I mean the raw material.

Also maybe some aftermarket items like CAI, Relocation kits. Some custom fabrications might also help make you a popular site, like mandral bent piping sections for turbo/supercharger setups.
                            I think what most people on this forum are looking for is a place that they can buy the pieces to the puzzle and then put it together for them selves.

Like I plan on building a supercharger setup for my 95 2.0 in the future, it sure would be nice if I had a place to go where I could pick up all the pieces instead of spending hours and hours of time trying to find the lowest cost all over the internet.

DirtyT
                            =----Jet Black 95 SE 2.0----=
                            Current Mods= A Lot!
                            ------FUTURE BOOST------
                            !!!Still Under Construction!!!

Comment

I appreciate all your input, it is very helpful on any changes I may want to do with the future. If I had the funds, I would go forward with all of your suggestions right now.
                              New Sales Rep!
                              Shane
                              shane@gummygrip.com
                              AIM - shaneATgummygrip

Comment

Working...
                              X