PRO SC Kit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRO SC Kit.

I noticed PRO has a SC kit coming out. It's in the BB section. I have a few questions(I would email but thought a thread might be useful for other members). Ok, so the kit apparantly doesn't come with the actual blower or the IC(which is cool cuz the price is cheap), I just want to make sure if the kit includes either or not? Also when will this be available? Can we just order now? Any more info you could give us PRO??
    Chameleon Blue 95 PGT 5 Speed
    Primered 89 PGT 5 Speed
    Black 97 BMW 540i 6 Speed

Originally posted by Stevoh
    I noticed PRO has a SC kit coming out. It's in the BB section. I have a few questions(I would email but thought a thread might be useful for other members). Ok, so the kit apparantly doesn't come with the actual blower or the IC(which is cool cuz the price is cheap), I just want to make sure if the kit includes either or not? Also when will this be available? Can we just order now? Any more info you could give us PRO??
    All the programs for the mounting plates are complete and ready to run. We still have to finish the jigs for the IC piping. We are also designing two larger aluminum drive pulleys to up the boost. The pulleys will take time to complete the setup for the lathe. They will be available soon? The piping for the IC is made to fit the same size IC that we use on our turbo kits. This can be changed to fit different sized IC's.

Comment

Ok awesome. Does the kit come with the actual M45 unit?? Can we get a complete kit with the blower and IC included? Or is that how it is gonna be?
      Chameleon Blue 95 PGT 5 Speed
      Primered 89 PGT 5 Speed
      Black 97 BMW 540i 6 Speed

Comment

make it for the 2.0!

Comment

Todd,
          the kit does not mention containing the actual SC(?) and how about belts needed?
          Since it can be turned off, it may even be legal here: Ill go check it out.

Comment

description says it comes with the belt
            Beautiful Beast- 1997 PGT in process of becoming an SC/NA Beast...
            Elo- 1990 BMW 325i weekend car
            Brunhilde- 2003 BMW Z4 3.0 6-speed daily driver
            The Beast- Sleeping in the junkyard...

Comment

Originally posted by proboner
              description says it comes with the belt
              Oh? Im just a poor reader then

Comment

Originally posted by Stevoh
                Ok awesome. Does the kit come with the actual M45 unit?? Can we get a complete kit with the blower and IC included? Or is that how it is gonna be?
                We do not yet have a source for the blowers. I just haven't had the time to search for a vendor. I did do a quick search for a m45 and come up with a few choices before we released the kit. With the kit being very affordable and with a little searching on your end for the blower. Its really a easy system to put together. We are offering this kit as a alterative to our more expensive turbo kit. I thought this would offer a cheaper way to boost your KL. The IC pipes are basically the same as our turbo kit with the exception of the passenger side plumbing. We are able to use our jig for the drivers side plumbing. The kit comes complete with everything but, the IC and blower. Also I want to get the bigger pulleys made so we can offer boost upgrades (non clutched). Here is the list of what the kit includes:

Blower Mounting Bracket
                Discharge Manifold
                Blower Intake Manifold (Air Filter Adapter)
                Greddy Type S BOV
                2" IC Piping from Blower to IC
                2" IC Piping from IC to VAF
                3" 90 degree elbow from VAF to TB
                Complete set of Silicone Couplers (your choice of colors)
                Complete set of SS T-Bolt Clamps
                All High Grade Mounting Hardware
                Wiring Harness w/ Switch for Blower
                Serpentine Drive Belt

Comment

Ya the s/c kit looks awesome

thanks
                  keith
                  Sensei blue PGT Turbo'd http://members.cardomain.com/kes16

Comment

Originally posted by KES16
                    Ya the s/c kit looks awesome

thanks
                    keith
                    will you guys be able to make the IC to VAF pipe to fit CZT IM?

Comment

Todd your awesome and I have one other thing to say

Oh also could you PM me a price with the IC and the additional pulleys. Please trying to get my mind right for next years PRO part shopping spree
                      GySgt (Select) Stacey O. Johnson, USMC
                      My Toys- 2011 Silverado Z71 (Black Neck Ride ), 1995 PGT (Back Again )
                      "Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have made a difference in the world. Marines don't have that problem." -Ronald Reagan

Comment

Hey todd , if possible tell misty that it will be ready tomrrow and to check her pm's

thanks
                        keith
                        Sensei blue PGT Turbo'd http://members.cardomain.com/kes16

Comment

Is there ANY possible way AT ALL that A/C can work with this setup?

Comment

I ordered mine and cant wait to get it...it does fit the mx6 too right??? sure hope so...hahahaha
                            ...Gone V8 Hunting....Be back in Seconds

Comment

Originally posted by 97rPGT
                              Is there ANY possible way AT ALL that A/C can work with this setup?
                              yup, buy adlorins kit...

so whats this "higher power non clutched" thing your talking about? my guess would be that the clutch is located in the sc pulley so therefore if you put on a bigger pulley the clutch will no longer be an option? if so why dont you just come up with a different sized crank pulley to change the boost?
                              Last edited by proboner; December 6, 2004, 11:33 PM.
                              Beautiful Beast- 1997 PGT in process of becoming an SC/NA Beast...
                              Elo- 1990 BMW 325i weekend car
                              Brunhilde- 2003 BMW Z4 3.0 6-speed daily driver
                              The Beast- Sleeping in the junkyard...

Comment

Working...
                              X