Brake upgrade kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brake upgrade kit

Is anyone interested in taking on the job of developing a brake upgrade kit for our cars? Something that we could just bolt on and have larger rotors and four pot calipers. I've seen some of the aftermarket kits for WRX's etc made by the likes of Brembo and it doesn't look too hard. We could get discs and calipers off another car, eg AUII Falcon, Volvo etc. We would just need to fabricate a mount for the calipers.
    Anyone have the knowledge, time and will power to take this project on?
    I'd do it but I simply don't have the time.
    Cheers

I think the development has been done; http://www.rr-racing.com/ but the US$ is very scary. Perhaps we could get a licenece for someone like DBA to produce this locally?
    1997 Alpine Green Probe, Custom Yellow & Black Italian Leather Interior, - Gone but not forgotten
    2016 Black Focus ST for my Wife
    2017 Mustang Lightening Blue, Cobb Intercooler, CAI & AccessPort, GFB DV+, Custom CRD Tune

Comment

Thanks for that Dru, they certainly look awesome don't they. You can get something similar to that here in Melb from Race Brakes (Nth Melb) for a similar price. What I had in mind was something that wasn't going to cost the earth. I don't we need something quite so exotic as that.

Comment

Working...
      X